Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Have a look at this guy...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alteregoZR

Rockee wrote: »
    ??

Ah sorry, my description wasn't the best... He's in a Metallica Tribute band, supposed to be brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alteregoZR

has anyone seen him play?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

His profile is set to private.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

i assume it's metalitia,the metallica tribute act. seen them before,they're very good as tribute acts go.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, would appear to be the singer from Metallitia. Very good tribu band, always enjoy seeing them. Even met Ritchie outside a different gig about two weeks after I saw him, was good laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

alteregoZR wrote: »
    Ah sorry, my description wasn't the best... He's in a Metallica Tribute band, supposed to be brilliant

No bother dude. I've seen Metalitia play once or twice alright! Pretty impressed I must say.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I've seen them play in town here. Very very good tribute band. Flash is in a few bands, he's in Thin Az Lizzy, an Ozzy tribute band and a Pantera tribute band. Very talented musician.

Advertisement