Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Zzoop

I'll ambiguous YOUR statement! ;)

EDIT: Had to put in a wink to make it even more ambiguous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Zzoop wrote: »
    I'll ambiguous YOUR statement! ;)

EDIT: Had to put in a wink to make it even more ambiguous.

Right you. Bare bellies in the car park. Now!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lethal

PSNI...Right everyone im totally gutted. I completely forgot about my medical today. I was made redundant in work yesterday and all i could think about was my family and my mortgage. Im going to phone in the morning but i don't have much hope. Could PSNI or anyone give me some advice on this matter please?

lethal wrote: »
    PSNI...Right everyone im totally gutted. I completely forgot about my medical today. I was made redundant in work yesterday and all i could think about was my family and my mortgage. Im going to phone in the morning but i don't have much hope. Could PSNI or anyone give me some advice on this matter please?

I'm assuming this was a medical for C14?
    To be honest I have no clue how you'll fare but best of luck with getting it rescheduled.

Try phoning recruitment tomorrow morning. Explain to them your situation and hopefully they'll understand. That's my only suggestion. I can't believe you forgot.. but what's done is done. Hopefully you can get a new medical date - if not, you'll have to go through the whole process again.

• Advertisement

I'm assuming this was a medical for C14?
    To be honest I have no clue how you'll fare but best of luck with getting it rescheduled.

Yeah C14.

100th post!

Good thing I didn't waste it by posting something daft like, "100th post!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

silver_x wrote: »
    street crime uk, i esp like the bit when they break down what happened with the ex cop with 32 years of experience lol and here’s the decisive moment and hey who could beat that a the funky music and words he’s crashed he crashed :D

Yeah i watch it too. I watch too many of those shows. I always say to my mum - someday that'll be me:)

100th post!

Good thing I didn't waste it by posting something daft like, "100th post!"

Yes cause that would be a travesty!:D

Yeah C14.

When did you do your AC and get your vetting?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Yes cause that would be a travesty!:D

Says Mrs Chatter Box who'll be soon posting 'oh was that my 1000th post!' Seriously woman you need a life :p Hang on, so do I :D

JVB wrote: »
    Says Mrs Chatter Box who'll be soon posting 'oh was that my 1000th post!' Seriously woman you need a life :p Hang on, so do I :D

Ha ha ha ha!!

I think we're all in the same boat.

Oh shuddup.

Oh shuddup.

What's that, an acronym? :p

MGH- I guess my fate plate was only a flook, remember NV08 PYG!!!!!

Couldnt find a fooking top anywhere, really pissed off, im going to look like a granny.!!!!!

PS- good evening JVB, housework all done?

What's that, an acronym? :p

Quite on the roll tonight aint we? Dont you have some hoovering to do or something?!:p

Quite on the roll tonight aint we? Dont you have some hoovering to do or something?!:p

That's what SHE said!

PS- good evening JVB, housework all done?

Yes, MrsJVB was off work today too. Place is spotless! Though I haven't had a coffee refill for a few minutes, she must be on her break :D

Yes, MrsJVB was off work today too. Place is spotless! Though I haven't had a coffee refill for a few minutes, she must be on her break :D

You have her trained well. Lol.

I have something you could wear of that I'm sure.
    Failing that, I'm sure JVB will lend you one of his tight tiny teeshirts.....

• Advertisement

I have something you could wear of that I'm sure.
    Failing that, I'm sure JVB will lend you one of his tight tiny teeshirts.....

... as long as it comes back unwashed :D

Oh jaysus,here we go.....:rolleyes:

Anything you wish for JVB:D;)

LOL!

Superb.

Now in all my time on this board I have never sunk to the depth of bringing up PUBES! But then that's probably because I haven't swallowed any recently :eek: :D

LOL!

Superb.

I hope you're sitting comfortably, this goes on for a while between these two.:o

I hope you're sitting comfortably, this goes on for a while between these two.:o

Dont act Miss Innocent, cause thats my job!!!

Yeah.. this is slightly unexpected ha ha - my hotmail inbox is going nuts with PSNI thread chatter madness.

When did you do your AC and get your vetting?

Did my AC in june then got my vetting start of Aug.

• Advertisement

Dont act Miss Innocent, cause thats my job!!!

What was my plate? MGH 02????
    Cant remember.

Zzoop, if you think the banter is mighty here, you should see them when they're in Thompsons tanked up, licking shots off each others bare bellies. Disgusting.
    I couldnt look,I was shocked and appalled I tell you, shocked and appalled.

Advertisement