Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Hello PYG!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Hello PYG!

A tad random, but, hello MGH!

Hows things lady? You feeling better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

A tad random, but, hello MGH!

Hows things lady? You feeling better?

Yeah just about, but heading for early night, didnt sleep too much last night cos of sore head :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

I dont believe we have met tickle monster,.....hello:)

aww thanks nope you havent met tickle monster lol but thanks for the welcome :D and hello back :) you all seem like a very friendly bunch feel settled already:)

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Is it ever my day?? :cool::D

every tsg has his day lol:cool:

• Advertisement

Penis Eye wrote: »
    lucky tickle monster

ill second that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

every tsg has his day lol:cool:

Maybe it will be today then... will let you know lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dark side

A flirting thread would definately be a good idea to pass the time between the different stages As there are only so many episodes of CSI that I can watch

I'm definately a sucker for a man in uniform - Cap on and jacket of - Heaven!!! ;)

[quote=dark side;5952883

I'm definately a sucker for a man in uniform - Cap on and jacket of - Heaven!!! ;)[/quote]

But they make us wear a silly baseball cap lol :cool:

dark side wrote: »
    A flirting thread would definately be a good idea to pass the time between the different stages As there are only so many episodes of CSI that I can watch

I'm definately a sucker for a man in uniform - Cap on and jacket of - Heaven!!! ;)

;) i like your style lol the psni should do a calendar like the american firemen :D

• Advertisement

;) i like your style lol the psni should do a calendar like the american firemen :D

http://www.dfbcalendar.com/

Thought you might like this tickle monster - its a Dublin Fire brigade charity calender lol

But they make us wear a silly baseball cap lol :cool:

yeah I've seen it lol - such a shame cause the rest of the TSG outfit looks great,

I have one of those silly TSG hats. A good officer kindly gave me it. I must admit I look quite good in it, I swear it smells like 'a riot' though;)

dark side wrote: »
    http://www.dfbcalendar.com/

Thought you might like this tickle monster - its a Dublin Fire brigade charity calender lol

:D loving the im a fireman so im a hero look on all their faces this beats it hands down...wonder if sir Hugh would let the boys out like this :o
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men-Uniform-Square-Calendar-2007/dp/0851019404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237898600&sr=8-1
    I have one of those silly TSG hats. A good officer kindly gave me it. I must admit I look quite good in it, I swear it smells like 'a riot' though;)

you have it to keep? how did he explain that er i lost my hat in a riot ;) lol ive a photo wearing one but i look better in the peaked cap lol

:D loving the im a fireman so im a hero look on all their faces this beats it hands down.[URL="http://"][/URL]

As I said previously, "TSG" .......because even firemen need heroes!!

And what do the letters stand for??? ;)

As I said previously, "TSG" .......because even firemen need heroes!!

And what do the letters stand for??? ;)

lol very witty :P have you said that to a fireman dont know how they would take being demoted, are there many firewomen about, they could avail of your services :pac:

what does tsg stand for? hmm wild guess Thunderbird Student Government? :D i imagine you'll opt for The Sexy Guys/Girls :cool:

lol very witty :P have you said that to a fireman/ are there many firewomen about, they could avail of your services :pac:

Said it to them?? We have it printed on our T shirts, they hate it lol??

Services??? you would hardly expect us to go around arresting lady firefighters now, would you?;)

Yep, tickle monster I have it to keep. Lucky me! Now if only I had the matching job!!!

[quote=PapaYankeeGirl; I must admit I look quite good in it,[/quote]

Just give it another wee try on anyway..... to make sure your head still fits inside lol :eek::D:D

Yeah well the cop that gave me it said it was too small for them. They must have had such a huge head!!

• Advertisement

TSG(s) = The Sarcastic Git(s)!!!

TSG(s) = The Sarcastic Git(s)!!!

You took that bad!! lol.......... :D

You're bad!!!:P

Said it to them?? We have it printed on our T shirts, they hate it lol??

Services??? you would hardly expect us to go around arresting lady firefighters now, would you?;)

firefighters!! for the life of me i couldnt think of their name i was like fire officer no thats just wrong, hmm maybe i shouldnt have admitted to that :o

who is a TSGs hero... how about paramedics? i have the perfect line for them... beeeaaaooow beeeaaoww, do you know what that is? thats the sound of an ambulance because you just stopped my heart!! lol

p.s. PYG, TSG(s) = The Sarcastic Git(s) thats genius!:D

[quote=tickle_monster;59543037

who is a TSGs hero...quote]

Buck kinda stops with us Tickle............. Its a heavy burden to bear!! :D

lol :D

in reference to before are you sure your hat still fits? :P

wow the hero hierachy, i thought that only existed with the choclates some of them just arent worth having! you know to be an offical hero we need a calendar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

penis eye.. cause even tsg needs a hero!

tis true!

Penis Eye wrote: »
    penis eye.. cause even tsg needs a hero!

tis true!

is that an inuendo ;) or you are the hero lol

lol :D

in reference to before are you sure your hat still fits? :P

wow the hero hierachy, i thought that only existed with the choclates some of them just arent worth having! you know to be an offical hero we need a calendar!!

Bonnie Tyler asked us to do a remake of the "Holding out for a hero vid" but it was our day off.............. dont that say it all?:P

• Advertisement

Bonnie Tyler asked us to do a remake of the "Holding out for a hero vid" but it was our day off.............. dont that say it all?:P

:(

ive worked out who a TSGs hero is! it has to be ghostbusters, so obvious cant believe i didnt realise sooner :pac:
    you should change the tune...who ya gonna call T-S-G :D

Advertisement