Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - Death Magnetic.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ToolFool

by everything metallica do nowadays, do you mean st anger?

cos anybody with any taste in music would criticise st anger.

tick tock tick tock, bollox

LMAO!! YES!! Someone making sense!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

€100 + shipping for the Coffin box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

feylya wrote: »

Better be a full sized coffin at that price ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

feylya wrote: »

cost me €121 inc. shipping:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

F**k the coffin box. I just went for the cd and the digital download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

F**k the coffin box. I just went for the cd and the digital download.

CD AND digital download? Seems a complete waste of money to me, why would you pay for the same thing twice? :confused:

CD AND digital download? Seems a complete waste of money to me, why would you pay for the same thing twice? :confused:

I'll keep the cd at home and I'll put the "digital download" onto a blank cd and keep that one in my car!

The whole bloody thing is over-priced, but what the hey!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

But why wouldn't you just rip the cd to mp3 then burn that to cd?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

am realy looking forward to this :-).

i ordered the download as well as the coffin box. reason being that i can download the album instantly at 8 a.m. on it's release and not have to drag my arse up to a record store to get it. yep,it's lazy but why the hell not?:D

• Advertisement

lord lucan wrote: »
    i ordered the download as well as the coffin box. reason being that i can download the album instantly at 8 a.m. on it's release and not have to drag my arse up to a record store to get it. yep,it's lazy but why the hell not?:D

I bet the internet or electricity will go down that day :D

How soon after the release, will Irish people - like me - who ordered the cd thru Mission:Metallica - get our cd??????

I hope this makes sense....?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Devilman

According to the website you should get it on the day of release

Devilman wrote: »
    According to the website you should get it on the day of release

So, that means they gotta start shipping em to overseas countries BEFORE the release date in order for us to have em on time???

So, that means they gotta start shipping em to overseas countries BEFORE the release date in order for us to have em on time???

as soon as it hits the warehouses if not the manufacturers it'll start being leaked. they brought out st.anger a few days earlier for that very reason. in theory it's supposed to be delivered on release day but this is ireland ffs,knowing our luck there'd be a postal dispute or something:rolleyes:

lord lucan wrote: »
    as soon as it hits the warehouses if not the manufacturers it'll start being leaked. they brought out st.anger a few days earlier for that very reason. in theory it's supposed to be delivered on release day but this is ireland ffs,knowing our luck there'd be a postal dispute or something:rolleyes:

Probably. :rolleyes:

I bet the internet or electricity will go down that day :D

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! you've put the kiss of death:P on it:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭gerocks

The Judas Kiss of Death Magnetic...
    God,I'm bored!

New song!!!!!:eek:

Live from Ozzfest, Cyanide...

It sounds pretty good, Ill be happier when a better quality version comes out so I can hear it better..

What do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

slayerking wrote: »
    New song!!!!!:eek:

Live from Ozzfest, Cyanide...

It sounds pretty good, Ill be happier when a better quality version comes out so I can hear it better..

What do people think?

The start sounds like some of the decent songs from Load/ReLoad (aint my b1tch etc) then after that when it goes to the "suicide" bit it goes to AJFA which is good! The bridge after the solo=kickass

Overall its fairly progressive stuff

Edit:Now i dunno if its the bad quaility but i cant hear that much wah coming from Kirks solo! (IE that its not a minute and a half of wah wah soloing :P) Happy days

Double Edit: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=-eC8d_ASYjY this is better qauility too bad its only from the solo onwards but better then nothing

• Advertisement

Full version up with great quality

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=gb__MEJzXZg

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

This new song proves that James' voice is shot

Bah Humbug.:mad:

Has been shot for 15 years nothing anyone can do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Have to say, not impressed at all. It's intensely boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

mp3guy wrote: »
    Have to say, not impressed at all. It's intensely boring.

Yea, dont find it that great. Break it down into individual parts and its good individual parts, but doesnt go too well as a song.

The song is good, but not great.
    I just dont get the intro though, theres no need for it, doesnt fit the song really. I think it would sound alot better if it just started with the drum and bass bit.

Still hoping the album will be good though...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oooh sweet amber, how sweet does it get!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

The general concensus must be that it sounds disjointed. It proves that Solos have not been jettisoned by the Tallica, however, this may not be enough.

I felt that the sound quality was fookin crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Sorry to rain on everyones parade but Ive listened to it 4 or 5 times now and I really like it. :D First time I heard it was yesterday and Ive come back to it today. Sounds pretty rockin now..

Advertisement