Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

i used to think he was a bellend, but he's been quite pushy in this interview, fair play to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

bc84 wrote: »
    i used to think he was a bellend, but he's been quite pushy in this interview, fair play to him
    ohh i still am a bell!!!

has anyone watched 1408? im watching it now and i got a text, i jumped a mile... im a pansey

smyff wrote: »
    ohh i still am a bell!!!

what? LOL

piers morgan we were discussing lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 TOWNBOSS

Hey all. Anyone know anything about vetting appeals? Success rates? Waste of time? Any help greatly appreciated....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Chance?

just wanted to wish all serving officers injured last night all the best for a full recovery....i hear there were 21 or so injured

• Advertisement

seen that myself, more trouble at short strand tonight aswell apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Monkeymagic824

hi PYG long time no speak, hows ur campaign going? im sure ur not far off now!!!!! everyone keep going its all worth it :):):):)):):):0:0:0:0:0:0):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

leegibson7 wrote: »
    hi PYG long time no speak, hows ur campaign going? im sure ur not far off now!!!!! everyone keep going its all worth it :):):):)):):):0:0:0:0:0:0):):):):):):)

Hi,

Im fine. Just waiting on the call. So fingers crossed!

indeed chance. i see on the news theyve arrested someone in connection with the shot that was fired on monday night. it could easily have been an officer was shot. i hope they got the right guy. the hallions. i love the way the residents all blame it on the police. not the ones causing the trouble. but thats a big rant for another time

indeed chance. i see on the news theyve arrested someone in connection with the shot that was fired on monday night. it could easily have been an officer was shot. i hope they got the right guy. the hallions. i love the way the residents all blame it on the police. not the ones causing the trouble. but thats a big rant for another time

ah come on smyth, it wasnt their fault they had all those petrol bombs, fireworks and snooker balls just lying around. would be such a waste to just leave them lying there....

on a serious note though, good to see they have got someone for it, like you say, dcould easily have been an officer

• Advertisement

ah come on smyth, it wasnt their fault they had all those petrol bombs, fireworks and snooker balls just lying around. would be such a waste to just leave them lying there....

on a serious note though, good to see they have got someone for it, like you say, dcould easily have been an officer

Not to mention the water spouting that the youth just happened to have to hand. WTF was the point of chucking it at the water canon??

haha. well that petrol would have been better off in my petrol tank.

but yeah it could have! even better than majong... theres a new episode of entourage :D

i know, i cant afford to put petrol in my f(ocus)erarri yet these mugs can afford to be chucking it down the street

i know, i cant afford to put petrol in my f(ocus)erarri yet these mugs can afford to be chucking it down the street
    haha my mums mate gimme a 5p off per litre so i filled up in tescos and it cheaper than going for some bp gear. i like the ultimate its far more responsive even in my wee 1.0 car haha. i got better mpg too. im obsessed. i just did my car today to take my mind off things.

went to curleys with the sis and got some hoegaarden. afternoon bottle is the way to do it. i also gave the keyboard a drink a few minutes ago. rather than geek out like you haha mojammy game i cant remember anymore

did you see them arrest the guy on bbc iplayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

did you see them arrest the guy on bbc iplayer?

I've just watched about ten minutes ago. Personally I'd have dropped the scumbag on his head a lot more.....you know, accidentally of course:rolleyes:

I've just watched about ten minutes ago. Personally I'd have dropped the scumbag on his head a lot more.....you know, accidentally of course:rolleyes:
    haha yeahhh. all im gonna say now is RIP keyboard...

They dont buy the petrol!! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Track

The bbc has a thread on it as well; oddly enough North Belfast files the most complaints - - - wonder if they come from the dingbats that riot/shoot/mouth off at police?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Track

• Advertisement

Track wrote: »
    The bbc has a thread on it as well; oddly enough North Belfast files the most complaints - - - wonder if they come from the dingbats that riot/shoot/mouth off at police?!?!?

Dingbat!!! ROTFLMAO

Is that a term native to your homeland?! :D

Maybe they will start next week. Though by the boards masterminds calculations they should have started last week. My star sign for July says that I will receive a job offer on the 20th (monday). Would make a nice wee pressy for my birthday this month. LOL

QUIZ.
    SPOT THE SUBTLE HINT IN THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
    :D

QUIZ.
    SPOT THE SUBTLE HINT IN THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
    :D

External Appointments pay heed!!! LOL You wouldnt want me disappointed on my birthday no would you???:(

External Appointments pay heed!!! LOL You wouldnt want me disappointed on my birthday no would you???:(

I dont think they'd dare face the wrath of the PYG:p

I dont think they'd dare face the wrath of the PYG:p

It wouldnt be pretty!! Especially if I got my crew involved- Peggysuesmama, bc84 and the rest:D

It wouldnt be pretty!! Especially if I got my crew involved- Peggysuesmama, bc84 and the rest:D

Am I not in your crew anymore?!:(

Am I not in your crew anymore?!:(

You're next in-line to me silly. Didnt think that needed saying!:rolleyes:

You're next in-line to me silly. Didnt think that needed saying!:rolleyes:

I'm your wingman!!! Cue TopGun high five and cheesy 80's rock music.

I'm your wingman!!! Cue TopGun high five and cheesy 80's rock music.

*High Five*

Nothing like a good bit of cheese!

• Advertisement

*High Five*

Nothing like a good bit of cheese!

Parmesan? Red Leicester? Docelatte? Marscapone? Cheddar?

Advertisement