Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Chelsea555

I'd like to cry now....:(

Can i join you MGH!!:(

Aye C15. Bring it on!!

We'll kick its ar$e!:D
    This is our time MGH this is our time just remember when you get in i told you that mate!! Ps off out for a chinese, thats your fault that is!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Chelsea555 wrote: »
    Ps off out for a chinese, thats your fault that is!!!:D

muah ha ha haaaaa:P

muah ha ha haaaaa:P

Enjoy!!

Enjoy!!

Right back atcha matey!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Right back atcha matey!

PYG Beef Ruby Murray and Fried Rye!! Yummy!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

does it say that im online all day :S

i leave firefox open so i must look like such a victim hahaha.

i should be infracted for that. i need a fix

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Yes please ham and pineapple if ur going make it a 12" the pizza i mean of course PYG!! hehehehehe;)

12''? Na I aint that greedy, half that size does me ok!!;)

MsTys wrote: »
    So what's this your third time now?
    Im really worried because i haven't heard anything at all yet!:o
    Does anybody remember when they said to contact them if you haven't heard anything? Ive searched the website but i cant find anything so far!

Oops just found it at least 10 working days!

3rd time missy. Still only blooming 19.

You will hear this week, remember tomorrow is Paddys Day so no post, and probably no post on wednesday due to people being off tomorrow, thursday or friday is your day.

integra1 wrote: »
    PYG Beef Ruby Murray and Fried Rye!! Yummy!:D

YUM:D

• Advertisement

smyff wrote: »
    does it say that im online all day :S

i leave firefox open so i must look like such a victim hahaha.

i should be infracted for that. i need a fix

Stop looking for attention Smyffy!! Some of the other moderators might infract you. LOL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MsTys

3rd time missy. Still only blooming 19.

You will hear this week, remember tomorrow is Paddys Day so no post, and probably no post on wednesday due to people being off tomorrow, thursday or friday is your day.

:( Stupid holidaysss although i do get a wee half day:D Did they not have the 105 words bit before then? All this talk of chinese is killing me i so want one!

MsTys wrote: »
    :( Stupid holidaysss although i do get a wee half day:D Did they not have the 105 words bit before then? All this talk of chinese is killing me i so want one!

No the 105 words section is a new aspect as of this year. I think MGH should buy us all a chinese, its her fault we are all wanting one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Stop looking for attention Smyffy!! Some of the other moderators might infract you. LOL:D
    :D haha. stop posting post after post. just cause you want to get your counter up!!!!! infact your sorry ass more like

i just got a chinese haha. lil bro bought it cause i drove down :):cool:

smyff wrote: »
    :D haha. stop posting post after post. just cause you want to get your counter up!!!!! infact your sorry ass more like

i just got a chinese haha. lil bro bought it cause i drove down :):cool:

I was posting post after post to make sure I replied to everyone.:p

Wheres my chinese? I thought you were my friend:(. Anyone in the North Antrim Area want to buy me a chinese and deliver it to me????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

hey girls,

found out that strathclyde police are currently on a recruitment drive, specifically targetted at people of the female persuasion.... just in case anyone is interested, wish i could go for it but can't due committments at home!:D

psm

hey girls,

found out that strathclyde police are currently on a recruitment drive, specifically targetted at people of the female persuasion.... just in case anyone is interested, wish i could go for it but can't due committments at home!:D

psm

PSNI or bust for me.

Its my turf and I will defend it!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

ditto to that mgh.... who knows where we will be this time next year! am hoping GV is involved!

ditto to that mgh.... who knows where we will be this time next year! am hoping GV is involved!

Lets hope so chick, lets hope so!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Hey guys,

Quick question, what is the state of play re shift patterns for constables in PSNI at the minute? The old four on four off is a memory now am I right?:rolleyes:

cheers

• Advertisement

integra1 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Quick question, what is the state of play re shift patterns for constables in PSNI at the minute? The old four on four off is a memory now am I right?:rolleyes:

cheers

I think it varies from DCU to DCU dependent on operational need but dont quote me on that.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ZEUS INTERCEPT

Hi all,
    New to this site, some great info on it though.
    Just on my 4th time applying. Last time was a success but commitments put a stop to it :mad:
    Got word on Saturday re: IST date so looking forward to getting it out of the way (and getting a pass hopefully :rolleyes:)
    Good luck to all involved!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sithlordm3

Loads drop out.

The Weekly Order reads like a joke sometimes.

Infuriating when loads who are well qualified dont get offered places purely because of background.

Harumph!:mad:

MGH - when you say 'loads drop out' do you mean when they start GV and realise it wasn't all they had dreamt (like Mr Fug) or do you mean during the course of the recruitment (before being offered a place)?

Also, what is the weekly order??:confused:

Cheers :)

sithlordm3 wrote: »
    MGH - when you say 'loads drop out' do you mean when they start GV and realise it wasn't all they had dreamt (like Mr Fug) or do you mean during the course of the recruitment (before being offered a place)?

Also, what is the weekly order??:confused:

Cheers :)

yes, yes and never mind! :)

yes, yes and never mind! :)

Thanks! That umm....really helped.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

i presume its a roll-call or some kind of register as to who is on the premises that week?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

She's not trying to be unhelpful.

1. Yes, people drop out in training.
    2. Yes, people drop out during the lengthy application process.
    3. We cannot discuss weekly orders.
    sithlordm3 wrote: »
    Thanks! That umm....really helped.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

How about we don't mention things we can't discuss? It may save alot of narky messages on these boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

How about we don't mention things we can't discuss? It may save alot of narky messages on these boards!

i second that. its almost like mgh wanted everyone to know.. i no something u dont no!!!

• Advertisement

Penis Eye wrote: »
    i second that. its almost like mgh wanted everyone to know.. i no something u dont no!!!

LOL! Thats what I took from it, although as PSNI says I don't think she was deliberately being obstructive. The succintness of her answer does suggest that maybe it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place.

That sort of talk should maybe be left for pms between hotel residents lol.

Its just that every time I hear a new phrase/term that I havent heard before I start to panic !!:eek:

12:35, work tomorrow and still not in my scratcher !:eek: I'll be a zombie in the morning :cool:

Advertisement