Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

you teasing me girl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

redsurfer wrote: »
    you teasing me girl

Nooooo, I've heard lots of stories about the levels of naughtiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

PYG and MGH!!!!! Sorry MGH if i have offended you!!!

Lover cop told me that and so did my Applied Science teacher!!!!

PYG and MGH!!!!! Sorry MGH if i have offended you!!!

I'm waaaaaayyyy better looking than that.......in my dreams.....:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

After all the studying and fittness training, how do these people find the energy? :D:p

I'm waaaaaayyyy better looking than that.......in my dreams.....:o

I know you are but she was the youngest blonde from the bill either that or i could have put up stevie moss or sam nixon!!! Lover cop says beth reminds him of me!!!

i being stuck in a barracks a few times and i tell you with out douth you most surely find the engry for a lot of fun

to copy Duff Man

ooooooooooOOOOOYEA:cool:

carlty888 wrote: »
    After all the studying and fittness training, how do these people find the energy? :D:p

You can ALWAYS find the energy for that surely??? If you cant you're doing it with the wrong people!!!!!!

Click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page, there are a couple of PSNI 'out on the street' videos!!! Real life stuff!!! TSGs in tangis etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsline/content/articles/2008/07/18/police_feature.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Griffer2

That was really good, think you may have made the waiting for a lot of people worse now!! lol

Griffer2 wrote: »
    That was really good, think you may have made the waiting for a lot of people worse now!! lol

:(
    Like a gazillion times worse

how long have you got to wait now??

Griffer2 wrote: »
    how long have you got to wait now??

For what, AC?

yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

If you pass the initial test for a campaign, does that mean you get a by pass when its time for the initial test in the next campaign?

Gee-22 wrote: »
    If you pass the initial test for a campaign, does that mean you get a by pass when its time for the initial test in the next campaign?

In a word...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it not used to?

Gee-22 wrote: »
    Did it not used to?

That I do not know but deff not now.

Crap innit LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

I think you're right Gee. I think previously if you passed IST 1 year you could by-pass it the next. But this was only valid once i.e you couldn't carry it over 2 campaigns. I'm not really sure. So this post is pretty useless. Oh well, I've come this far I'll hit the reply button anyway :D

• Advertisement

I always remember filling out the application and it said if you passed the last intial test to enter your uid number from the last campaign, but i know someone who resat the test this year even tho he passed last time.

hi all

i just want to thank everyone in here for all the help they have given me in trying to get into the psni. this morning i got a letter telling me that i was turned down due to the fact that i have 10 points on my licence. no excuse. i plan to appeal this decision do i not hold out much hope. i will lose 2 sets of points in April 09. so im hoping that i may be back placed to some time after that. otherwise i plan to do it all over again.

again thanks for all the info and laughs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MrAnderson

Hey,

I'm really sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll be back through it all next year, and you'll be in a better position for the IST and AC.

Good luck

hi all

i just want to thank everyone in here for all the help they have given me in trying to get into the psni. this morning i got a letter telling me that i was turned down due to the fact that i have 10 points on my licence. no excuse. i plan to appeal this decision do i not hold out much hope. i will lose 2 sets of points in April 09. so im hoping that i may be back placed to some time after that. otherwise i plan to do it all over again.

Sorry to hear that pal. I wouldn't hold out much hope about the appeal, but it'll do you no harm to try.

Are you in for C14?

hi lad

no, i just in for c13, big mistake now looking back on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bullslinebacker

hi all

Sorry to hear about that lad.

hi lad

no, i just in for c13, big mistake now looking back on it

Nightmare! Make sure you put in for C15. It looks like you'll be loosing a lot of points off your lisence in April, so at least this is only a temporary set back and not a permanent KO.

Really sorry to hear when someone gets news like that.

hi all

Sorry to hear about that. At least its a problem thats solveable over time. Just dont go getting any more! I'll keep you company in C15, no doubt I'll be re-applying then as well!!:D

Sorry to hear about that. At least its a problem thats solveable over time. Just dont go getting any more! I'll keep you company in C15, no doubt I'll be re-applying then as well!!:D

In all likelyhood, most of us will still be here for C15. BRING IT ON!!!!! :D

• Advertisement

carlty888 wrote: »
    In all likelyhood, most of us will still be here for C15. BRING IT ON!!!!! :D

Sad but true....:(

Advertisement