Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

Do I? :confused::cool:

yes, yes you do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

bc84 wrote: »
    yes, yes you do :P

Ok then:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

away for a bit. bb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TangoVictor

folks, been away a long time now. moved house, got screwed by BT its a whole big story... ill not bore you. So I phoned the good people at ext apts the other day to be told vetting is still ongoing for C14!! Im sure that will be a year come July. are these calls still going out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LiverpoolMad

TV, welcome back and hope you have settled into you new abode. What I will say is, welcome to my gang!!! My vetting has been ongoing since about August last year,and am getting pammed off with the same crap everytime I phone Ext Appts, Your vetting is still outstanding,How long does it fecking take!!!!
    As far as I know calls are still ongoing. Where about are you in the Pool of excellence!!!!. Only for my vetting I am convinced I would have been in by now.

Anyway if you are like me, that waiting is doing my head in, and hopefully we will hear something soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Bifbert

Well guys, this board has been VERY quiet recently!!! This will be the last time I post for at least three weeks. Im off to the sunshine state for three weeks Yee Haa!!!! Good luck to anyone who hasn't done their AC yet and look forward to coming back and hearing about your experiences. Hopefully AC results shouldn't be too far away when I return. Good luck again and take care everyone. See you soon.

nice one matey, lucky you. im going absolutely nowhere. slane last week for 2 days was my only holiday. 2 weeks off in september though so thats something i suppose. have a goodun bif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

folks, been away a long time now. moved house, got screwed by BT its a whole big story... ill not bore you. So I phoned the good people at ext apts the other day to be told vetting is still ongoing for C14!! Im sure that will be a year come July. are these calls still going out?

Mine's a year come July too, TV. I've not been on here in months, trying to put it to the back of my mind, but I reapplied anyway and passed IST. My AC is today. In two minds about going, wonder if anyonelse from C14, is doing it all again in C15?

i am fo. did my ac four weeks ago, waiting on results now. still have c14 ongoing too. i was the same about attending but im glad i did it now and its over and done with. worth a shot at possibly having a backup if c14 goes belly up

i am fo. did my ac four weeks ago, waiting on results now. still have c14 ongoing too. i was the same about attending but im glad i did it now and its over and done with. worth a shot at possibly having a backup if c14 goes belly up

Hey bc84!

I couldn't agree more, glad I went to AC again.

Fingers crossed for you, and me for C14!

• Advertisement

Fo wrote: »
    Hey bc84!

yeah lets hope so eh. if i ever get in from c14 i reckon il be the last intake as im currently sitting 370s in the merit pool non rc so theyre still a good bit away from me. what about you?

howd the ac go?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Hey bc84!

Hi Fo

Long time no 'see'!!

I did my a/c a few weeks ago and didn't enjoy it anymore than I did last year, but glad I did it and glad it's over!

How'd yours go? I can't believe you haven't heard anything from C14 yet! Leaves me with even less hope lol.

Anyway...good to see you back. I'll bet you will get a call for the next intake - September I think?

MBC x

Il let you off this time, but beware, I spank. LOL:D

where do i sign up?

Hey MBC !!

I couldn't agree more, AC is horrible! I'll be very surprised if I've done better than last year.

How's things with you? Vetting completed yet?

Xo

Hi Fo

Long time no 'see'!!

I did my a/c a few weeks ago and didn't enjoy it anymore than I did last year, but glad I did it and glad it's over!

How'd yours go? I can't believe you haven't heard anything from C14 yet! Leaves me with even less hope lol.

Anyway...good to see you back. I'll bet you will get a call for the next intake - September I think?

MBC x

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Hey MBC !!

I couldn't agree more, AC is horrible! I'll be very surprised if I've done better than last year.

How's things with you? Vetting completed yet?

Xo

Have no idea about vetting - I don't think you can even ring up and find out about it anymore so I guess I have to just sit and wait and hope I get the call at some point.

Such a crazy process :D I'm sure you'll be in the next intake. I'm pretty sure if I get in it'll be in the last intake :o.

Nice to see you back - the boards are very quiet recently.

MBC x

where do i sign up?

Just via PM!! LOL

pm'd ;)

pm'd ;)

Liar!!:(

just teasing hehe :D

just teasing hehe :D

:(:(

• Advertisement

There There

~pats back~

There There

~pats back~

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Has Anyone seen anything on the news today about PSNI recruit courses being postponed from now for at least 12 months??????????
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Sadie OOO!!!

1979SD wrote: »
    Has Anyone seen anything on the news today about PSNI recruit courses being postponed from now for at least 12 months??????????
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hopefully not. Haven't seen anything today yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Hopefully not. Haven't seen anything today yet!

No me neither, My Grans 2nd cousin's aunties friend from bingo must have got it wrong, she said she saw elvis in the spar last week - but i didn't think that was worth a post.
    Surely Elvis would shop online???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

1979SD wrote: »
    No me neither, My Grans 2nd cousin's aunties friend from bingo must have got it wrong, she said she saw elvis in the spar last week - but i didn't think that was worth a post.
    Surely Elvis would shop online???

She kids you not. He works on the checkouts in spar. Also part time in the Chip Shop....

Good to see Spar getting a mention. LOL For what its worth I saw Rolf Harris in town the other day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

hey folks ,not posted in a while, just been watching from afar and getting wee updates from the very lovely PYG.... congrats to those who got the call recently! here's hoping that myself, PYG, Lousiana 1927, BC84 etc all get a call really soon.

anyone seen the bbc news website's story on budget cuts for PSNI? New head of policing board says that police service is overstaffed... wtf?:confused:

hey folks ,not posted in a while, just been watching from afar and getting wee updates from the very lovely PYG.... congrats to those who got the call recently! here's hoping that myself, PYG, Lousiana 1927, BC84 etc all get a call really soon.

anyone seen the bbc news website's story on budget cuts for PSNI? New head of policing board says that police service is overstaffed... wtf?:confused:

Me very lovely?!?!, awwwhhhh thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Hey PSM good to see your still with us!! I too have been hanging back of late, i'm so keeping my fingers crossed for us this upcoming week:eek::eek::eek:!

Advertisement