Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Zzoop

I must be the only one that still hasn't got vetting forms. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Ah, the coffee's arrived ... on my lap ... honestly MrsJVB i WAS at a church meeting that night LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Zzoop wrote: »
    I must be the only one that still hasn't got vetting forms. :cool:

Fort you already had? When was your AC?

Sorry about the bad mockney there. Dont know how that happened.:confused::eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

What was my plate? MGH 02????
    Cant remember.

Zzoop, if you think the banter is mighty here, you should see them when they're in Thompsons tanked up, licking shots off each others bare bellies. Disgusting.
    I couldnt look,I was shocked and appalled I tell you, shocked and appalled.

Jaysus i must have been blitzed cause i cant remember that!!! Im sure i enjoyed it none the less. God love JVB though!!

Your plate was F??? MGH, been so long now i cant remember. February hun!!!

JVB wrote: »
    Ah, the coffee's arrived ... on my lap ... honestly MrsJVB i WAS at a church meeting that night LOL

Choir Practice wasnt it???? RnB night at the church hall!!!

• Advertisement

Jaysus i must have been blitzed cause i cant remember that!!! Im sure i enjoyed it none the less. God love JVB though!!

Your plate was F??? MGH, been so long now i cant remember. February hun!!!

You cant remember it probably cause some drunken blonde was standing on you in unfeasibly high heels and doing other stuff she shouldnt have been doing!!!!

Choir Practice wasnt it???? RnB night at the church hall!!!

LOL PYG. V V funny :D I could have partied to opera that night I was so blitzed!

You cant remember it probably cause some drunken blonde was standing on you in unfeasibly high heels and doing other stuff she shouldnt have been doing!!!!

:rolleyes: ;)

LOL PYG. V V funny :D I could have partied to opera that night I was so blitzed!

I remember us all standing at the side of the City Hall like refugees at half four in the morning....and this is going to be policing your streets. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

Yeah you stabbed my foot with a heel and then Alan stood on the same foot 2mins later. Jaysus if you two dont like me just say. Had a bruise for 2weeks!!!!

Yeah JVB said there was something wrong with the toilets that night. Jammed cubicle door-persons trapped!!!!

• Advertisement

I think you were the most sensible (along with myself ;)) out of the group. You got us all in taxi's and sent us home!!!!

Fort you already had? When was your AC?

Sorry about the bad mockney there. Dont know how that happened.:confused::eek::D

June 16th.

I'll be getting a Dear Zzoop Letter I'm sure.

Yeah JVB said there was something wrong with the toilets that night. Jammed cubicle door-persons trapped!!!!

:o:o:o:o
    Ahem......coughs, shuffles feet....

I remember us all standing at the side of the City Hall like refugees at half four in the morning....and this is going to be policing your streets. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

I remember laying on the footpath looking at the 'Belfast Eye'!!!! (and someone throwing up in the bus shelter!!! mmmmm....... pavement pizza!!

I remember laying on the footpath looking at the 'Belfast Eye'!!!! (and someone throwing up in the bus shelter!!! mmmmm....... pavement pizza!!

You mean, "The Belfast Aye."

:o:o:o:o
    Ahem......coughs, shuffles feet....

I don't remember you coughing that night?!? :D:D:D

Right, dont remember that. Remember telling some random dude to fevck off cause he wanted to either buy or sell E's

Remember Maura Falling asleep mid sentence in bed when we got back to mine tho LOL

And someone making fifty trips to the bathroom in the space of two hours......:rolleyes:

I don't remember you coughing that night?!? :D:D:D

That wasnt what you said you heard in the loo's anyway!!!;):D

Right, dont remember that. Remember telling some random dude to fevck off cause he wanted to either buy or sell E's

Remember Maura Falling asleep mid sentence in bed when we got back to mine tho LOL

And someone making fifty trips to the bathroom in the space of two hours......:rolleyes:

Yeah the guy asked me and JVB first for E's and i was like na sorry mate try someone else, so he went next door and asked you and you went mad and told him to f off.

I only went 4 times and it was JVBs fault, keeping me up all night!!!

That wasnt what you said you heard in the loo's anyway!!!;):D

Can we change the subject please????????????????????:D

• Advertisement

Lol. There's always some random wanting to buy E's at Thompsons.

EDIT: Shouldn't really promote selling drugs on an online PSNI forum.. Lol..

Yeah the guy asked me and JVB first for E's and i was like na sorry mate try someone else, so he went next door and asked you and you went mad and told him to f off.

I only went 4 times and it was JVBs fault, keeping me up all night!!!

Now I DEFINITELY remember there being only one set of male chromosomes in my apartment that night. Was he hiding in your handbag???? ROTFLMAO
    That said, anyone that can keep it up all night gets my vote;)

Lol. There's always some random wanting to buy E's at Thompsons. It's a good way to make some money - just buy some headache pills and file the logos off them -

"Three E's for a Tenner! Three E's only a Tenner!"

..Brill.. taxi fare home..

Just make sure you don't accidentally buy suppositories instead or someone will know something's up ... literally!

Can we change the subject please????????????????????:D

Ok hun, was only winding

Just make sure you don't accidentally buy suppositories instead or someone will know something's up ... literally!

Seriously LOL:D

PYG getting lonely here:(

QUICK NEWS AT 10 ITV - Anyone else think Trevor McDonald should have went to Specsavers?? His specs look ANCIENT. All they need is a wee bit of cellotape at the side and they're perfect!

PYG getting lonely here:(

I'm here!!!!!!!:D

QUICK NEWS AT 10 ITV - Anyone else think Trevor McDonald should have went to Specsavers?? His specs look ANCIENT. All they need is a wee bit of cellotape at the side and they're perfect!

Trevor McDonald is a national treasure, he should be displayed at a museum in a glass cabinet when he dies, or maybe split in half 'Damian Hurst' style so we could see what his last meal was. Failing that, he could could get a game for the England football team :D

• Advertisement

I think im going to faint

Advertisement