Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MrAnderson

neoruss wrote: »
    C14 merit list now available

Serious??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

I got confused there and though i had posted that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Ok, who's cloning the Mr Andersons???? :eek::confused:

carlty888 wrote: »
    Ok, who's cloning the Mr Andersons???? :eek::confused:

I know...next we'll have a few Agent Smiths, Neo, Morpheus lol!!!:D

I know...next we'll have a few Agent Smiths, Neo, Morpheus lol!!!:D

Eh....thought there was another one of me on here somewhere......

• Advertisement

MrAnderson wrote: »
    Eh....thought there was another one of me on here somewhere......

I'd go ahead and change my name, but i'm not so sure that you can?:confused:

No no, geez, don't worry!! :D

We'll just have to mess with everyone else's head!

You can be Mr.Anderson(GV model v.2) and I'll be MrAnderson(still looking at the gates model v.1) ;)

You got accepted didn't you??

No no, geez, don't worry!! :D

We'll just have to mess with everyone else's head!

You can be Mr.Anderson(GV model v.2) and I'll be MrAnderson(still looking at the gates model v.1) ;)

You got accepted didn't you??

I think people with think I'm having a conversation with myself, ie me/you haha! I'm messing with my own head already!

Oh yes im accepted and will be going to the SRN on monday! I can't wait...are you going to be there?

I wish, just went through the mad panic trying Recruitment for my merit number, but they weren't picking up. Not overly hopeful anyway, just want to know either way and get ready for next year!

I wish, just went through the mad panic trying Recruitment for my merit number, but they weren't picking up. Not overly hopeful anyway, just want to know either way and get ready for next year!

All the best mate, i hope it's a good low number and you'll be one of the first ones to get the call, then i can show MrAnderson Number 1 around G'Ville lol!:D

• Advertisement

Now that really would be confusing!

No bother, cheers mate :cool:

Now that really would be confusing!

No bother, cheers mate :cool:

As i was saying to MGH yesterday, don't be too worried about it though, just have faith, and you'll get the call when you least expect it! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

My head hurts after reading the last posts on this page.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

All's quiet tonight. Im home alone and $h!tting myself. Im not allowed to snib the back door so that mum and dad can get in later, anyone could just walk in. I should really stop watching crime watch etc etc cause im soooooo scared at the mo. Keep thinking someone is going to jump out at me with a gun or something. Ahhhhhh:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

All's quiet tonight. Im home alone and $h!tting myself. Im not allowed to snib the back door so that mum and dad can get in later, anyone could just walk in. I should really stop watching crime watch etc etc cause im soooooo scared at the mo. Keep thinking someone is going to jump out at me with a gun or something. Ahhhhhh:eek:

Aw. Come round to mine, I have beers cooling in the freezer. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Rob-117

Isn't she adorable :)

Ok, be round in 5. Il bring my cider with me:).

Im too scared to go to bed even though im really tired and have to get up at 5.15am for work.

Rob-117 wrote: »
    Isn't she adorable :)

Tell me about it;):)

...and have to get up at 5.15am for work.

Oh not good! :(

kelso69 wrote: »
    Oh not good! :(

Na ah!!!!

ps. i have every light in the house on so that hopefully the bad people will stay away and leave PYG alone:(

• Advertisement

Im too scared to go to bed even though im really tired and have to get up at 5.15am for work.

5.15am on a Sunday morining!!...I didn't know times like that existed!:D

5.15am on a Sunday morining!!...I didn't know times like that existed!:D

Ive seen that time on a sunday morning for the last 3 months. :(. The blooming sun isnt even up at the time!!!!!!!!!

Na ah!!!!

ps. i have every light in the house on so that hopefully the bad people will stay away and leave PYG alone:(

Don't worry so much. You'll be fine!

Don't worry so much. You'll be fine!

Id be fine if the back door wasnt open to the world!!!! Me no likey!!!:(

Ive seen that time on a sunday morning for the last 3 months. :(. The blooming sun isnt even up at the time!!!!!!!!!

Last time i saw a time like that...no, wait, I haven't seen a time like that...yet lol

First time on he clock i saw today was 1:28pm when i got up hahah!

Don't worry though, leave the tv on and you'll be fine!

Id be fine if the back door wasnt open to the world!!!! Me no likey!!!:(

Well I'm on msn if you want a chat! Just pm me

Last time i saw a time like that...no, wait, I haven't seen a time like that...yet lol

First time on he clock i saw today was 1:28pm when i got up hahah!

Don't worry though, leave the tv on and you'll be fine!

Na, dont want the tv cause i want the dogs and little old me to be able to hear if anyone is in the house. Those blooming dogs bark at everything (which is usually nothing) when they know mum and dad are out. Then it scares me cause i think someone is there so i run and hide in my wardrobe with my phone with 999 on the screen

Well I'm on msn if you want a chat! Just pm me

Thanks mate you're a wee star *, but i havent got MSN, im in the dark ages up here.

Na, dont want the tv cause i want the dogs and little old me to be able to hear if anyone is in the house. Those blooming dogs bark at everything (which is usually nothing) when they know mum and dad are out. Then it scares me cause i think someone is there so i run and hide in my wardrobe with my phone with 999 on the screen

You have dogs, you'll be grand. Mans best friend. =]

• Advertisement

Awww, see what those movies do to your head!... I guarantee you'll be fine!..The dogs should protect you though??:D

Advertisement