Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

ha. i thought so, until today. never again. ever. (i remind myself a bit like RPC on the big night out ha. you know what i mean MGH :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

smyff wrote: »
    ha. i thought so, until today. never again. ever. (i remind myself a bit like RPC on the big night out ha. you know what i mean MGH :P)

Dear God, surely it wasnt THAT bad lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    That was toooo funny tho.

hehehe. nahhh i wasnt. but i feel the exact same today.

actually. ill wait for todays reports to come in then ill see if i did a rosco:P

congrats MGH, on your 2000th post. you freako!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭PC Inwaiting

Well I just wanted to say goodbye and a big thank you to everyone who listened to my moaning and answered all my question during the long time I waited for my call.

Good luck to everyone waiting or those who have or are about to start the hotel, its an amazing but extremely difficult time.

I became a Constable yesterday and it was the most amazing experience ever and one I will always remember, I hope you all get there.

And remember never give up... keep applying.

PC Inwaiting - not any more.

XXX

• Advertisement

Well I just wanted to say goodbye and a big thank you to everyone who listened to my moaning and answered all my question during the long time I waited for my call.

Good luck to everyone waiting or those who have or are about to start the hotel, its an amazing but extremely difficult time.

I became a Constable yesterday and it was the most amazing experience ever and one I will always remember, I hope you all get there.

XXX

congrats! good luck with everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

XXX

Thanks PC Nomoreinwaiting.

Please pop in form time to time and say hello. You have been a great help to us all. I was thinking about you yesterday, was wondering if you were parading around the square all chuffed.

All the best and enjoy yourself!

LOL PYG

Well done smyff:)
    cheers, have you not heard back yet?!

cheers, have you not heard back yet?!

Heard back? The call you mean? Na, im hanging on for October! GV needs a scary Mary for Halloween. LOL

Heard back? The call you mean? Na, im hanging on for October! GV needs a scary Mary for Halloween. LOL
    oh aye i forgot sorry

scary mary? like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic

• Advertisement

oh aye i forgot sorry

scary mary? like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic

Not far off there smyff:D

You're only about 3 inches shorter than me then, so I hope you're ok! Me and Smyff are gonna look funny standing beside each other! :D
    everyone always does. i had a kid WOAH and point up at me the other day in tescos when i walked past. you get used to it :P

Smyff and Testa meet for the first time-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kymk_dPTXYk
    (first 5 secs)

Smyff and Testa meet for the first time-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kymk_dPTXYk
    (first 5 secs)

HA. his laugh sounds like my laugh too

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

everyone always does. i had a kid WOAH and point up at me the other day in tescos when i walked past. you get used to it :P

Proper LOL

its getting cleaned up so
    Im going to be a Roads Policing Officer. Let me in to GV first!!!

On the 'off topic' topic of mileage. Iv put 30,000 miles on my car in 2 years!

haha, do you just want the big mad car chases? i love seeing cars with their fogs, no tax, no mot, baldy tyres ohh i hate those. brake lights out kills me too...

jessssuss! you sound like such a stalker hi bai! i hope its a diesel, using your red!

its getting cleaned up so

haha, do you just want the big mad car chases? i love seeing cars with their fogs, no tax, no mot, baldy tyres ohh i hate those. brake lights out kills me too...

jessssuss! you sound like such a stalker hi bai! i hope its a diesel, using your red!

Im telling you nothing more annoys me that traffic offences, big or small. I was walking past a car yesterday and pointed out to mum it had no tax or MOT. Then I saw another car with June 2006 tax disc on it. Oh and not to mention the guy doing 40 on the open road and nearly in the hedge because he was on the phone, even in town he continued to use it, and was too busy to indicate on 3 occassions. GRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Ps- dont get me started on bad drivers, the poor condition of cars, over tinted windows or sunstrips!

Im telling you nothing more annoys me that traffic offences, big or small. I was walking past a car yesterday and pointed out to mum it had no tax or MOT. Then I saw another car with June 2006 tax disc on it. Oh and not to mention the guy doing 40 on the open road and nearly in the hedge because he was on the phone, even in town he continued to use it, and was too busy to indicate on 3 occassions. GRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Ps- dont get me started on bad drivers, the poor condition of cars, over tinted windows or sunstrips!
    ahahhaa

sunstrips get me everytime. i was passing through magherafelt the other day and in tyrone and just the amount of cars where the sunset strip just takes over the window kills me. although, im a big fan of evo viii's, i saw heard one, turned, saw it, and just as i turned... dump valve... cant beat it with a big stick. good that you notice those things too though ahha.

no comment on the stalker thing then eh!? haha nah only jokin ye

when do you reckon the next batch of el calls are going out? i reckon the end of next week!

ahahhaa

sunstrips get me everytime. i was passing through magherafelt the other day and in tyrone and just the amount of cars where the sunset strip just takes over the window kills me. although, im a big fan of evo viii's, i saw heard one, turned, saw it, and just as i turned... dump valve... cant beat it with a big stick. good that you notice those things too though ahha.

no comment on the stalker thing then eh!? haha nah only jokin ye

when do you reckon the next batch of el calls are going out? i reckon the end of next week!

Me stalking you? Or you stalking me? LOL

Oh and 306's etc with dirty emissions when accelerating annoys me! And ones run on red!

I would say within the next 2 weeks, possibly 14th onwards though more likely to be w/b 17th. Sure you dont need to worry, you're in!

Oh and 306's etc with dirty emissions when accelerating annoys me! And ones run on red!

I would say within the next 2 weeks, possibly 14th onwards though more likely to be w/b 17th. Sure you dont need to worry, you're in!

im hoping end of next week at some stage as il be off work = phone glued to hand

• Advertisement

d turbos ahahaha. all smoke, no poke. you just made me shiver mentioning them. why anyone finds it attractive i do not know

ahah, aye, me stalking you dead on hahaha. sure i went up and i watched you watching that cow doing its deeds on saturday afternoon was it aye. thats hecktick youd have to be insane in the membrane to do that!

aye haha, its just always good to know when they go out though! for the rest of the crew

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

youd have to be insane in the membrane to do that!

Thanks a lot. Now I can't get that song out of my head.

psni wrote: »

You were seriously singing that psni??:eek:

d turbos ahahaha. all smoke, no poke. you just made me shiver mentioning them. why anyone finds it attractive i do not know

ahah, aye, me stalking you dead on hahaha. sure i went up and i watched you watching that cow doing its deeds on saturday afternoon was it aye. thats hecktick youd have to be insane in the membrane to do that!

aye haha, its just always good to know when they go out though! for the rest of the crew

The cow incident was not saturday, so I dont know who you were watching, but it wasnt me! LOL

Here's another one for you psni-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jebgQmrfyA

psni wrote: »

finally, i know how to get youtube works linked properly i think... haha. this your sort of music? so kick that style! wickeed wilddd! haha
    The cow incident was not saturday, so I dont know who you were watching, but it wasnt me! LOL

Here's another one for you psni-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jebgQmrfyA
    haha well, it was recent. ive just lost track of time with the amount of stalking i do haha

thats an awful track PYG! it makes me wanna do this...

excellent throw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Two weeks at the most for the October calls, two weeks at least for the October calls:pac::pac:

This is what i chant to myself to get to sleep at night & then as the days pass by i adjust the chant accordingly, for eg, 1week & 6 days, 1 week & 5 days etc. Maybe i'm slightly crazy:confused::confused:. Nah,i'll just continue rocking back & forth with my legs crossed here.

Funny how this process does things to you innit:rolleyes:

Two weeks at the most for the October calls, two weeks at least for the October calls:pac::pac:

This is what i chant to myself to get to sleep at night & then as the days pass by i adjust the chant accordingly, for eg, 1week & 6 days, 1 week & 5 days etc. Maybe i'm slightly crazy:confused::confused:. Nah,i'll just continue rocking back & forth with my legs crossed here.

Funny how this process does things to you innit:rolleyes:

Maybe I should chant with you!

Jeez, I really hope you guys get a call this month, otherwise we might see the first board synchronised mental breakdown! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

My it's been quiet round herelately eh? Guess we're sitting tight for the October calls, once they start going out i'm sure there will be a flurry of activity again, & hopefully i'll be amongst the flurry:p:p

• Advertisement

it has indeed, its like a cycle.

calls approach - it picks up
    calls happen - super busy
    calls stop - quietens down
    board dies

repeat for each intake.

anywho

when do you reckon for the calls lou?

Advertisement