Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

yeah i thought i was the only one feeling the heat :P tied at the waist now i havent seen that dammit!!!

OMG The hottest thing ever. Boiler suit tied at the waist, white teeshirt.
    to coin a phrase...PHWOAR!!!!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

[quote=tickle_monster ..tied at the waist now i havent seen that dammit!!![/quote]

You need to tie them at the waist.......... too warm in them otherwise :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

i think i should move house ive only ever seen the boiler suits twice and they were fully zipped :( having said that i did enjoy the view...very much:D

TSG 15 wrote: »
    You need to tie them at the waist.......... too warm in them otherwise :rolleyes:

Jaysus listen to Mr Practical!!!

Seriously tho, they can lift even the most average plod to hunkdom.:o

lol such a man response :P no comment on how hot they make the person in them look

They are not really a fashion garment..... :eek: OR ARE THEY??

• Advertisement

i think i should move house ive only ever seen the boiler suits twice and they were fully zipped :( having said that i did enjoy the view...very much:D

They are worn in every part of the country......... are you sure you go out enough lol :P

They are not really a fashion garment..... :eek: OR ARE THEY??

fashion garment? pulling cgarment more like :p are you honestly saying you dont put it on and think i look damn fine :cool:

I got to indulge the day Bush was here. Stuck in traffic waiting for the cavalade to pass.
    You dont really see them unzipped much out in public. Better viewing within the confines of a station or GV!:cool:

Jaysus listen to Mr Practical!!!

Seriously tho, they can lift even the most average plod to hunkdom.:o

uniforms in general do that!! i dread seeing them in ordinary clothes shatter the illusion :(

fashion garment? pulling cgarment more like :p are you honestly saying you dont put it on and think i look damn fine :cool:

No......... I let others tell me that. ps. I do iron my T shirt:cool:

• Advertisement

I got to indulge the day Bush was here. Stuck in traffic waiting for the cavalade to pass.
    You dont really see them unzipped much out in public. Better viewing within the confines of a station or GV!:cool:

confines of a station lol where men have nowhere to hide from uniform loving women i like ur thinking on that one :D im gunna work my ass off to get through recruitment...why do you want to be a police officer? to perve on hot men:D

You need to view them in their natural surroundings lol :p

No......... I let others tell me that. ps. I do iron my T shirt:cool:

letting others tell you is the same thing :P it still registers in your head that its hot....then do you get the obligatory officer is that a gun in your pocket?:cool:

...why do you want to be a police officer? to perve on hot men:D

You say that like its a bad thing heh heh.
    PYG did write that in her 105 word spiel on her application...she told me so.:D
    That and driving cars really fast....legally!

.then do you get the obligatory officer is that a gun in your pocket?:cool:

Oh yes... Get that one quite a bit, Though they usually say "Officer is that a rifle in your boiler suit to me" lol :cool:

And you get to dress up for free :P

Oh yes... Get that one quite a bit, Though they usually say "Officer is that a rifle in your boiler suit to me" lol :cool:

Then he wakes up and has his Weetabix.:D

Then he wakes up and has his Weetabix.:D

:D:D:D;)

good good thought i may have been the only one honest enough to write that lol i jest
    most certainly not a bad thing its my favourite pastime :o

And you get to dress up for free :P

Yeah, rocking those Hi-Viz jackets!!!
    Nice.

• Advertisement

ofcourse rifle i suppose the biggest rifle around aswell :P i have to admit to being one of those girls...ooh are you a stripper or a real policeman, never had any complaints though:)

Yeah, rocking those Hi-Viz jackets!!!
    Nice.

:eek: i really like the high-viz i do seem to be in the minority with that one!

most certainly not a bad thing its my favourite pastime :o
    I've only eyes for one!:o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I think the creation of an Emergency Services Flirting forum might be in order if this continues.

:eek: i really like the high-viz i do seem to be in the minority with that one!

Hideous. Makes even an anorexic look like the Michelin Woman!!!!

I do suit the hat tho!!!:cool:

psni wrote: »
    I think the creation of an Emergency Services Flirting forum might be in order if this continues.

LOL

I'm actually trying to watch Gosford Park.....:p

Hideous. Makes even an anorexic look like the Michelin Woman!!!!

I do suit the hat tho!!!:cool:

i dont like the womans hat! have tried the mans hat on lots though yes im one of them aswell lol :o

psni wrote: »

uniform perverts anonymous :D count me in

uniform perverts anonymous :D count me in

Hello, I'm MGH, I'm a uniformaholic.

• Advertisement

Hello, I'm MGH, I'm a uniformaholic.

lol i love it, i think we could get quite a few members but numbers will be strictly limited as therapy will involve men in uniform being present at all times :D

Advertisement