Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

MORRI wrote: »
    On a slightly different subject, I had to go into the Ann Summers shop in Lisburn the other day for the first time. Oh my God they follow you and give demonstrations and describe how things work and I'm standing there saying "that's fine put it in a bag" and they hit another button and it starts spinning and I say " that's fine put it in a bag PLEASE!" and then they hit another button and it starts jumping up and down and I say "Brilliant, just what I always wanted, now put IT IN THE F****** BAG! NOT THAT BLOODY ANN SUMMERS BAG, PUT IT IN MY PERFUME SHOP BAG!" and she says "do you want some batteries?" and I run out of the shop screaming .........
    i hope wifey likes it, cos there's no way I am going back into that shop
    You could buy online, next time to save any embarassment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

Fo wrote: »
    You could buy online, next time to save any embarassment :)
    That sounds like good advice from a woman well versed in the art of buying dirty things off the internet:D

That sounds like good advice from a woman well versed in the art of buying dirty things off the internet:D
    My boyfriend buys our stuff off t'internet. Better selection than ASummers & no salesperson breathing down your neck. I can recommend lovehoney.com - quick delivery :) Try pabo.com too, but they bombard you with catalouges. :D

Fo wrote: »
    My boyfriend buys our stuff off t'internet. Better selection than ASummers & no salesperson breathing down your neck. I can recommend lovehoney.com - quick delivery :) Try pabo.com too, but they bombard you with catalouges. :D
    98201-02-PBIX.jpgI fancy this from pabo.com, looks pretty darn cool for the gym:D

Oh my God dont anyone look at the things on those websites Fo recommended, they are vile disgusting things, shame on you Fo

• Advertisement

Oh my God dont anyone look at the things on those websites Fo recommended, they are vile disgusting things, shame on you Fo
    You l o v e it & will be eternally grateful :cool:

whatever! but I would like to point out to all the potential constables out there that a "fleshlight" is not a spelling mistake and would not look good hanging off your duty belt;)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

whatever! but I would like to point out to all the potential constables out there that a "fleshlight" is not a spelling mistake and would not look good hanging off your duty belt;)

Oh my, this was one of the funniest lot of messages I've read in ages. Had me laughing out loud like a lunatic.

Ahhhhhhh it's good to laugh.

Oh my, this was one of the funniest lot of messages I've read in ages. Had me laughing out loud like a lunatic.

Ahhhhhhh it's good to laugh.
    i could show you something that would make you laugh til you cried, but now thanks to Fo (I think she gets commission) I wont have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

Psni better get callin..think of all this smut we are now subjected to cause of the boredom. all this naughtyness :o:o

• Advertisement

Ach. I dont know, I am starting to like this waiting, being smutty, jumping every time the phone rings wishing horrible things would happen to people. Actually i dont want them to ring me I still want to be posting here when I am 40. that might sound a bit extreme but unfortunately it's only 5 months away..........

Well at least we wont have to run outside in the cold winter...it'll be at least March before we're marchin about the 'Ville. i can't wait to get in but I'll def be needin my brown pants that day.

Ali08 wrote: »
    Well at least we wont have to run outside in the cold winter...it'll be at least March before we're marchin about the 'Ville. i can't wait to get in but I'll def be needin by brown pants that day.
    With reference to the above post and the earlier post by myself relating to "lets all get together and bang away etc etc", I would like to withdraw this suggestion forthwith and just live out my life as if it never happened.
    The reason for this change of heart is contained in the above post, I will never ogle another woman wearing brown anythings, thanks a bunch

With reference to the above post and the earlier post by myself relating to "lets all get together and bang away etc etc", I would like to withdraw this suggestion forthwith and just live out my life as if it never happened.
    The reason for this change of heart is contained in the above post, I will never ogle another woman wearing brown anythings, thanks a bunch

I only have one thing to say in my defense - ogle. (???)

I only have one thing to say in my defense - ogle. (???)
    Yes OGLE!
    o·gle (omacr.gifprime.gifgschwa.gifl, ôprime.gifgschwa.gifl) v. o·gled, o·gling, o·gles
    v.tr. 1. To stare at.
    2. To stare at impertinently, flirtatiously, or amorously.

v.intr. To stare in an impertinent, flirtatious, or amorous manner.

n. An impertinent, flirtatious, or amorous stare.

[Perhaps from Low German oghelen, oegeln, frequentative of oegen, to eye, from oghe, oge, eye; see okw- in Indo-European roots.]
    oprime.gifgler n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    ogle
    Verb
    B]ogling[/B], [B]ogled[/B to stare at (someone) lustfully [probably from Low German oegeln]
    Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006
    ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
    Verb1.ogle - look at with amorous intentions look - perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
    Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
    ogle verb leer at, stare at, eye up (informal) gawp at Brit. (slang) give the once-over (informal) make sheep's eyes at (informal) give the glad eye (informal) lech or letch after (informal)

Alright, alright mr dicktionary... Thank you for educating me in ye olde worlde words!

Alright, alright mr dicktionary... Thank you for educating me in ye olde worlde words!
    No problem dont forget I am nearly 40 so i can remember when ye olde worlde wordes were hip, cool, banging
    I hope the K in dictionary is a typo and not some form of discreet name calling :rolleyes:

No problem dont forget I am nearly 40 so i can remember when ye olde worlde wordes were hip, cool, banging
    I hope the K in dictionary is a typo and not some form of discreet name calling :rolleyes:

Do u even need to ask??

crying-baby.jpg

of course of was a typo Morri :rolleyes: i better be a good girl so Santa doesnt forget me next week!

• Advertisement

of course of was a typo Morri :rolleyes: i better be a good girl so Santa doesnt forget me next week!

smiling%20kitten%20reduced.jpg

Oh Santa will have something in his sack for you I'm sure;)

Well old fart is off to bed now so I better go to, night night all

Look at you with your Shaggy avatar Morri..night night Mr. Bommbastic!

Mr. Bommbastic!

i have no idea what that means, please finish all future posts with an explanation for the more mature reader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Maura2145

i have no idea what that means, please finish all future posts with an explanation for the more mature reader

I do! tehehe:pac:

Maura2145 wrote: »
    I do! tehehe:pac:
    well then spill the beans

Hellllooooooooooooo Ali this is where you should put all your hurtful cutting remarks

Here, is it the Boards PSNI recruits night out tonight? think it was to be tonight, explains the quietness..

Here, is it the Boards PSNI recruits night out tonight? think it was to be tonight, explains the quietness..
    just checked the site on my blackberry, everyone's here except you Ali, great night we are having...........only joking truth is I dont know didnt even read that thread cos of my age and the arthritis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

I was out in Belfast tonight. Just home and into bed.
    Hope y'all had a great night. Mine was crap. lol

Everywhere was BUNGED!!!! And full of chavs too !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

PandaPants wrote: »
    I was out in Belfast tonight. Just home and into bed.
    Hope y'all had a great night. Mine was crap. lol

Everywhere was BUNGED!!!! And full of chavs too !

yeah i was in the parlour and i drove and my mate was sick in my car so i bait him a bit

i was drivin round the big tv and i saw 3 spides open a landrover door and say something, then they all started swingin digs

Advertisement