Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Might need to lend you my "Beer Goggles" then lol!:D

God no you keep them on, you'll need them to be looking at me all night!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

God no you keep them on, you'll need them to be looking at me all night!:eek:

I reckon you might be a little too modest hehe, you'll wish you'd taken the goggles when you had the chance to! :D
    I can't wait now , got a long week!!

I reckon you might be a little too modest hehe, you'll wish you'd taken the goggles when you had the chance to! :D
    I can't wait now , got a long week!!

Long night tonight ...big phone call tomorrow.
    EEEEK!!

The week will fly in!!!
    Will be le weekend before you know it LOL

Long night tonight ...big phone call tomorrow.
    EEEEK!!

The week will fly in!!!
    Will be le weekend before you know it LOL

Just imagine it's like getting tickets to go see Oasis, sold out within minutes, ring as soon as it's open! Then you'll get a pleasant surprise im sure!

This week will not fly in i know it!...Got alot of training to do this week though :( But it has to be done!!

Roll on le weekend!

Just imagine it's like getting tickets to go see Oasis, sold out within minutes, ring as soon as it's open! Then you'll get a pleasant surprise im sure!

This week will not fly in i know it!...Got alot of training to do this week though :( But it has to be done!!

Roll on le weekend!

You excited about tomorrow night?

• Advertisement

You excited about tomorrow night?

Oh yeah of course, excited, but nervous at the same time! Im crapping myself more about these passport photos though! :p

Oh yeah of course, excited, but nervous at the same time! Im crapping myself more about these passport photos though! :p

Wish it was me :(

Wish it was me :(

Instead of the photos lol?...

No don't you worry Charlie, I'm telling you, if i can do it then so can you too! We'll have a clean sweep of Boardies joining up, and future recruits will want to come here and get all the tips etc to ensure they get accepted! :D

Instead of the photos lol?...

har har de har har!!!

No don't you worry Charlie, I'm telling you, if i can do it then so can you too! We'll have a clean sweep of Boardies joining up, and future recruits will want to come here and get all the tips etc to ensure they get accepted! :D

I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow.:(

I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow.:(

Dont be Mrs!...It's all in the head im tellin' ya! You'll be on here tomorrow all joyful i bet you!!:D
    Have some wine, or something similar, calm those nerves of yours!!

• Advertisement

Dont be Mrs!...It's all in the head im tellin' ya! You'll be on here tomorrow all joyful i bet you!!:D
    Have some wine, or something similar, calm those nerves of yours!!

Ha! I know something that'll calm me down ( looks around for batteries....)

Ha! I know something that'll calm me down ( looks around for batteries....)

LMAO!!...I'm definitely going to bring a pack with me next weekend!!
    What if you can't find any again lol?:P

LMAO!!...I'm definitely going to bring a pack with me next weekend!!
    What if you can't find any again lol?:P

I have the answer! rechargables!!!!

I have the answer! rechargables!!!!

I get the feeling you're not kidding around either haha!!:p

If that fails, im sure theres a mr Duracell out there somewhere LOL!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Well party people the day of reckoning is almost upon us. Good luck to all waiting on their merit numbers tomorrow. Boardsies rule ok :D Knock em dead ;)

JVB wrote: »
    Well party people the day of reckoning is almost upon us. Good luck to all waiting on their merit numbers tomorrow. Boardsies rule ok :D Knock em dead ;)

JVB you're waiting too?...I had the strangest feeling that I would be seeing you at the SRN tomorrow night...no?

JVB you're waiting too?...I had the strangest feeling that I would be seeing you at the SRN tomorrow night...no?

No I'm not waiting, just wishing those who are good luck. I'm on Nov's draft, remember?!?

I get the feeling you're not kidding around either haha!!:p

If that fails, im sure theres a mr Duracell out there somewhere LOL!!:D

You'd like to think wouldnt ya?!!:p

You'd like to think wouldnt ya?!!:p

Well...it is only my nickname after all...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

LOL you're too modest MGH!... PYG is probably right :P

PYG is always right. Hope the old bunny is quiet cause i dont want to hear it!!!!

• Advertisement

No I'm not waiting, just wishing those who are good luck. I'm on Nov's draft, remember?!?

Ahh sorry mate, i let the side down...I shall see you in November then, in G'Ville of course!! :cool:

PYG is always right. Hope the old bunny is quiet cause i dont want to hear it!!!!

You'll need to hide those darn batteries then if you want a peaceful night!! LMAO

Likewise, I dont want you having le old phone sex with LC whilst at my gaff!!!

Il put the bunny in its hutch!!!!!!!! Does that sound wrong or what. :o

Likewise, I dont want you having le old phone sex with LC whilst at my gaff!!!

Hey big boy............. lol:D;)

Il put the bunny in its hutch!!!!!!!! Does that sound wrong or what. :o

Talking about innuendos...lol

Ahh sorry mate, i let the side down...I shall see you in November then, in G'Ville of course!! :cool:

Yeh me, PYG & MGH will all end up on same draft. I'll amble through the gates with one on each arm like ICE-T :D (then immediately be brought down to a Private Pile type shivering wreck :o)

You'll need to hide those darn batteries then if you want a peaceful night!! LMAO

It seems you all have the wrong idea about me.....:cool:

I'm not some rampant nympho......well not all the time at any rate.

Yeh me, PYG & MGH will all end up on same draft. I'll amble through the gates with one on each arm like ICE-T :D (then immediately be brought down to a Private Pile type shivering wreck :o)

How tall are you private PILE???:cool:

• Advertisement

Im your long standing biatch!!!! MGH is a wannabe biatch. ;):D:p:)

Advertisement