Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

how you know that! can you see into the future? or do you know chris! did you hear Radio 1 this morning.... had me lmao all the way into work, am sure other drivers thought i wasn't wise.... video clip on website, v funny, that and comedy dave in his silver suit:pac::pac::pac::pac:

OMG OMG, hold on a min,was that you this morn in your car????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Actually I would be like that. Im particular that everyone looks neat and does things (like drill) precisely!!

Actually I would be like that. Im particular that everyone looks neat and does things (like drill) precisely!!

Just ask bc, I work for him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

i sacked yo ass a few weeks ago!

i'll have a problem at hotel GV i reckon with neatness and stuff, im a nightmare, if it looks ok (ish) im happy. guessing that may not quite cut it up there all the same

bc84 wrote: »
    i sacked yo ass a few weeks ago!

i'll have a problem at hotel GV i reckon with neatness and stuff, im a nightmare, if it looks ok (ish) im happy. guessing that may not quite cut it up there all the same

OOOOHHHHHH tut tut tut!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

OMG OMG, hold on a min,was that you this morn in your car????

que?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Delta2783

You said a quiet drink when you texted!!!! LOL
    Sorry couldnt make it guys but sounds like you had a proper send off before GV!

Those two very bad people introduced me to my first experience of vodka and redbull! I have never had vodka before and now im covered in bruises from top to bottom, cant move my neck from side to side and lost all of my dignity at some place where all i can remember is a yellow line and hugging some bald bouncer. I also remember swinging around a pillar like it was a mery go round! The next morning i had to go to a funeral and felt like getting in the coffin myself, never again. Im still feeling a bit sick and can smell the red bull everytime i burp. But apart from that i had a really good night! :D But still am kinda scoundered lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Delta2783 wrote: »
    Those two very bad people introduced me to my first experience of vodka and redbull! I have never had vodka before and now im covered in bruises from top to bottom, cant move my neck from side to side and lost all of my dignity at some place where all i can remember is a yellow line and hugging some bald bouncer. I also remember swinging around a pillar like it was a mery go round! The next morning i had to go to a funeral and felt like getting in the coffin myself, never again. Im still feeling a bit sick and can smell the red bull everytime i burp. But apart from that i had a really good night! :D But still am kinda scoundered lol!

I am laughing so hard right now Delta my sides are sore! Sorry lad, we got you 'messy'! - Vatski!!!!!! Never again says you!:D The bouncer wanted you to prove to him before your admittance that you were not drunk! He made you touch your nose whilst standing on one foot and walk in a straight line etc! Hilarious mate! :D Ask Given!??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Delta2783 wrote: »

ROTFLMAO.

Hilarious!!! Dont worry the vodka and red bull does strange things to me and everyones done something (or someone lol) that they regret.
    I've been in Thomspons twice and I swear never again. There is a photo of me licking some guys naked stomach and I have NO RECOLLECTION WHATSOEVER OF DOING IT. None. I kid you not. The first time me and Given shook our asses though!!! Woo hooooo:D

ROTFLMAO.

Hilarious!!! Dont worry the vodka and red bull does strange things to me and everyones done something (or someone lol) that they regret.
    I've been in Thomspons twice and I swear never again. There is a photo of me licking some guys naked stomach and I have NO RECOLLECTION WHATSOEVER OF DOING IT. None. I kid you not. The first time me and Given shook our asses though!!! Woo hooooo:D

You stood on my foot, then given took a turn for the worst!! LOL

• Advertisement

Anyone for watching the new (and improved:rolleyes:) Bill at the new time of 9pm???? Cant believe they have changed the theme tune. Now that means I need a new ringtone

ringtone LOL thats 2 funny's tonight :D

i might give it a whirl, i havnt watched it in years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

integra1 wrote: »
    I am laughing so hard right now Delta my sides are sore! Sorry lad, we got you 'messy'! - Vatski!!!!!! Never again says you!:D The bouncer wanted you to prove to him before your admittance that you were not drunk! He made you touch your nose whilst standing on one foot and walk in a straight line etc! Hilarious mate! :D Ask Given!??

lol i completley second it teg! i woke up on wednesday morning laughing about it, was brilliant must say delta you were game going along with it, all that just to get into thompsons! brilliant night in gerneral though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

ROTFLMAO.

haha that was a long time ago, in fact its nearly a year to the day if not:eek: lol i hadnt much expierence of vodka until that night....... no thanks to emmmmmm:D

Vodka and red bull is nice, but the true king of drinks is jagermeister with red bull. mmmm :). If you think vodka and red bull makes you do funny things this stuff is about 7 times worse! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

theyre allllll good drinks. im a personal fan of triple vodka n red bulls. that dirty taste of paint stripper hits you everytime!

and at partys, always bring a bottle of rose. drinking someone elses is not acceptable... :o

double bacardi and redbull ftw

sounds gross but is actually very very tasty. drank it at a work formal one night with my manager. he promptly cleared off about midnight as we were working the next morning, i decided it would be a great idea to continue on the doubles. never ever again.

ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Vodka and red bull is nice, but the true king of drinks is jagermeister with red bull. mmmm :). If you think vodka and red bull makes you do funny things this stuff is about 7 times worse! :D

Jagerbombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous....til the next morning.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Bifbert

Jagerbombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous....til the next morning.:o

Hit the Nail on the head. Which is what it actually feels like the morning after.....being hit on the head with a big hammer!!!

heres a cracker tune for you BC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG88kmJXR9I

haerd it like a year ago but i just reheard it. one thing i dont like is the way it gets compressed there. you need the bass thumpin:)

• Advertisement

great tune, loads of bootlegs of it kicking around too

going to stiff kitten to see this guy tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-t1tifeImw

:D

great tune, loads of bootlegs of it kicking around too

going to stiff kitten to see this guy tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-t1tifeImw

:D
    ho ho hooooooooooo. the sky was pink is better. and the james holden remix is it. jaysus man. unbelieveable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPsr-1LaZso&feature=channel_page thats a cracker!

Smyff: I reckon this might be up your street. It's by a mate of mine who lives in your neck of the woods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPscc7P9RVA

Smyff: I reckon this might be up your street. It's by a mate of mine who lives in your neck of the woods:

ohhhh ho hooooo. nothing beats and Activa remix. never heard a bad activa track in my life :D

what sort of music are you into big lad?!

ps, some good old acid line icon14.gif

oh my thats a pretty bangin track haha. all my trance mates love it

going onto the ipod as we speak

I'll listen to anything if it's good. I have about 11,000 songs (all legal :D) on my computer, anything from cheesy pop to really heavy metal. Right now my preference is anything Electro or Breakbeat, as long as it has a seriously heavy bass line. Apart from my mate's stuff I don't listen to that much from that genre, but something tells me there's a chance that may change at the Hotel... ;)

you friendly with him? i know him through djing, have played a few times at gigs with him! small world!

drop zones a great tune, think il be throwing it in a club in a few weeks

I'll listen to anything if it's good. I have about 11,000 songs (all legal :D) on my computer, anything from cheesy pop to really heavy metal. Right now my preference is anything Electro or Breakbeat, as long as it has a seriously heavy bass line. Apart from my mate's stuff I don't listen to that much from that genre, but something tells me there's a chance that may change at the Hotel... ;)
    lmao. i wonder what their policy is on music :P

thanks though. only you seem to understand that cheesey pop is the way forward haha. always a pleaser when put on! 5, 6, 7, 8!

im the same. loved, still do, metallica megadeth dream theater the lot! theres just someting about trance:P

and bc, ill be throwing it into my babby (car) tomorrow morning haha. thats my pumping music arena of choice

you friendly with him? i know him through djing, have played a few times at gigs with him! small world!

drop zones a great tune, think il be throwing it in a club in a few weeks

I am indeed, worked with him and his girl for a few years. He's a great lad, but has a freakishly hairy chest for a man who's barely larger than a munchkin! :P
    I try to go with him whenever he's DJing, he always puts on a good set. Although I swore I'd never go and see him in the Elephant Rooms again - call me fussy, but I'm just not keen on a club that runs out of cold beer halfway through the night, and then serves warm bottles of bud straight from the case. Classy! :D

• Advertisement

hahaha the good old elephant rooms, god rest its soul :(

Advertisement