Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

smyff wrote: »
    i was drivin round the big tv and i saw 3 spides open a landrover door and say something, then they all started swingin digs

i dont speak whatever language this is you young people have made up, could i have a translation please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

MORRI wrote: »
    i dont speak whatever language this is you young people have made up, could i have a translation please?

the big tv is shaftsburys square in belfast, just up from the UGC on the dublin road!!! between there are QUB. and a spide, is a smick, or a scally or a chav depending on where your from or what you say. or a steek haha

the big tv is shaftsburys square in belfast, just up from the UGC on the dublin road!!! between there are QUB. and a spide, is a smick, or a scally or a chav depending on where your from or what you say. or a steek haha
    Ahhh, Spides was throwing me a bit I thought it was a new name for Robert and a load of TSG had got out of a tangi and thumped a few ne'er do wells

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

• Advertisement

Ali08 wrote: »
    Dont be silly you'll never get into CID:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

hey yeah i defo agree wit this i think we'll be pc plummin it up round garnerville!!!!

yeah i agree with you and id like to offer my support!! ;)

Penis Eye wrote: »
    yeah i agree with you and id like to offer my support!! ;)
    Oh now there's a surprise

thanks.

Yous boys better not be gangin up on me.

• Advertisement

thanks.

Yous boys better not be gangin up on me.

Innuendo anyone?

yes smyff doggy dogg. i think this IS a tune!

yes smyff doggy dogg. i think this IS a tune!
    i may have a little weird streak but I generally dont have conversations with myself :D
    only messin wit ya big lad;)

i may have a little weird streak but I generally dont have conversations with myself :D
    only messin wit ya big lad;)
    of course you dont:rolleyes:

of course you dont:rolleyes:

lmao quality mate

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    (especially the ladies;))

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    (especially the ladies;))

you too big boy. i wish i was a ladie for you ;)

you too big boy. i wish i was a ladie for you ;)
    i used to be a butcher and i am still quite handy with a filleting knife, so if you're game.......?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Merry Christmas
    Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, especially those of you from the nights out that I have met:

MrsGeneHunt
    Fo
    Maura2145
    Alanbelfast
    JVB
    Par (something with an 8 i think)
    Given1
    Mr.Anderson (hope you're the one with the .)
    Integra1

Hope thats all of ya.

And of course a big Merry Christmas to all the other boardies- you know who you are:D

• Advertisement

Merry Christmas
    Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, especially those of you from the nights out that I have met:

MrsGeneHunt
    Fo
    Maura2145
    Alanbelfast
    JVB
    Par (something with an 8 i think)
    Given1
    Interga1

Hope thats all of ya.

And of course a big Merry Christmas to all the other boardies- you know who you are:D

merry christmas everyone. especially everyone that isnt papa yankee girl!

Does that mean Mr Anderson has only one eye and no nose or am I just imagining things? text speak is sooooooooo confusing
    happy xmas PYG even though you never met me or mentioned me by name, tis the season of goodwill to all men and girls, have a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭manaka

Merry Crimbo Morri and everyone else! Im still waiting on the medical result! Am I the last!!!??? Was sure it was going to be yesterday. Rang on friday and the girl said that my letter was being posted that day!! h well, to end on a cheerful note heres a christmas 'joke':
    On this day what did Adam say to Eve? "Its Christmas Eve!" Ho Ho Ho!!
    Have a good one peeps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

merry christmas everyone, and enjoy it!! With any luck, we might be out on the beat this time next year :). im sure i won't be so smiley if it actually comes to pass. haha.

Does that mean Mr Anderson has only one eye and no nose or am I just imagining things? text speak is sooooooooo confusing
    happy xmas PYG even though you never met me or mentioned me by name, tis the season of goodwill to all men and girls, have a good one

There are 2 Mr Andersons on the forum one with an full stop (.) between the Mr and the Anderson and the other without a full stop.

The last part of my previous post was for all the rest of you lot that i havent met!!!

There are 2 Mr Andersons on the forum one with an full stop (.) between the Mr and the Anderson and the other without a full stop.

The last part of my previous post was for all the rest of you lot that i havent met!!!
    I know, I was only joshing. Penis eye wasnt though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Merry Christmas everyone and PYG Merry X Mas to you chum...ps It's not interga, its Integra lol..!!! Just think this time next year we could be in!!! Please please please!!:D

integra1 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas everyone and PYG Merry X Mas to you chum...ps It's not interga, its Integra lol..!!! Just think this time next year we could be in!!! Please please please!!:D

Oops sorry:o. The amount of stick iv got from that post I might as well not have bothered. Bit late now but I meant to spell it correctly, must have been the thought of santa coming that put me right off. Do forgive me please:(

Ill not be in the PSNI anytime soon. Bring on GMP!!!

Good luck to you though!!

Oops sorry:o. The amount of stick iv got from that post I might as well not have bothered. Bit late now but I meant to spell it correctly, must have been the thought of santa coming that put me right off. Do forgive me please:(

i was only windin u up. merry christmas to everyone especially pyg!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Thanks PYG PS you are forgiven! Bring on GMP indeed!:)

Advertisement