Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

smyff wrote: »
    YES

and shes 28 ;) (in your good books?!) did you listen to this stuff years ago mrsgenehunt?! anyone remember the spice girls

28 and wee bit....;)

Dont look it tho ( back up here JVB....pllleeeeeeaaasssseee!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

28 and wee bit....;)

Dont look it tho ( back up here JVB....pllleeeeeeaaasssseee!!)

I thought you were 26? :confused:

JVB wrote: »
    See exactly! They are verbal laxatives. At least your tape player had the sense to chew them up. I remember when my brother got the Bros tape and wouldn't let me tape it incase it wore out his copy! That is sad!

When will I, will I be fffaaamoussss

Grolsch bottle tops on your shoes, the epitomy of cool!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

When will I, will I be fffaaamoussss

Grolsch bottle tops on your shoes, the epitomy of cool!;)

Ok 26 and a wee bit lol!:P

I thought you were 26? :confused:

Love you
    xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Ah come on now, honesty is of paramount importance as a police officer. If you start lying about your age, where will it end up? ;):p

Ah come on now, honesty is of paramount importance as a police officer. If you start lying about your age, where will it end up? ;):p

With some hot totty who can go all night long with a bit of luck...ooh and be hung like the proverbial horse to boot.....*sighs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

With some hot totty who can go all night long with a bit of luck...ooh and be hung like the proverbial horse to boot.....*sighs*

Yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

See exactly! They are verbal laxatives. At least your tape player had the sense to chew them up. I remember when my brother got the Bros tape and wouldn't let me tape it incase it wore out his copy! That is sad!

lol. what age was he at the time. i dont even know who the bros are haha. haha i used to love the spice girls. i think i just needed to poop with all my excitement! but the comment about the tape player doing it on purpose is just low... you shouldnt copy tapes or cds anyway! its breakin the law!!!!! saying that, 99.999999% of my collection has been downloaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

lmao. i was staring straight at my question n didnt realise that you had answered. man, i remember for my bday one year i got a brand new tape player and the spice grils "if you wanna be my lover" tape and i was sitting having a dump listening to it and the tape got chewed. and i cryed hahahaha. my mum n dad thought i fell down the toilet but i just stood there with the broke tape :|

This has to be the most random post on these boards. Ever.

Mental :D:D

Smyff, you're a hoot :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

Sometimes too big can be a bit painful.... ;)

squirrel81 wrote: »
    This has to be the most random post on these boards. Ever.

Mental :D:D

Smyff, you're a hoot :p

:) i know hahahah. post some tunes would ye so we call all remember. heres a cracker here. actually ill post it another time im not in the mood to listen to it.

anyway, regarding the letter which was sent out, saying that your app is being processed and you may or may not blah blah,... it says inform them if your circumstances change. i applied in may, didnt have my driving test, but i passed it the week after my IST. should i inform them?!?! my mum n dad are melting me about it.

As far as I know mate, the driving test isnt essential, (i dont have a full license!!) hopefully will next month tho :P give them a ring, it cant do any harm :)

get your boots on....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgyg_5FF_0

and dosey do!

As far as I know mate, the driving test isnt essential, (i dont have a full license!!) hopefully will next month tho :P give them a ring, it cant do any harm :)

get your boots on....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgyg_5FF_0

and dosey do!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TUINE

i love this song here. its pure lethal hi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaiD1veR-w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

:) i know hahahah. post some tunes would ye so we call all remember. heres a cracker here. actually ill post it another time im not in the mood to listen to it.

anyway, regarding the letter which was sent out, saying that your app is being processed and you may or may not blah blah,... it says inform them if your circumstances change. i applied in may, didnt have my driving test, but i passed it the week after my IST. should i inform them?!?! my mum n dad are melting me about it.

I wouldn't bother. As far as I'm aware it's not noted on your application any way as I believe (if I remember correctly) the only time they asked about it was on an anonymous form they sent out.

On the other hand... it can't do any harm mentioning it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Well the time has come to ship a few more boardies of to the land far far away known as Garnerville. The rest of us can only wish to meet you there someday in that special place where the choosen ones go.

Blah blah blah..............Good luck is what im saying.:D

Ps. Keep us informed

yeah i though that kelso, cheers.

19, wooohoo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Delta2783

hey Guys, is everyone as anxious about this whole thing as I am? Just passed my medical and have merit place of less than 120 but its driving me up the walls having to wait on vetting! The whole thing is so shady! lol. I dont know whether or not to apply for the next campaign because If i fail vetting for some weird reason then surely I always will. As far as I know my family has never been in trouble though so fingers crossed! Has anyone recieved a drugs pass letter yet? Apparently you have to be in possession of both a medical pass letter and a drugs test before you have passed that stage.

Delta2783 wrote: »
    Apparently you have to be in possession of both a medical pass letter and a drugs test before you have passed that stage.

where'd you hear that then? Surely the pass letter covers all the aspects of the medical, ergo, if you pass the medical you have passed the drugs test?

Im not an expert but the guy at the medical told me that. He said it would take two weeks at least for me to recieve a pass/fail letter for the drugs test and that they would foward the results to PSNI. Then the woman in reception told me that we would recieve a letter from them about the medical only within 10 working days and then the drugs test letter would follow. In addition I know one of the admin staff in seapark and they said the decision on your medical is made that day, its only because they have so many files on their desk that the time varies in telling you whether or not you passed, failed etc.

• Advertisement

can anyone remember when we were told to expect our AC scores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

I thought it was the start of October, could have been the end though. I don't think i was paying attention. lol

I can't wait to get mine and see how i've done. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 downboy

i think it was end of November, but not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

downboy wrote: »
    i think it was end of November, but not sure

Yep that's what the last letter I got from Consensia said, AC competency results & scores will be sent out in November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

early november I think guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Where has everybody gone?! This place seems desserted recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

carlty888 wrote: »

im over there
    >

carlty888 wrote: »

Over here in the corner quietly waiting til April 09 so i can re-apply as I clearly am not getting in this time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Hey, I missed the news today as I was at work so I went onto UTVs website to catch up and found this report about PSNI training. Just thought id share it with you all

http://www3.u.tv/news/LocalNews/index.asp?id=91730&sel2=1&sel=1&local=1

Good Luck to everyone

Lol PYG

PS. Fingers crossed we all get to experience the training

• Advertisement

Hi Guys, got my medical pass letter over a week ago and sent back my vetting forms at start of sept. Called up vetting and they said it was still ongoing! Does anyone know how long it takes on average. I was told about 3-6 months is norm? That means I wouldnt be looking at a starr date until next March! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! lol I WANT it soooooo bad!

Advertisement