Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - Death Magnetic.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

feylya wrote: »
    Cos you're the Unforgiven...three? :/
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Unforgiven...decent track
    Unforgiven II......decent enough, bit lazy
    Unforgiven III......give up lads, Plain White Tee's write better songs by this stage:O

Feylya, brilliant, I lol'd!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

feylya wrote: »
    Cos you're the Unforgiven...three? :/

once..... twice....... three times a lady unforgiven....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

We're all Unforgiven.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Okay, okay..............enough already!!?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

the follow up to death magnetic will have un4given:p

lord lucan wrote: »
    the follow up to death magnetic will have un4given:p

That's if they're still around..............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Why wouldn't they be? Clearly the money is good.

Doctor J wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they be? Clearly the money is good.

They couldn't wait 5 years until they release the next album, could they? They'd be pushing 50 by then.

Being 50 didn't stop Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, etc etc etc

• Advertisement

True. If this one tanks it, I can't see em hanging around for too much longer though......? I HOPE I'm wrong......

No matter how bad it is, it'll still sell 2 million copies, ditto the next one and the gigs will always be full, t-shirts will always be sold. I can't see them disappearing any time soon.

No matter how bad it is, it'll still sell 2 million copies, ditto the next one and the gigs will always be full, t-shirts will always be sold. I can't see them disappearing any time soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they sold all the tickets for their last 2 Irish shows......?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,968 ✭✭✭✭GBX

That may be true about not selling out shows here, but there still selling out shows around the world and gonna continue selling albums & merchandise by the bucketload.

The last few times they've been here, they brought bands such as Slipknot and Stinkin' Park to try to increase ticket sales.....? I do thing that DM will shift a few million copies, but if it is less successful than St W**ker was, they have a lot of thinking to do.......?

And the Mission Metallica site just seems like a gimmick to me.....?

The last few times they've been here, they brought bands such as Slipknot and Stinkin' Park to try to increase ticket sales.....?

weren't slipknot not allowed play here or did i just imagine that. i know korn were here last time out with alice in chains.

weren't slipknot not allowed play here or did i just imagine that. i know korn were here last time out with alice in chains.

No, Slipknot DID support Metallica here(in 2004, I think?)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they sold all the tickets for their last 2 Irish shows......?
    I've no idea and I couldn't really give a ****e either way. They're not playing Fibbers, put it that way.

I've no idea and I couldn't really give a ****e either way. They're not playing Fibbers, put it that way.

:D

Although when they do the 20th anniversary of stanger and play the whole thing from start to finish it may be different :)

• Advertisement

Although when they do the 20th anniversary of stanger and play the whole thing from start to finish it may be different :)

They might re-release that album along with ".............And Justice For All" having finally rediscovered the bass guitar!!!!!!?????

No, Slipknot DID support Metallica here(in 2004, I think?)

i must have still been in paddy cullens scooping:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Some people here should really take notice of this thread. Any more mentions of events we can't talk about here, and this thread gets locked.

I'm not tryin to be cheeky, but I thought we were talking about their new album.....?

I'm not tryin to be cheeky, but I thought we were talking about their new album.....?

yep,just waiting for a release date and first single and we'll be good to go.

i must point out though that them previous metallica shows that were referenced were aiken promoted shows and not youknowwho.

**i'm not trying to be smart,take the piss or stir it**

yep,just waiting for a release date and first single and we'll be good to go.

Odds on it'll be Unforgiven III. But yeah, I'm not giving this band any more of my money...i know I'm lazy, but this takes the biscuit. Also, isnt the album out mid-September, prob the 12th or the 19th?

my money's on september 15th but there's a whole rake of various dates flying around various forums. i reckon we'll find out this week.

my money's on september 15th but there's a whole rake of various dates flying around various forums. i reckon we'll find out this week.

Ah, if its general release the 15th, then it'll be out on the 12th over here. Albums always come out the Friday over here for some reason.

or if there's a potential leak as there was with st. anger then it might even come out a couple of days before that. there's a lot more potential for this to leak than previous albums as it's gonna be passing through a lot more hands ie. warner,the guitar hero crowd etc. so i'd be surprised if it's kept under wraps until the release date.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Is Robert Trujillo on bass now for Metallica. One of my all time favourite bassists from Suicidal Tendencies.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGlDRQdXTM&feature=related

Advertisement