Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

All by myself, dont wanna be all by myself!!!!!

Ive never left you!

A damn sh1t score more like!!

Sh1t score my ass!!

If you get a "Sh!t" score, i'll by you alot of drinks... but i think im safe lol

Just try not to worry...my magic ball is sayin it'll be a very good score !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Sh1t score my ass!!

If you get a "Sh!t" score, i'll by you alot of drinks... but i think im safe lol

Just try not to worry...my magic ball is sayin it'll be a very good score !!

You had better bring plenty of money then:(

If i bring them where will you put them all night? You gonna wear them?:eek:

Shhh i don't want others knowing!!LOL

Good point you have there, im sure we'll think of something, depends where i get a room too, might be accross the road!!!:D

Have you not a sister, girlfriend, mother who could get you a pair? Il bring mine anyway!!

Night night

You had better bring plenty of money then:(

I thought you were a lightweight?...lol

Sure, everything will change tomorrow when you get some GOOOOOOD news mrs!!

• Advertisement

Have you not a sister, girlfriend, mother who could get you a pair? Il bring mine anyway!!

Night night

Yes, no, yes... good point actually!

Night night and good luck PYG!!

Oh my gawd today is the day. I never slept a wink last night and could quite easily boke at the minute.

Good Luck Everyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Good luck to all those ringing through to recruitment today. Here's to some good news!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Oh my gawd today is the day. I never slept a wink last night and could quite easily boke at the minute.

Good Luck Everyone:)

Awake since 2.30am.

Chundersville indeed.

Best of luck Boardsies.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭inspector71

Less than one hour until the mad scramble to get through to recruitment begins!
    Good luck!!

• Advertisement

Less than one hour until the mad scramble to get through to recruitment begins!
    Good luck!!

Contenders .... Ready?!

Recruitment .... Ready?!

<whistle blows>

:D

Ok John.:D;)

Ok John.:D;)

Just trying to lighten the mood a little in here. The tension is unbearable! :D

Good luck with the phonecall. Knock em dead! (metaphorically, of course).

Thanks Carlty. You did fab, no chance iv scored that well. Do you need UID number or just your name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Sadie OOO!!!

Thanks Carlty. You did fab, no chance iv scored that well. Do you need UID number or just your name

you need your uid number then they ask you all your details. ok.

I did sh1t, im out for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Sadie OOO!!!

I did sh1t, im out for sure

do you wanna pm me your result and back round and ill return mine

Well everyone thats PYG out of the running. Score 345-360!! Not enough as im non RC!!!

Good luck to everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MrAnderson

Yeah I really bombed too, geez, roll on next year!! wish I never called now!

Good luck everyone for the rest of today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

Well everyone thats PYG out of the running. Score 345-360!! Not enough as im non RC!!!

Good luck to everyone else.

And you're assuming that RC can't get a high score? 1-220?

You still have a chance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

Obviously if you have been vetted they must think you are going to be in with a very good chance. Like has been said, non rc need to score higher to be in with a chance, but dont forget there are probably quite a few RC in the top 300 as well.. Dont look into th number too much, i thought with mine I had absolutely no chance unless for a miracle, but patience paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

The results are in - 380-410

Have had Vetting tho so who knows? Prob not enough to get me in but trying to keep the chin(s) up!!
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

The results are in - 380-410

Have had Vetting tho so who knows? Prob not enough to get me in but trying to keep the chin(s) up!!

Remember there are people lower than you on the list that WILL fail medicals and vetting (inc delays!) and those that decline their place. So as you say, keep your chin up!

your position is far from bad, theres a good chance of you coming through good if people are failing medicals and vetting, you are not out of it yet, no way. keep chins up!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MrAnderson

Have had Vetting tho so who knows?

Exactly, you still have a chance MGH, and PYG as well, good luck for the rest of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

hey just a message to warn people!! when i rung up earlier to get my merit placing, the woman asked me if i had read about it on a website or anything, as she said word had got about too quick that they were out!! so theres a hugh chance this is being monitored!!NEVER give out your exact merit placing, keep it to PM and those who you trust!! it just keeps you right......

Im surprised this forum isnt closed already to be honest, or PSNI hasnt been tracked down and sacked for starting it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Im surprised this forum isnt closed already to be honest, or PSNI hasnt been tracked down and sacked for starting it :D

Lol GCBC but psni is a wanted man (or woman;)) for starting this. But then freedom of speech never was one of our nations virtues :rolleyes: In my opinion I believe this forum to be invaluable and if it is frowned upon maybe the information we discuss on here should have been made available to all from day one. Not all this cloak and dagger business :)

MrAnderson wrote: »
    Yeah I really bombed too, geez, roll on next year!! wish I never called now!

Good luck everyone for the rest of today

Aww you mean no messing with other peoples heads in G'Ville :(

Keep your head up man, you're in with a shout too! just like the rest of yous!:D

• Advertisement

Obviously if you have been vetted they must think you are going to be in with a very good chance. Like has been said, non rc need to score higher to be in with a chance, but dont forget there are probably quite a few RC in the top 300 as well.. Dont look into th number too much, i thought with mine I had absolutely no chance unless for a miracle, but patience paid off.

As goodcop says, patience pays off!! It did for me so try not to worry...too much now!!:cool:

Advertisement