Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Youghal Driving Test Centre

Options
  • 15-06-2008 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I want to sit my driving test in youghal but I have noticed that Youghal is not listed in the driving centre list on the irish driving test website.

I know people are taking their driving test in Youghal but how are they getting youghal when its not listed on the website??

I know people on their first provisional license have booked their test in Youghal, Co Cork.

Is Youghal only a driving test centre for applicants who have failed their driving test once before??

All advice and info on this is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Youghal is an SGS centre. SGS is an outsourced company running driving test for the RSA. The RSA passes on applications to SGS, so you cannot apply directly. It's really luck of the draw. Apply for an RSA centre for your test and you may be forwarded on to the SGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

When you're applying, write in the comments/note box that Youghal would be the most convenient test centre for you to do your test. Not guaranteed but I got the SGS centre I asked for.

Advertisement