Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

They dont buy the petrol!! LOL
    haha youd know wouldnt you living up the north antrim coast hi. i take it its another non-legit story when it comes to diesel too :p;):pac::pac::pac:

ps - i forgot your bday was this month. happy birthday. is a bit early and i cant remember the exact date but i know its in the next few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Parmesan? Red Leicester? Docelatte? Marscapone? Cheddar?

Spreadable!-oopps thats the chocolate im thinking off! :o

smyff wrote: »
    haha youd know wouldnt you living up the north antrim coast hi. i take it its another non-legit story when it comes to diesel too :p;):pac::pac::pac:

ps - i forgot your bday was this month. happy birthday. is a bit early and i cant remember the exact date but i know its in the next few weeks!

Thanks Smyff.

My car is run on leegit petroleum. Only my tractor runs on red diesel! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Hello Smyffers.:D
    Going to Rosco's Friday nite for a few lemonades shall I give her your best regards?

Thanks Smyff.

My car is run on leegit petroleum. Only my tractor runs on red diesel! LOL
    haha now that tractor i didnt expect!!!
    Going to Rosco's Friday nite for a few lemonades shall I give her your best regards?
    haha yeah lawd! tell her i said... ummm... i dunno. i spose she'll read it here wont she when shes stalking the forums...

ps hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

haha...Lemonade???????? Well. There is an element of truth in that. Add lemonade to the T word and youve got SSSLLLAMMMERRRZZZZZ. He he..:D
    Ooops. Forgetsies. Im off it arent I...Arent I?:rolleyes:

haha...Lemonade???????? Well. There is an element of truth in that. Add lemonade to the T word and youve got SSSLLLAMMMERRRZZZZZ. He he..:D
    haha. was that the last time you had a drink? jeeeeeeeez i couldnt last a day. well. maybe a day and a half (members of anything PSNI related i could last all my life)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Me too. On the wagon. But only for a lickle while.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

i was on the wagon for a full 3 weeks after slane, fell off again last weekend thanks to Mr B.Uckfast. Back on the wagon to saturday, then the leeds match at the oval will throw me off again temporarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Track

Dingbat!!! ROTFLMAO

Is that a term native to your homeland?! :D

LOL! There's def loads over here!

• Advertisement

I demand that everyone have a drink for me this weekend!! OK?:D

ok!

i dont take much persuading lol

bc84 wrote: »
    ok!

i dont take much persuading lol

Il release my grip off your arm slightly now that you have agreed!!! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Chance?

Back on the wagon to saturday, then the leeds match at the oval will throw me off again temporarily.

my two teams!!!
    im a massive of fan of both, couldn't believe my luck when i read that they were comin over to play the glens at the oval, dream come true for a big lifelong fan of both clubs like me, ......looked at the date.....seemed familiar.....clashes with a big stag weekend away!!

any other weekend would prob have been fine like, what are the odds! typical!

enjoy the game mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Just wanted one post for 100!! :p:)

Just wanted one post for 100!! :p:)

Saddo!! LOL OJ:D

Saddo!! LOL OJ:D

I know i know!!! Though i have some way to go before i get anywhere near you!:p

I know i know!!! Though i have some way to go before i get anywhere near you!:p

Awwwowah!!!:(:(

look its B.C.8.4. and his favourite bunch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfa8P2DoCHA

im in work and cant see that youtube vid but im guessing i wont like it smyff LOL

• Advertisement

im in work and cant see that youtube vid but im guessing i wont like it smyff LOL
    hahaha. are you trying to say all my youtube videos are bad ahahha.

omg. skundered. i found a video of me on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lBQWUR3u7U

ps, this looks like it is the best sunday in the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y

same old then for you PYG aye. sitting in on a saturday night eh?!?!

we really need to get lives...

Excuse me? I was out for dinner il have you know!:P

Im bored:(:(

Im bored:(:(

Have you not been watching the golf??

Have you not been watching the golf??

I said i was bored!!! You trying to kill me off!! Gotta go rinse the dye outta my hair before Top Gear at 8pm!! LOL

I said i was bored!!! You trying to kill me off!! Gotta go rinse the dye outta my hair before Top Gear at 8pm!! LOL
    washing your hair with red diesel? you know that that will just leave it all greasey you hallion! thats why i wash with herbal essensensces.

and ill be there watching top gear too i think. or i might just iplayer it

washing your hair with red diesel? you know that that will just leave it all greasey you hallion! thats why i wash with herbal essensensces.

and ill be there watching top gear too i think. or i might just iplayer it

You're a t!t.:D

I use Herbal eessseennncceesseessiisss!!

You must be close to the edge if you're gonna watch top gear!! I can't think of any acceptable phrase to use on a Sunday when referring to Jeremy Clarkson so i'll just refrain.

I bet this episode they drive numerous cars,test their speed & ability then they might get either really old bangers or really fast cars & have a bit of a race thingy & then get a so called celeb to undertake a race against the clock on a course which other people have driven. Then they'll sit about & make white-middle-aged jokes about cars & maybe a politician or two.

Can you tell i hate Top Gear?? I'll not hold it against you PYG!! lol:D

BTW, i meant are you watching the golf given your bored !!!

• Advertisement

I wonder what revelations this week will bring???:rolleyes:

Advertisement