Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men & Grooming.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Abigayle, i applaud your ability to have a pic for every occasion! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dragan wrote: »
    Abigayle, i applaud your ability to have a pic for every occasion! :)

Why thank ju!

/bows

Im considering giving up using letters and numbers and just communicate with boardsers with the use of pics and lolcats :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Abigayle wrote: »
    Im considering giving up using letters and numbers and just communicate with boardsers with the use of pics and lolcats :pac:

Not a terrible idea y'know.

kowloon wrote: »
    Not a terrible idea y'know.

upyourszd6.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Quality wrote: »

Would it bother you if...
    If your man shaved his arm pits?
    If he trimmed or shaved his pubic hair region?
    If he bought Mens cosmetics?
    If he brought up the idea of him getting waxed?

What else would you thing would be a step too far for your man?

It would definitely bother me if he shaved his pits although minor pube trimming would be ok. Moisturiser is fine, makeup is not. I like hair in any location, so no waxing necessary.
    kowloon wrote: »
    I don't believe in any of this poncy behavior.
    I delouse myself with chicken powder when necessary.
    Hair thats not needed falls out by itself.
    The only makeup a man should wear is camo.
    My signature scent is the scent of death.
    I don't wash as detergents remove my greasy waterproof layer although I do occasionally drench myself in the blood of my enemies.
    I'm off to gorge on several kilos of raw red meat after which I will destroy a small village in East Timor and repopulate it with mini Kowloons born of the local ladies who, through my benevolence, I have allowed to live.

And your real name is Chuck Norris......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

And your real name is Chuck Norris......

My intricate disguise RUINED! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Can I point out that its a lot cleaner for a male to shave his pubic hair particularly if he does sports and it prevents a lot of the in public repositioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ok just on the note of the shaved pubic hair area, Would it not annoy you if you were to feel stubble or growth, when your man is having sex with you??

Ok just on the note of the shaved pubic hair area, Would it not annoy you if you were to feel stubble or growth, when your man is having sex with you??

I can safely say no, my mind does be else where ;) You'd have to be pretty bored me reckons to notice that over all teh sexing :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

well no, you dont feel it. With all the movement & sweat etc you dont notice any stubble or growth. but it can tickle your nose when you venture down south ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

If your man shaved his arm pits? No he does, mostly in summer - he aint no ponce ok :D

If he trimmed or shaved his pubic hair region? Again yep, a trim.. see above

If he bought Mens cosmetics? Soap and water is about it

What else would you thing would be a step too far for your man? back, sack and crack

If he brought up the idea of him getting waxed? he asked me once to wax his eyebrows cos they were startin to look a bit like Fred Wests.. Anyway, I had to sit on his chest and try do it for him. You'd swear I was doing open heart surgery, the screams of him. He had one lovely shaped eyebrow and wouldn't let me do the other one cos it was 'tooooooo sore' so he went around looking like a prat till the other one grew back:rolleyes:

As Abi and Chew said - ya dont feel a thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jim-Corr

I shave my ass crack with a ladies razor, sometimes the drummer one helps if It's really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Jim-Corr wrote: »
    I shave my ass crack with a ladies razor, sometimes the drummer one helps if It's really bad.

You dont know your sister's name Jim :D Thought that would be more Andrea's thing... :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Jim-Corr infracted and banned from TLL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Actually, maybe not! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

I smell troll...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Somebody please help me finding my high heels....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

A very scientific approach I must say. No variations during the routine, what gives? There are seven days in the week you know.

Jim-Corr wrote: »
    Zaph wrote: »
    Jim-Corr infracted and banned from TLL

In-grown bum hairs ftw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

If your man shaved his arm pits? Nope, I'd really like if he'd trim them though.. I find something just really disgusting about mens armpit hair

If he trimmed or shaved his pubic hair region? Nope, would like if it was trimmed a bit... i don't know if it's just me but sometimes it eh... gets stuck places

If he bought Mens cosmetics? Nope, would love if he'd moisturise and look after his skin.

If he brought up the idea of him getting waxed? That'd be up to him, he doesn't need to wax his chest coz he doesn't have much hair there but i love that... I'm not into hair at all

Wearing make up would just be a no for me, as would tan and if he over plucked his eyebrows, i wouldn't mind a few stray hairs but when it's obvious looking i don't like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

American Psycho right???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I smell troll...

No, He just ugly..:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I smell troll...

I smell a pouffe!

Mrs Spider loves stroking the hair on my back when we go to the leeba! I also don't shave very often. I can't actually grow a full beard , for some reason it gets like a gooseberry, but that's as far as it goes. I only use Lynx deodourant and one of the following after shaves: Joop, Beckham, Boss, Diesel Green, or Old Spice. (the blue one not the old man white bottle!) I know I don't shave, but it makes Mrs Spider enjoy kissing me more!

I don't have problem with a man spending more time on his appearance than me.
    Probably because I spend very little time myself.

Only back hair (I gagged a little to hear that story DJ) and unibrows should be groomed.
    It would disgust me if a man shaved his pubes.

I don't have a problem with cosmetics, I even like boys wearing make up if it suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

It's only a little bit at the base Moonbaby! In fact my Mother said to me once when I was wearing shorts and at home, (I was about 14) 'For someone who is fair, you aint half hairy!' My Dad was very dark, and I had more chest hair than him!

Sometimes when I'm shaving in front of the living room mirror, (don't worry I use an eletric razor and clean up after!) I threaten to shave my back and chest, Mrs Spider tells me I'll have to live somewhere else if I do!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Abigayle wrote: »
    In-grown bum hairs ftw

:eek:

Zzippy wrote: »
    :eek:

..... you might have given something away here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bluestripe11

So Mr Quality is a man who takes pride in his appearance,

Now I am not complaining, he looks well...

But how far is too far?

If your man shaved his arm pits?
    If he trimmed or shaved his pubic hair region?
    If he bought Mens cosmetics?
    If he brought up the idea of him getting waxed?

I use moistureiser

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

My daily "beauty" routine:

- Shower
    - Shave

That is all. :cool:

I can do one better, I just shower (& of course the necessary trimming every now and again ;)). Bloody hate shaving and like having a beard. Nice and warm too and no complaints about stubble rash. :)

Advertisement