Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Year German

Options
  • 14-06-2008 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

don't know really is this where i should be posting this but hey

i did ty, last year i went to elc(german college) so was in the done the junior cert/done ty group, was great, really reinforced what i kind of knew

but i really don't want to be in this group again cos i really know it already like i want to be in the 5th year group even if it is the slowest group.

my mother wrote and asked could i be put into that class cos i went to elc last year and i got an A in the junior cert. but they still said you have to do a small interview and test to decide class so i need to learn some 5th year german really quick cos its in less than a week.

do you know where i could do this, any websites like?
    or should i go out and buy next years book and try and learn a good bit b4
    we did an ordinary level lc german book in ty, would this be enough?

i would really appreciate any links for websites!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

wow i think i understand what you mean, I think I may be the only one,
    ord level leaving cert should be ok, i could reccommend a book if u tell me what you will be tested on as in oral/aural/reading comp or grammar or all.

Advertisement