Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - Death Magnetic.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

One tries :p

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

Cool autotune! Well if the technology is available why not useit?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

feylya wrote: »
    One tries :p

not hard enough ....... LOL

So, has anyone actually ordered the coffin boxset?

I did :o Expensive auld thing and I have no idea when I'll get it.

I did :o Expensive auld thing and I have no idea when I'll get it.

can I ask where you ordered it from if that's not too cheeky, cos I'd really like to get this myself.

• Advertisement

MissionMetallica.com

MissionMetallica.com

OUCH!!!!! 100 euros & another 30 for delivery!!!!! Crikey, no wonder Lars has a large art collection ....... :eek:

Yup, told ya it was expensive! I'm a sucker for being ripped off box sets

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

What do people think of My Apocalypse? Think its decent, nice and heavy, even if the intro sounds like an Offspring-gone-metal kinda thing(not bad thing either!). I ctually look forward to seeing them indoor and hearing these songs live.

Mushy wrote: »
    What do people think of My Apocalypse? Think its decent, nice and heavy, even if the intro sounds like an Offspring-gone-metal kinda thing(not bad thing either!). I ctually look forward to seeing them indoor and hearing these songs live.

I love it personally, has alot of shades of KEA & more specifically Battery from MoP to it.

I've heard a few people say it's very Slayer like & can see that from the Solo, very Jeff Hanneman like. I've heard a few people say it's testement rip off, which I don't understand, since they are a Metallica rip-off themselves :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Mushy wrote: »

its..good. best thing from the album so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

ven0m wrote: »
    I've heard a few people say it's testement rip off, which I don't understand, since they are a Metallica rip-off themselves :D

:D Niiiiiice!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

its..good. best thing from the album so far.

I'd say that myself too.

Ven0m, I lol'd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

wats the story qit my apocolypse is it a released single or wat? surely they wudnt release 2 singles at the same time

A7X wrote: »
    wats the story qit my apocolypse is it a released single or wat? surely they wudnt release 2 singles at the same time

Probably something to assuade the fanboi QQ that arises alongside a Metallica release, plus it helps with the 'hey, see - not hype - Metallica Good, but Napster baaaaaaaadddddddddd' :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Love the new songs!!! Cant wait for the new album to come out!! Also am i the only person that likes st anger??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Love the new songs!!! Cant wait for the new album to come out!! Also am i the only person that likes st anger??

You might not be the ONLY ONE, but there are very few of ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

ktulu123 wrote: »

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Personally i think my apocolypse and cyanide are both mleh. Especially my apocolypse. Anyone else agree here?

I liked St Anger. But I like this more:

In door tour next year - February to mid Summer :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Pretty much a dead cert to be in 'The O2' i would think (assuming they come here;)). Maybe even 2 nights?

You'll want to edit that venue name...

Who knows where it could be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Also am i the only person that likes st anger??
    It's ok, not great but not terrible imo.

My Apocalypse, absolutely love it now after listening to it a few times. Really getting excited about the rest of the album now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Karma_Police

Just listening to the new song, The Day That Never Comes , its actually not half bad

a bit long, nearly lost forgot about around the middle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

the end of the solo in my apocolypse is really annoyin! =/ I like the songs but I cant help but thinkin do i like them more just because its metallica?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Mr Tim Buktoo

whats the story with radio stations getting the new single. ive emailed that hegarty ejit on 2fm to ask him to play the new single but he says they havent revcieved it yet. is that just coz 2fm are a **** station or do only some stations get access to it at the start of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i really like my apocalypse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I like the start and the end of The Day That Never Comes, pretty decent song... there's hope yet for this album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Lookin forward to the Video for "the day that never comes"...

Looks like it'll be sweet.
    Hopefully it'll be out over the next week or so.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Doctor J wrote: »
    No matter how bad it is, it'll still sell 2 million copies, ditto the next one and the gigs will always be full, t-shirts will always be sold. I can't see them disappearing any time soon.
    That's soul crushingly cynical to assume they're in it purely for money.Sure they've brought out some steaming hore**** but to automaticaly assume it was all in the pursuit of cash rather than something else like I dunno, artistic fulfillment is infuriatingly arrogant.

Advertisement