Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

JVB wrote: »
    Yeh me, PYG & MGH will all end up on same draft. I'll amble through the gates with one on each arm like ICE-T :D (then immediately be brought down to a Private Pile type shivering wreck :o)

OOh do we have to be your be-atches this weekend then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

It seems you all have the wrong idea about me.....:cool:

I'm not some rampant nympho......well not all the time at any rate.

Who says that was a bad thing though?....lol

Who says that was a bad thing though?....lol

;):cool:

Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

How tall are you private PILE???:cool:

Another movie quiz huh? Full Metal Jacket is the movie for one liners :D 'Son, I'm gonna tear off your balls so you can't infect the rest of the world!' Or words to that effect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Maneater, make you work hard
    Make you spend hard
    Make you want all, of her love
    She's a maneater
    make you buy cars
    make you cut cords
    make you fall, real hard in love
    She's a Maneater, make you work hard
    Make you spend hard
    She's a maneater
    make you buy cars
    make you cut cords
    Wish you never ever met her at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Gotta go, daughter kicking me off as she needs PC. Kids eh! Speak tomorrow all ;)

Maneater, make you work hard
    Make you spend hard
    She's a maneater
    make you buy cars
    make you cut cords
    make you fall, real hard in love
    She's a Maneater, make you work hard
    Make you spend hard
    She's a maneater
    make you buy cars
    make you cut cords
    Wish you never ever met her at all!

Nooooo.:(
    Thats not true.....

Gotta go, daughter kicking me off as she needs PC. Kids eh! Speak tomorrow all ;)

Laters mate, speak tomorrow!

Chat tomorrow JVB, il fill you in on my crap merit score

Nooooo.:(
    Thats not true.....

What's the male equivalent of umm MGH? lol

• Advertisement

What's the male equivalent of umm MGH? lol

JVB. Hahahaha:D

JVB. Hahahaha:D

Sorry JVB, set that one up there haha!!:p

Sorry JVB, set that one up there haha!!:p

Dont apologise cause he would have been the first to put your name forward!!!!!

Laters mate, speak tomorrow!

I'm offski too, got to do ironing:(
    Then pop some Kalms, try to get some sleep and then...deal with tomorrow.:eek:

OMG.

Tomorrow.

Its really really D Day.

Soooo scared....:(

Well whatever's coming is a coming.

Toodles everyone. And good luck one and all for tomorrow.
    Esp PYG.:D ( Not that you need it)

I'm offski too, got to do ironing:(
    Then pop some Kalms, try to get some sleep and then...deal with tomorrow.:eek:

OMG.

Tomorrow.

Its really really D Day.

Soooo scared....:(

Well whatever's coming is a coming.

Toodles everyone. And good luck one and all for tomorrow.
    Esp PYG.:D ( Not that you need it)

Speak tomorrow MGH and good luck too with your score, not that i think you'll need it either!!

I expect a joyful MGH tomorrow!!:D

Night sista. Jaysus everyone has high expectations of me and i dont know ehy. Hope i dont disappoint (myself included). Im working 10-6 so il not be on the forum all day. If you dont hear from me before 7pm tomorrow you know i have scored really bad.

So Mr Anderson- I think we're alone now, there doesnt seem to be anyone around.

So Mr Anderson- I think we're alone now, there doesnt seem to be anyone around.

You're right - I think we're alone now, the beating of our hearts is the only sound!

Actually had to read that twice Tiffany!...I knew that sounded too familiar lol

I was singing Girls Alouds version actually!!:P

I was singing Girls Alouds version actually!!:P

That shows you how bad i am then, i should have thought of GA before Tiffany!!

I still have loads of things to get for G'Ville!...Not so sure i want to go buy a pair of womans tights lol...need someone to do it for me!:cool:

• Advertisement

That shows you how bad i am then, i should have thought of GA before Tiffany!!

I still have loads of things to get for G'Ville!...Not so sure i want to go buy a pair of womans tights lol...need someone to do it for me!:cool:

Tights?

Tights?

Yeah it's on the list of things to get, to shine up your number 2 boots apparently!! I wouldn't know though, so i'm taking PSNI's word for it!

Only 2 weeks away now jeeeez! I don't know what to expect!! :eek:

Yeah it's on the list of things to get, to shine up your number 2 boots apparently!! I wouldn't know though, so i'm taking PSNI's word for it!

Only 2 weeks away now jeeeez! I don't know what to expect!! :eek:

Thought i was to polish your boots. What denier??

Thought i was to polish your boots. What denier??

You can polish my boots if you really want to lol...i definitely wont complain about that!!

I'll admit i thought you were speaking all foreign at me there so i had to go look it up!! No idea what denier...any i presume lol!!:D

I really must get to bed soon (like now). Big day tomorrow, i will be so mad if my score is crap. Plus i work where the cops get their fuel and il be like ooooh i hate you its not fair you're a cop and im never going to be (i dont hate the peelers and never will)

I really must get to bed soon (like now). Big day tomorrow, i will be so mad if my score is crap. Plus i work where the cops get their fuel and il be like ooooh i hate you its not fair you're a cop and im never going to be (i dont hate the peelers and never will)

Goodnight PYG, leaving me here all on my own again :(

Don't fret, i'll have a look on here tomorrow and see you with a damn good score lol...take it easy and good luck!

You can polish my boots if you really want to lol...i definitely wont complain about that!!

I'll admit i thought you were speaking all foreign at me there so i had to go look it up!! No idea what denier...any i presume lol!!:D

Sorry the i was meant to be it. !!! Silly me.

Probably 40 or 60. The thicker (higher the number) the less likely they are to rip. I have a purple pair you could have. Then you would know your tights from your room mates!!!!

Goodnight PYG, leaving me here all on my own again :(

Don't fret, i'll have a look on here tomorrow and see you with a damn good score lol...take it easy and good luck!

All by myself, dont wanna be all by myself!!!!!

Ive never left you!

A damn sh1t score more like!!

Sorry the i was meant to be it. !!! Silly me.

Probably 40 or 60. The thicker (higher the number) the less likely they are to rip. I have a purple pair you could have. Then you would know your ytghts from your room mates!!!!

And theres me thinking you were offering to shine the both of our boots up lol!

I'll take your word for it then lol, sure purple is a good colour and wont get them mixed up! Thanks PYG! :D

• Advertisement

And theres me thinking you were offering to shine the both of our boots up lol!

I'll take your word for it then lol, sure purple is a good colour and wont get them mixed up! Thanks PYG! :D

If i bring them where will you put them all night? You gonna wear them?:eek:

Advertisement