Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

Thanks mate you're a wee star *, but i havent got MSN, im in the dark ages up here.

What?! That's one of the human rights! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

kelso69 wrote: »
    You have dogs, you'll be grand. Mans best friend. =]

Yeah 2 Jack russells, i think they are as scared as i am. Lucy is patrolling the hall and as for Mollie....well.....shes in below her duvet!!!

Awww, see what those movies do to your head!... I guarantee you'll be fine!..The dogs should protect you though??:D

Movies ??? Movies????? I soley blame crimewatch!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

Yeah 2 Jack russells, i think they are as scared as i am. Lucy is patrolling the hall and as for Mollie....well.....shes in below her duvet!!!

Jack Russels are great loyal little dogs and fearless as hell. I have a little Russel cross, cute as hell, but don't mess with her or she'll have you! :eek:

kelso69 wrote: »
    What?! That's one of the human rights! :eek:

The forum does me nicely. I have all my friends right here with me!!;):):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

Movies ??? Movies????? I soley blame crimewatch!!!!

Media these days, striking fear into those home alone!!:rolleyes:
    As kelso said, i think Jack Russells have the little mans syndrome are afraid of nothing!! You'll be safe!:D

Awh thanks you guys. I got brave and went to the kitchen there. I swear I thought someone was looking in the window at me, it was just my reflection!!!

Awh thanks you guys. I got brave and went to the kitchen there. I swear I thought someone was looking in the window at me, it was just my reflection!!!

LOL i do that everytime i go into the kitchen and the blinds are still open!...you should get a spotlight for outside, or motion sensor...they are very handy!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Jaysus that would scare the sh1t out of ya alright lol

Last time you saw 5 in the morning andyou were plastered????
    could be next weekend too lol

LOL i do that everytime i go into the kitchen and the blinds are still open!...you should get a spotlight for outside, or motion sensor...they are very handy!!:D

We had a sensor one then dad changed it to a stay on one, but we never use it. The sensor one used to go on when the washing was on the line.

• Advertisement

Jaysus that would scare the sh1t out of ya alright lol

Last time you saw 5 in the morning andyou were plastered????
    could be next weekend too lol

Ha bloody ha MGH.

1 more post and you will have posted 1000 times!!!!! :D

Im soooooooooooo bricking myself and that story about LC's house last night doesnt help.

We had a sensor one then dad changed it to a stay on one, but we never use it. The sensor one used to go on when the washing was on the line.

Awww you should hav him put it back up, very handy for times like this and if it goes on you can scare the bad guy away!! But don't let me scare you anymore, there isn't any bad guys outside!!

Ha bloody ha MGH.

1 more post and you will have posted 1000 times!!!!! :D

Im soooooooooooo bricking myself and that story about LC's house last night doesnt help.

OOOH drum roll, my 1000th post!!!!

And this is probably my merit number too!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    Just watching Layer Cake on DVD

One of the best movies EVER

Daniel Craig - Schawwwiiingggg!

Roll on the next James Bond!!!!!!!

Awww you should hav him put it back up, very handy for times like this and if it goes on you can scare the bad guy away!! But don't let me scare you anymore, there isn't any bad guys outside!!

See the other side to that is. My room is at the back of the house where the sensor light was/would be and that means when it comes on it wakens me. Then the situation snowballs to me being scared cause i think someone is there when it probably is just a towel on the washing line.

Oooh boke!!!!

My merit score is 1001!!!!

I see you're not invisible anymore. ;)

LC sent me a message saying - poor baby you will be ok just be brave for me. Bless

Congrats on your 1000th post MGH!!

Layer Cake, totally agree with you, love that movie!

I really wanna go see Rock N Rolla though, i tend to like Guy Ritchie movies:D (And i know layer cake isnt one but still!)

WHo wouldn't love to be as built as Daniel Craig?...I'm gonna start training now!!:cool:

Oooh boke!!!!

My merit score is 1001!!!!

I see you're not invisible anymore. ;)

LC sent me a message saying - poor baby you will be ok just be brave for me. Bless

Awww what a sweetheart. He's bound to have a friend he can set me up with up !!!!!

Nah fed up being invisabubble lol

Mondays getting closer chick.
    And so is our Peejay Partay!!!!!!!!!!

MGH- this time next week you and me will be blootered!!!! Yeooo!!!!!

Lc is watching Tv at the station with a German Sheperd beside him!!!

See the other side to that is. My room is at the back of the house where the sensor light was/would be and that means when it comes on it wakens me. Then the situation snowballs to me being scared cause i think someone is there when it probably is just a towel on the washing line.

I suppose you're right there PYG, im in the same situation, so i just got double layered curtains, no light gets in and therefore no sleepless nights!...Plus a big light coming on at you would surely put you off burglary...unless they just didnt care!
    Stay safe though!...Lucy and Molly will serve and protect :D

Congrats on your 1000th post MGH!!

Layer Cake, totally agree with you, love that movie!

I really wanna go see Rock N Rolla though, i tend to like Guy Ritchie movies:D (And i know layer cake isnt one but still!)

WHo wouldn't love to be as built as Daniel Craig?...I'm gonna start training now!!:cool:

Would love to see RocknRolla too. Was supposed to go with someone but it never panned out.

The new Bond looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Craig, best Bond ever?
    YES YES AND THRICE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Awww what a sweetheart. He's bound to have a friend he can set me up with up !!!!!

Nah fed up being invisabubble lol

Mondays getting closer chick.
    And so is our Peejay Partay!!!!!!!!!!

P:)A:DR:)T:DY

MGH- this time next week you and me will be blootered!!!! Yeooo!!!!!

Lc is watching Tv at the station with a German Sheperd beside him!!!

Its only a quarter to ten, surely we'll not be hammered at that early stage of the evening.
    Mr.Anderson will get a very bad impression of us if we are!!!!!!!!

I suppose you're right there PYG, im in the same situation, so i just got double layered curtains, no light gets in and therefore no sleepless nights!...Plus a big light coming on at you would surely put you off burglary...unless they just didnt care!
    Stay safe though!...Lucy and Molly will serve and protect :D

Il try Mr.Anderson. Think il head to bed soon. Lucy is sitting at the front window looking out at the drive and has her ears sticking up. She is doing her thang!!!

Its only a quarter to ten, surely we'll not be hammered at that early stage of the evening.

And whose to say i won't be the one hammered by this time lol?..But of course, i don't wanna leave no bad impression either!:cool:
    Another tequila please!!

I was half cut at the meal that night!!!! Those stairs were tricky. Il hold onto so unsuspecting fella!!! ;) JVB knows to expect it though!!

Il try Mr.Anderson. Think il head to bed soon. Lucy is sitting at the front window looking out at the drive and has her ears sticking up. She is doing her thang!!!

Gooo Lucy! Fearless til the end lol! Now that's my type of dog! Have a good day at work tomorrow!:D

And whose to say i won't be the one hammered by this time lol?..But of course, i don't wanna leave no bad impression either!:cool:
    Another tequila please!!

Cant have tequila. Had a very bad experience once.
    Word of warning, watch JVB. He buys shots and forces you to drink them. Forces you I'm telling you!!!!!!!

PYG what were the shots he bought in the bar before we went to
    Thompsons??

No wonder I was plastered.
    Mr.Anderson, you are in for a great night!

Gooo Lucy! Fearless til the end lol! Now that's my type of dog! Have a good day at work tomorrow!:D

Awh cheers. Chat soon. See ya next week though by this time i could be seeing 2 or 3 of you!!!!:D

I was half cut at the meal that night!!!! Those stairs were tricky. Il hold onto so unsuspecting fella!!! ;) JVB knows to expect it though!!

Stairs? Where? In the restaurant? In Thompsons?
    OOh stairs in the restaurant upstairs to the ladies.
    I remember now.
    DOH!:eek:

• Advertisement

Cant have tequila. Had a very bad experience once.
    Word of warning, watch JVB. He buys shots and forces you to drink them. Forces you I'm telling you!!!!!!!

PYG what were the shots he bought in the bar before we went to
    Thompsons??

No wonder I was plastered.
    Mr.Anderson, you are in for a great night!

Ohhh i looove tequila, but you're right it wipes you out quite a bit lol!
    JVB sounds like a decent guy haha, shots are always good!:D

I think i am in for a great night, this week im gonna look to see where i wanna stay!:cool:

Advertisement