Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

You've lost that lovin' fee-eh-lin. Wo-oh that lovin' fee-eh-lin......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

We just need to find our 'Kerry McGillis' now ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

JVB wrote: »
    Oops, sorry mate, failed you there :D

I actually just found a "what top gun character are you quiz"...

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=3930

Amazingly enough...I'm Iceman!!:D

carlty888 wrote: »
    You've lost that lovin' fee-eh-lin. Wo-ah that lovin' fee-eh-lin......

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash." WHAT a film!

Well seeing as im one of the younger ones, theres only a few choices for my Kerry McGillis! :p

• Advertisement

Which Top Gun Character Are You?

Maverick
    Thats right, Ice.....Man! I am, dangerous!!! full_152122387.jpg

... I sh*t you not. And I so wanted to be Jester!

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash." WHAT a film!

I'll go embarrass myself with GOOSE!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

"Take me to bed, or lose me forever."

On that note.... Goodnight all.

Great movie though.

Which Top Gun Character Are You?

Maverick
    Thats right, Ice.....Man! I am, dangerous!!! full_152122387.jpg

... I sh*t you not. And I so wanted to be Jester!

The quiz can't lie!!

You! You are still dangerous. :D You can be my wingman any time!

There ya go...wonder what you'll say back to that!

carlty888 wrote: »
    "Take me to bed, or lose me forever."

On that note.... Goodnight all.

Great movie though.

Good night mate...i think i've lost track of all time...looks like a late awakening again tomorrow!!

• Advertisement

The quiz can't lie!!

You! You are still dangerous. :D You can be my wingman any time!

There ya go...wonder what you'll say back to that!

'Bullsh*t! You can be mine.' ;)

'Bullsh*t! You can be mine.' ;)

Now that's what i call teamwork:D

i think it's nearly bed time too!!

Same here. Night all. Thanks for the memories ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

I wonder who is dreading tomorrow morning more?

Us desperate to find out our merit numbers and our fate

OR

The staff in recruitment who will feel like they have a phone permently stuck to their ear lobe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Oh alright, if you insist.....:cool:

Oh alright, if you insist.....:cool:

Shall we call you Charlie from now on :p

Shall we call you Charlie from now on :p

Call me whatever you like!;)

Call me whatever you like!;)

Haha i had to laugh at that!...my mind totally went blank, if i get your name wrong, don't blame me! :p

Haha i had to laugh at that!...my mind totally went blank, if i get your name wrong, don't blame me! :p

I'll forgive you I'm sure!:p

I'll forgive you I'm sure!:p

I'd like to hope so, if not, i'll take a pack of batteries out with me then we can negotiate!

I actually have to go out and get some passport photos taken! Like asap! For tomorrow night!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Well i can see you all think highly of me. Mr Anderson, you should feel privilged to be meeting me. LOL. Jeysus i had about 10 pages to read there, cant even leave you lot for 2 hours at night but the smut continues, which subsequently shows that I am not to blame for it. I think Mr Anderson could be our latest smutmister!!!!

Well i can see you all think highly of me. Mr Anderson, you should feel privilged to be meeting me. LOL. Jeysus i had about 10 pages to read there, cant even leave you lot for 2 hours at night but the smut continues, which subsequently shows that I am not to blame for it. I think Mr Anderson could be our latest smutmister!!!!

Talk about 10 pages to read...i had about 10 pages of email notofications to delete!!

I hold my head in shame, the influence of you 3 last night brought the smut from within! :o

How was work then?

Talk about 10 pages to read...i had about 10 pages of email notofications to delete!!

I hold my head in shame, the influence of those 2 last night brought the smut from within! :o

How was work then?

Ah work wasnt too bad. Working the next 2 days 10-6 and then thats me off and in party mode for the weekend. Booked myself in for 3days/2nights at chateau MGH so im looking forward to that. Merit score tomorrow. Ahh!!!

*****Notice to MGH, JVB and anyone else involved in the smutfest- Mr Anderson states ' the influence of those 2 last night brought the smut from within', by that he means MGH and JVB so therefore the smut has nothing to do with little old me!!!

Ah work wasnt too bad. Working the next 2 days 10-6 and then thats me off and in party mode for the weekend. Booked myself in for 3days/2nights at chateau MGH so im looking forward to that. Merit score tomorrow. Ahh!!!

*****Notice to MGH, JVB and anyone else involved in the smutfest- Mr Anderson states ' the influence of those 2 last night brought the smut from within', by that he means MGH and JVB so therefore the smut has nothing to do with little old me!!!

Merit score will be fine, make sure you get on the fone first though, getting an engaged tone on the other end will surely make you more anxious!!

LOL..well im pretty sure that you would have no problem getting it out of me either! :p

Merit score will be fine, make sure you get on the fone first though, getting an engaged tone on the other end will surely make you more anxious!!

LOL..well im pretty sure that you would have no problem getting it out of me either! :p

Im working at 10 so il have to ring before i leave the house, though my boss would let me ring during my shift anyway cause he has family in the PSNI and his brother is in the same posistion as me.

Fingers crossed for me (forget about MGH;):p OJ) i want to do myself proud and you lot too.

Im working at 10 so il have to ring before i leave the house, though my boss would let me ring during my shift anyway cause he has family in the PSNI and his brother is in the same posistion as me.

Fingers crossed for me (forget about MGH;):p OJ) i want to do myself proud and you lot too.

I'll have my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for you, and whatever else i can find!:D..oh and for Charlie too! lol

I'll have my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for you, and whatever else i can find!:D..oh and for Charlie too! lol

Hmm, what else comes in 2s that you could cross? ;)

So you looking forward to next weekend?

I'd like to hope so, if not, i'll take a pack of batteries out with me then we can negotiate!
    LOL

Hmm, what else comes in 2s that you could cross? ;)

So you looking forward to next weekend?

Haha there's very little options left that come in 2's...:D

Definitely can't wait, it's just going to be so funny i think though seeing who you all are and me sayin im Mr.Anderson!! And if the topic of conversation really is just like on here!!:P

• Advertisement

Now theres a first!

Advertisement