Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

jeez.... smyff, rosco and mgh make a reappearance and so does the smut. havta admit, this place haxs been kinda lacking without it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

smyff wrote: »
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ill stay single just incase you become reavailable again.

RPC, i thought dinosaurs are meant to be big. your like, 4 foot tall... but the age thing. you both arent even that old youse both look under 30...

Youll be single a long time then ye big link. I am not four fut. Im four Fut one and a half. and that was in heels. And under 30? Beer goggles methinks in my case. :D

bc84 wrote: »
    jeez.... smyff, rosco and mgh make a reappearance and so does the smut. havta admit, this place haxs been kinda lacking without it lol

I have no idea what you mean. Sure PYG was here keeping you company the whole time.....;)

if it wasnt for me and pyg this place would have had to shut down.

we've been the life and soul of the place this past week or two. not because we're particularly funny or contribute much meaningfull info, purely because we've been about the only 2 people actively posting lol i think im gonna have to sack her from that secretary job. after only 2 weeks in the job aswell

i need to get a real life...

if it wasnt for me and pyg this place would have had to shut down.

we've been the life and soul of the place this past week or two. not because we're particularly funny or contribute much meaningfull info, purely because we've been about the only 2 people actively posting lol

i need to get a real life...

Haha. Ive been keepin the beady eye on you pair. The thing is. Nobody liked to intrude or disturb the pair of ye.

Your real life is coming up. Waiting is a true killer. Sit tight mate. Its worth it when it comes. Then you forget what youve been through..Tis true. I kid you not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

I knew I was being talked about:(

I heard that RPC was a wee spring chicken!! A short one, but spring chicken none the less.

bc- Im still waiting on my induction;)

I heard that RPC was a wee spring chicken!! A short one, but spring chicken none the less.

Oi. Oi. Heels count. And the spring was probably the tequlia. Thank god theyre talking about you. Theyre leaving me alone....

:p

So RPC without the heels you are really 3ft 8". LOL

I dont mind being talked about as long as its all good.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ill stay single just incase you become reavailable again.

RPC, i thought dinosaurs are meant to be big. your like, 4 foot tall... but the age thing. you both arent even that old youse both look under 30...

:oshucks smyffy:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

bums and tits and fannies and willies.

There, that should keep you going for a while.:D

bums and tits and fannies and willies.

There, that should keep you going for a while.:D

haha. Just be direct and say what you mean. Theres a faint whiff of tequila off you gf. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

haaaaaa. yeah bc, i see what you mean about the smut:| it can only be a good thing though :D

im shocked at MGH's vulgar outburst though. i secretly liked it

Ok, just to clear things up. I have deleted all the recent nonsense posts from the July/August threads just so that its all a level playing field and no one feels hard done by. It was my fault for posting on the July thread last night. From now on all irrelevant post will be deleted and I will not be moving posts to relevant threads like I have been doing.

awk dont be like that :(

Have to be to be fair, to be!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

She can't be puppies, rainbows and high fives all the time.

She's just doing her job.

(Thanks PYG)

Dont worry bc84, we can still have our usual banter on this thread!:D

psni wrote: »
    She can't be puppies, rainbows and high fives all the time.

She's just doing her job.

(Thanks PYG)

Ha ha. Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, cider and pringles and bright coloured mittens...:D

LOL

• Advertisement

Ha ha. Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, cider and pringles and bright coloured mittens...:D

Funny that song popped into my head after psni had posted his post. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Ok, just to clear things up. I have deleted all the recent nonsense posts from the July/August threads just so that its all a level playing field and no one feels hard done by. It was my fault for posting on the July thread last night. From now on all irrelevant post will be deleted and I will not be moving posts to relevant threads like I have been doing.

I'm only pulling your leg - its just an internet forum. I really don't care who say's what and where they say it and i'm sure everyone feels the same!
    Surely it's not that big of a deal????

1979SD wrote: »
    I'm only pulling your leg - its just an internet forum. I really don't care who say's what and where they say it and i'm sure everyone feels the same!
    Surely it's not that big of a deal????
    ach aye im sure it wasnt that big a deal. i never got to read it i was out with my friend(s - ahem) hi

any hoo. im gonna head out here, ill be back in 1 hour and 27 minutes. just gonna drink my favourite drink: cider.

see yas all then, ill be back blootered remember

ach aye im sure it wasnt that big a deal. i never got to read it i was out with my friend(s - ahem) hi

any hoo. im gonna head out here, ill be back in 1 hour and 27 minutes. just gonna drink my favourite drink: cider.

see yas all then, ill be back blootered remember

Leave out the hour and thatd be closer to the truth for you you lightweight. And youre foolin noone. Youre friend(s) is made up. They(?) exist in your head. The doctor has already told you that.

Leave out the hour and thatd be closer to the truth for you you lightweight. And youre foolin noone. Youre friend(s) is made up. They(?) exist in your head. The doctor has already told you that.
    ohhh goodie. someone to flirt with.

MMMMMMMMM MY favo0o0ourite
    scrumpy-can-440ml1.jpg
    better call it a night im blo0o0ot3r3d

ps - being the general thread, its general craic :o. and i do have real fwiends...

pss - flirtly messages sent ;);)

ohhh goodie. someone to flirt with.

MMMMMMMMM MY favo0o0ourite
    scrumpy-can-440ml1.jpg
    better call it a night im blo0o0ot3r3d

ps - being the general thread, its general craic :o. and i do have real fwiends...

pss - flirtly messages sent ;);)

Sorry. Could you provide binoculars with all future messages as i had difficulty in making out the can of cider there.

Sorry. Could you provide binoculars with all future messages as i had difficulty in making out the can of cider there.

LOL

im saving myself tonight. relaxing, watching katie price and drinking apple scnapps.

dear god, im female....

LOL

im saving myself tonight. relaxing, watching katie price and drinking apple scnapps.

dear god, im female....

Check yoself for boobs. Pink furry slippers? Face Pack? Then you are.

i've got 2 out of 3. the face packs missing. hmmmm

• Advertisement

i've got 2 out of 3. the face packs missing. hmmmm

False eyelashes im bettin... Oh piers morgan is the divil...

Advertisement