Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

lol i love it, i think we could get quite a few members but numbers will be strictly limited as therapy will involve men in uniform being present at all times :D

I love my addiction ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

TSG 15 wrote: »
    They are worn in every part of the country......... are you sure you go out enough lol :P

i only just saw that lol i must not og out in the right areas, our boys must know we prefer full uniform! or theres just little need for boiler men :P

I love my addiction ;)

wonder if id get told to move on if i sat outside the police station with popcorn :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

:cool:
    ofcourse rifle i suppose the biggest rifle around aswell :P i have to admit to being one of those girls...ooh are you a stripper or a real policeman, never had any complaints though:)

real real real

:cool:

real real real

:confused: i dont get it

• Advertisement

:confused: i dont get it
    I am not a stripper..... I dont get enough time off for a second job ;)

I am not a stripper..... I dont get enough time off for a second job ;)

lol how slow am i :D sure you could work the stripping into the day job might look a bit random and perhaps unprofessional in the middle of an arrest though!

lol how slow am i :D sure you could work the stripping into the day job might look a bit random and perhaps unprofessional in the middle of an arrest though!

I know you said earlier that you are from the country ......... Are you sure its this country? lol:D Are you serious about being a cop. real reasons?

I know you said earlier that you are from the country ......... Are you sure its this country? lol:D Are you serious about being a cop. real reasons?

yes this country, i do live in my own world sometimes:)

yes im very serious, sent my application on 19th! reasons well im finishing my law degree this term and i can honestly say that i have no respect for legal professionals its all money money money and presenting the best argument to a jury! ive just developed a great respect for those out dealing with crime everyday and taking those responsible to the cjs! ive spoken to a few officers and i cant think of anything id like to do more, probably have a lot of growing up to do but fingers crossed:)

yes this country, i do live in my own world sometimes:)

yes im very serious, sent my application on 19th! reasons well im finishing my law degree this term and i can honestly say that i have no respect for legal professionals its all money money money and presenting the best argument to a jury! ive just developed a great respect for those out dealing with crime everyday and taking those responsible to the cjs! ive spoken to a few officers and i cant think of anything id like to do more, probably have a lot of growing up to do but fingers crossed:)

Lengthy application procedure and lots of competition but worthwhile if you do get in.

• Advertisement

yeah ive picked that up from reading the boards i didnt realise it was that difficult, suppose anything thats worthwhile takes time and effort, cant explain it really its just something i really want to do :)

yeah ive picked that up from reading the boards i didnt realise it was that difficult, suppose anything thats worthwhile takes time and effort, cant explain it really its just something i really want to do :)

With the sheer volume of applicants and the 50,50 it has almost become a lottery. Lots of suitable people get turned down due their community background.

the 50:50 works in my favour but i do think it is unfair to all those better qualified must be very disheartening to get so far and miss out due to something so trivial as your religion. i imagine with the recession biting there will probably be people applying who wouldnt noramlly have viewed it as a career! ill try my best and seek support and solace in the boards :D

With the sheer volume of applicants and the 50,50 it has almost become a lottery. Lots of suitable people get turned down due their community background.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know... I do feel for you, believe it or not. both of you;). Its not fair

the 50:50 works in my favour but i do think it is unfair to all those better qualified must be very disheartening to get so far and miss out due to something so trivial as your religion. i imagine with the recession biting there will probably be people applying who wouldnt noramlly have viewed it as a career! ill try my best and seek support and solace in the boards :D

You will get plenty of advice from know alls and know sod alls on this but most are well intentioned even if not always well informed. :eek:

Classic!!! LOL:D
    Banter on the Boards again, love it. Been too long!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Yes play nice.........just remember I have more power than a TSG on this forum. Mwah ha ha ha haaaa!!!! Ill infract you all and send posts to myself:D:D. Forum domination will be mine:cool:

Yes play nice.........just remember I have more power than a TSG on this forum. Mwah ha ha ha haaaa!!!! Ill infract you all and send posts to myself:D:D. Forum domination will be mine:cool:

MAAM YES MAAM!!! :D

MAAM YES MAAM!!! :D

Now thats more like it!!!;)

• Advertisement

Now thats more like it!!!;)

lol thats you told :p

lol thats you told :p

Spanked again lol :(

just not your day is it :pac:

just not your day is it :pac:

He is a big tough TSG, he can handle it........... he loves it really.

I dont believe we have met tickle monster,.....hello:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

He is a big tough TSG, he can handle it........... he loves it really.

I dont believe we have met tickle monster,.....hello:)

lucky tickle monster

Penis Eye wrote: »
    lucky tickle monster

Some may say that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

Some may say that!!

some did!

Penis Eye wrote: »
    some did!

So I see!