Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Ah so your education depends on parking spaces?!?!:rolleyes:
    *free parking spaces, i cant afford to pay 4quid :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

smyff wrote: »
    haha no chance id go to m'ville haha. throne center is the place for a chinese. ill get one there the day man thanks.

sure i told you anyway, ages ago i think chief!

There are a few better chineses in the area, but the throne is THE place for a kebab. Apparently though, a donor kebab contains over your daily allowance of salt and almost your manly calorie quota, so, they're very bad! But.... they taste so good.

The best kebab in the world ever is served in the Sphinx on Stranmillis. Two large mixed kebabs with Sphinx sauce..... mmmmm :cool:
    Unfortunately they cost over a fiver each, but they taste awesome, just awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Sphinx sauce is immense! I love Alis in Dunmurry as well! their kebabs and chilli sauce are PPPPowerful! nicest chilli sauce out!!!!:D

There is a place up in Glengormley, opposite The Captain's Table. I can't remember the name but I'm sure Smyff knows it. Anyway, they sell the huuugest kebabs I've ever seen. 'King Kebabs'. They're around 6 quid or something but you'll not eat for the rest of the day, or the day after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

The best kebab in the world ever is served in the Sphinx on Stranmillis. Two large mixed kebabs with Sphinx sauce..... mmmmm :cool:
    Unfortunately they cost over a fiver each, but they taste awesome, just awesome.

I have never had one but you'd not be the first person I have heard say teh kebabs at Sphinx are awsome :D

MrFug wrote: »
    There is a place up in Glengormley, opposite The Captain's Table. I can't remember the name but I'm sure Smyff knows it. Anyway, they sell the huuugest kebabs I've ever seen. 'King Kebabs'. They're around 6 quid or something but you'll not eat for the rest of the day, or the day after.

haha i think thats the moghul. theyre all the same to me lol. i was schnattered one night in the belv and i walked up and got one and holllllllly ****tttttt. it was the nicest kee-bab of my life. then i dropped it down myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

7668_1.JPG

I'm now it's proud owner! Wanted it as soon as I saw it and guess what, I got it! ;)

PS: Sorry I've not been around lately! Been very busy, but I'm back! :D

JUK x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

James_UK wrote: »

I'm now it's proud owner! Wanted it as soon as I saw it and guess what, I got it! ;)

PS: Sorry I've not been around lately! Been very busy, but I'm back! :D

JUK x

that just makes me so happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

Penis Eye wrote: »
    that just makes me so happy

-Stars sarcastically- I imagine it does! :p

• Advertisement

lol penis eye you goon hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

James_UK wrote: »
    -Stars sarcastically- I imagine it does! :p

A word of advice about pictures within signatures: Less is more. That's obsenely huge!!

hahahah cheers for the thanks. another gem of wisdom lol. i hope we start together man, if we get in that is!

love the aul gamer stats in your sig. might start using xfire again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

carlty888 wrote: »
    A word of advice about pictures within signatures: Less is more. That's obsenely huge!!

I agree. I'd rather not have such a big PSNI sign plastered all over my PC screen at work for everyone to see. There's some here that I'd rather not know... if you understand.

haha true bill chief. does anyone know how to stop their shoes makin a squelch noise when you walk. mine got wet yesterday, but theyre squelshing like mad and its killing me softly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

haha true bill chief. does anyone know how to stop their shoes makin a squelch noise when you walk. mine got wet yesterday, but theyre squelshing like mad and its killing me softly.
    Smyff you are so random!! lol :pac:

Awww, are your Air Max classic squelshing son? :P

It's good to patronise. :D

Fo wrote: »
    Smyff you are so random!! lol :pac:
    haha sorry for having a problem and wanting to deal with it!!! haha nah i am, i dunno haha.
    Awww, are your Air Max classic squelshing son? :P

It's good to patronise. :D
    lol i dont get it. yeah i am and its really bad lol. do you now how to fix it?! i cant afford new shoes and these ones are pretty tight

phew. sorry guys couldnt get on there for a bit have just spent the whole mornin openin valentines day cards. been really busy. then my girlfriend made me seal them all back up and send them to their rightfull owners. damn hussy, she dont let me have any fun/self respect/ money... come to think of it she dont let me do anythin??? :(

I found this wiki entry mildly amusing;
    "The colour of the PSNI uniform is green. Pre-1970s RUC uniforms retained a dark green, which was often mistaken as black, thus the alias "black bastard" given to them by young people throughout the country inherited from the later versions of the uniform of the RIC."
    See, you learn something new everyday!

• Advertisement

haha wikipedia. the source of all knowledge. i got into deep trouble in school cause of that site though ahaha

\\face-icon-small-shocked.gif//
    ..[_]
    (_)(_)
    //thumbsup.gif\\

i found the pic of pandapants!

There was a picture of PandaPants on the net, but she has replaced it with a picture of her pussy -- and I'm not kidding. :D

hahahaha i meant that was the pic there. with the FIB (finger in b*m)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

On a nicer note....

I'm just back from my mates house, she's a freshly qualified cop, passed out Jan. She showed me videos on her mob of her passing out march! Was class!

Girls march in horrid green skirts!! Ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Fo wrote: »

Girls march in horrid green skirts!! Ha ha!

You for real gal? OMG!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

Fo, are you sure it wasnt an old video you were looking at? I have been to a few passing out parades and never seen anyone taking part wearing a skirt! I know it was part of the "new" dress uniform in 2001-2 but a SKIRT in January!??!:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWEOHd9JNmk

just somethin folks may or may not have already seen. i thought this was quite humourous!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

There was a picture of PandaPants on the net, but she has replaced it with a picture of her pussy -- and I'm not kidding. :D

He's right. I have... ;)

Meaow. :D:D

• Advertisement

congratulations to papa yankee girl for becoming a moderator on the forum!!!

thats pretty coolio bet ur chuffed!!

Advertisement