Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

given1 wrote: »
    did anyone watch street wars tonight??? lol i see john neill and his team were welcomed with opened arms into the bogside.............. not!!!

Didnt see it last night but think I have seen it before. Is it the one were they bust the Tangi's mirror and then the guy drivin revs the engine to desperse the little sh..s???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Didnt see it last night but think I have seen it before. Is it the one were they bust the Tangi's mirror and then the guy drivin revs the engine to desperse the little sh..s???

yeah hahahahah. its on youtube. i loved it. i got all my mates to watch it n they freaked out.

saw some other clips of him though! with the red banger n all.

does anyone remember the car chase in belfast on the m2 is it, which heads parrellel to the boucher road? it was a focus maybe, and they guys started crying?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

did anyone watch street wars tonight??? lol i see john neill and his team were welcomed with opened arms into the bogside.............. not!!!

bunch of lovely lads over there. next time i think they get tea and buns from the bogside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

was indeed pyg! lol ive never seen anyone walk up to a landrover with a petrol bomb in his hand so calmly and launch it, gota give police credit for their sense of humour.. "do you smell petrol" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

smyff wrote: »
    yeah hahahahah. its on youtube. i loved it. i got all my mates to watch it n they freaked out.

saw some other clips of him though! with the red banger n all.

does anyone remember the car chase in belfast on the m2 is it, which heads parrellel to the boucher road? it was a focus maybe, and they guys started crying?!

haha yeh, they were chased from west belfast and tried to make on on to the motorway and got boxed in and he started bawling his eyes out:o

• Advertisement

was indeed pyg! lol ive never seen anyone walk up to a landrover with a petrol bomb in his hand so calmly and launch it, gota give police credit for their sense of humour.. "do you smell petrol" lol

i think they gangs are the main cause for the price of petrol rising. i think the police were ace in that clip. musta taken a lot of nerve and faith in there colleagues to pull em outta danger if anythin happened.

makes you wanna be a part of that.

haha yeh, they were chased from west belfast and tried to make on on to the motorway and got boxed in and he started bawling his eyes out:o
    haha it was a classic, but i cant find it on youtube :(

Aye I seen that car chase, it was on Cops With Cameras.

Squealing like a girl he was. Have to laugh, they think they are the big hard lads until they get caught by the peelers then they cry for their mammy. It was the Dunmurray Car Crime team on that night, id love to work in that team.

Anyway, keep up the good work all you peelers out there.

And until next time....be safe out there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

I'm just back from a wee meet up with MrsGeneHunt! Was great craic!

Found out some very interesting gossip!

She says Hi all, and will be back online this weekend!

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

OOH! Sounds ominous...and juicy too!

anyways, you guys are very lucky to be witnessing my 100th post! I finally will have the 2 star status....whoop whoop!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Ali08 wrote: »
    OOH! Sounds ominous...and juicy too!

anyways, you guys are very lucky to be witnessing my 100th post! I finally will have the 2 star status....whoop whoop!!!!

Congratulations Ali08!!

Yeah, ominousis the word!

7668_1.JPG

It has all the squad colours, bless! :)

PS you can also get personalised PSNI mugs.

Thats your random facts from PYG for today.

who cares about some silly garnerville badges when we have tis big revolution coming. i really hope this computer switchboard takes off!

for only 200$ a year you can take part in this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klvWk8tN4s8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

Penis Eye wrote: »
    who cares about some silly garnerville badges when we have tis big revolution coming. i really hope this computer switchboard takes off!

for only 200$ a year you can take part in this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klvWk8tN4s8

Nah it'll never work. All that'll happen is it'll become a haven for pron :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

It'll never catch on. Same thing with that VCR nonsense. Betamax is the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Maura2145

i remember when typewriters were cutting edge technology...to me anyway...

had my first mot there today n passed of course. see the disk holder that you put on your windscreen, where can i get one that says mot2 like everyone elses. i thought they might have given you one. or where can i get a disk holder to hold it. i dont know where to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭PC Inwaiting

You can buy dual tax/MOT holder at the post office- well my local one anyway.

beast cheers, ill head there the marra morning and get one :)

beast cheers, ill head there the marra morning and get one :)

lyk:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

the marra LOL

Lovin it

(lyk)

Come to where I work, we sell them. You could also try your local petrol station.:D

haha the marra i only just realised what you were on about there like!!!

why where do you work? somewhere up the north antrim coast!? its a bit far!!!

i think ill just head to the GG postoffice. if not, then the garage beside it bai! cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

You'll get one down in Merville ya bai ye, or up at the throne. I reckon I have a fair idea where you live, if I'm right then your not to far from either of those places.

haha no chance id go to m'ville haha. throne center is the place for a chinese. ill get one there the day man thanks.

sure i told you anyway, ages ago i think chief!

[quote=smyff;

why where do you work? somewhere up the north antrim coast!? its a bit far!!![/quote]

Hi bai yer naw say slow hi;):D

haha. well i thought it was funny!!! but then, thats me isnt it haha. shouldnt you be in work :cool:?!?!?!?!

haha. well i thought it was funny!!! but then, thats me isnt it haha. shouldnt you be in work :cool:?!?!?!?!

Dont start till 12!!......shouldnt you be at college??????

Dont start till 12!!......shouldnt you be at college??????
    :P dont start until 1, but going in is a different story :pac:. if i can park for free someplace, ill go haha

• Advertisement

:P dont start until 1, but going in is a different story :pac:. if i can park for free someplace, ill go haha

Ah so your education depends on parking spaces?!?!:rolleyes:

Advertisement