Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Count me out:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Hands up those who have already met, i'vemet bc & Chance already;), & what a charming experience it was:P

Count me out:(

Doink! How comes?? MAybe it be best waiting til we all can do it?? It figures that's the point, righty:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Chance?

Doink! How comes?? MAybe it be best waiting til we all can do it?? It figures that's the point, righty:rolleyes:

absolutely...that was only a suggestion, im happy to try and make it when everyone can make it! it isnt urgent obviously and we have all already proven that we are complete legends at waiting....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Chance?

Hands up those who have already met, i'vemet bc & Chance already;), & what a charming experience it was:P

yep, you and bc are the only ones ive met, and yes, an assessment centre isnt the most relaxing environment!

• Advertisement

Chance? wrote: »
    absolutely...that was only a suggestion, im happy to try and make it when everyone can make it! it isnt urgent obviously and we have all already proven that we are complete legends at waiting....!

Good point, well presented Chance?.

I have met MGH, Fo, Maura2145, PC Plum, given1, Integra1, Mr Anderson, Par827, JVB, and probably some others I have forgotten!

Dont put your night out off because of me, It just doesnt suit for me to go out in Belfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

I have met MGH, Fo, Maura2145, PC Plum, given1, Integra1, Mr Anderson, Par827, JVB, and probably some others I have forgotten!

Dont put your night out off because of me, It just doesnt suit for me to go out in Belfast.
    jesus! you make it sound like youve been around!

and i wouldnt flatter yourself hi! sure the last one for the julyers went ahead without you.

ill make sure it gets organised

smyff wrote: »
    jesus! you make it sound like youve been around!

and i wouldnt flatter yourself hi! sure the last one for the julyers went ahead without you.

ill make sure it gets organised

I know and many more will come and go! You city slickers arent very accomadating to the culchies!! LOL

Smyff, maybe you should organise an August Intake send off night!:cool:

• Advertisement

haha, that was a hastily reply that was! you know what youve gotta do then. set up a tent and camp overnight! you country folk haha. sure the drive from anywhere in the north antrim coast is fine. take the coastal route and check out the coastline its beast.

oh poo. i thought you said YOU would organise that night out ;). haha. im just getting to that tired time of the day!

smyff wrote: »
    haha, that was a hastily reply that was! you know what youve gotta do then. set up a tent and camp overnight! you country folk haha. sure the drive from anywhere in the north antrim coast is fine. take the coastal route and check out the coastline its beast.

oh poo. i thought you said YOU would organise that night out ;). haha. im just getting to that tired time of the day!

The drive isnt a problem. Its where to pitch my tent is the problem, that and the fact and dont have a tent.

Can you not taxi it?? Or would it be to expensive???

It's weird talking to someone who lives outside the big smoke, what's it like there??:p:p

Can you not taxi it?? Or would it be to expensive???

It's weird talking to someone who lives outside the big smoke, what's it like there??:p:p

A taxi would be well over £100, probably nearer £200!!

The country is where all the sexy folk live. LOL:D:rolleyes:

Holy smokes!!! You must live a fair bit away, is there hay & all?

I have heard that about country folk but i've yet to encounter anyone like that, they're usually big hairy farmers:eek:

Holy smokes!!! You must live a fair bit away, is there hay & all?

I have heard that about country folk but i've yet to encounter anyone like that, they're usually big hairy farmers:eek:

I live about 50miles away. There is hay and potatoes and as we speak the cow in the field behind my house is giving birth! LOL

Im not hairy nor am i a farmer, so dont believe what smyff says! LOL

I live about 50miles away. There is hay and potatoes and as we speak the cow in the field behind my house is giving birth! LOL

Im not hairy nor am i a farmer, so dont believe what smyff says! LOL

Glad to hear that!!!

That's neat, i haven't seen the like of that before, what's happenin now? Are mum & calf ok??

Glad to hear that!!!

That's neat, i haven't seen the like of that before, what's happenin now? Are mum & calf ok??

I cant see, the dad is there now and all the other nosey cows are standing around watching the show. I called the cow Jordan cause her udders had got soooo big, poor thing could barely walk.

I cant see, the dad is there now and all the other nosey cows are standing around watching the show. I called the cow Jordan cause her udders had got soooo big, poor thing could barely walk.

Oh dear, hopefullly everything will be right. Is there no farmer lending a hand?? Or do they just pop themout themselves:rolleyes:

Oh dear, hopefullly everything will be right. Is there no farmer lending a hand?? Or do they just pop themout themselves:rolleyes:

The farmer is my Granda. LOL. They usually pop them out ok. He checks them numerous times a day so she will be ok. The calves dont always make it though. Poor girl where her udders are rubbing (like they are nearly touching the ground) she is all rubbed raw, was thinking she could do with some Sudocream

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

PYG, if we get the call up in aug i will def be out on the razz (otherwise I'll have to remain in hermit mode til september!) so you are to stay with me okay!

The farmer is my Granda. LOL. They usually pop them out ok. He checks them numerous times a day so she will be ok. The calves dont always make it though. Poor girl where her udders are rubbing (like they are nearly touching the ground) she is all rubbed raw, was thinking she could do with some Sudocream

He he he sudocrem indeed, we have plenty of it here lol!!!!

Ba jasus her udders must'vebeen massive then:eek::eek::eek::eek:! Nevermind Jordan, sounds more like Lolo Pops Ferarri!!!

So your Grandad is the farmer, you must have real hands on experience on the farm then?? I must say i'd love to have a go at all that:p, what otherlivestock does he have?? Is he a dairy farmer?

PYG, if we get the call up in aug i will def be out on the razz (otherwise I'll have to remain in hermit mode til september!) so you are to stay with me okay!

Are you forming a stay in pact until we get the call type of thingy PSM ??

Awhhh thats wild kind, you kicking Mr PSM out and we will take over

He he he sudocrem indeed, we have plenty of it here lol!!!!

Ba jasus her udders must'vebeen massive then:eek::eek::eek::eek:! Nevermind Jordan, sounds more like Lolo Pops Ferarri!!!

So your Grandad is the farmer, you must have real hands on experience on the farm then?? I must say i'd love to have a go at all that:p, what otherlivestock does he have?? Is he a dairy farmer?

Baby has arrived, I just watched the whole thing there. A wee black calf. Awhh. Its staggering about every where!

No hands on experience apart from washing the cow dung off my car and feeding lambs when i was wee. LOL Dairy and potatoes. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

Are you forming a stay in pact until we get the call type of thingy PSM ??

nah, if i know that am due to start a better paid job i can loosen the old purse strings a bit!

haha, yeah. dead on!

aye taxi would skin you about that. cost my friends son 90quid from portrush to rathcoole (just outside north belfast)

what a delightful experience. a cow giving birth. and you loved it too!

lawd. i am never ever

staying up til this time again.

one thing i will love if i pass out. is night shift

why i am i even awake at this time
    its a bit like pyg and her 1hours 27 mins cider episode! blootered haha.

iwish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MCC.09

^^^^^^ Ru wise?? :eek:

Advertisement