Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

heres an unusual situation...

Options
  • 15-06-2008 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

my wife is american and has driven for 11 years, but this is the first year shes driven in ireland, she holds a valid us licence, and is gonna get a provisional soon. would i be right in advising her to only show the us one if shes stopped, and to not display L plates? surely she'll be waved on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

would i be right in advising her to only show the us one if shes stopped, and to not display L plates? surely she'll be waved on?
    How would it be 'right' to advise her to do something which is illegal?

One may not use two different licences for the same category of vehicle.

Displaying 'L' plates is a madatory requirement for Learner Permit holders in most categories.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement