Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

it was straight out of the 'packet' for you my dear. By the end of the day it had grubby finger marks all over it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

JVB wrote: »
    it was straight out of the 'packet' for you my dear. By the end of the day it had grubby finger marks all over it :D

Shameless. Letting everyone fondle your helmet. Man-Ho:eek:

You know, I was just going to say it's what I'm paid to do. But then that would make me sound even worse. Well, if the cap helmet fits! :p

You know, I was just going to say it's what I'm paid to do. But then that would make me sound even worse. Well, if the cap helmet fits! :p

Jaysus, you get paid and I cant give it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D LOL :D

• Advertisement

:D LOL :D

Its no laughing matter!!!!!!!!!!!!

No-one loves MGH *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

My hands were clean, so that means you let another woman touch it!!! How could you, you promised it was all mine.

PS- it was a pretty perfect fit for me:D

Just to inform you all PYG will not be partaking in any smut with JVB tonight as she is working 3-11pm. Im confident however that MGH will step up and carry on where i left off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

hey, dont know if anyone is intrested but ill post it anyway, the Belfast harbour police are currently recruiting, applications have to be in by friday the 19th midnight sharp. The link is http://www.belfast-harbour.co.uk/current-vacancies.htm if anyone wants to have a look!! im cyrrently trying to fill one in now its simple enough but requires a lot of time and effort, it can be done online like the PSNI. it will do as a backup for me as the PSNI is my first choice.

Given1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jim2008

Guys i know this is a general thread but could you spare the rest of us from all that **** and keep it to the girls thread?? or maybe start a JVB fan club thread. Thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭doug-26

Hey all, how's everyone doin?! Haven't been on in an absolute lifetime! Been reading through the last few pages of various topics, it seems like nothing's changed much lol. Correct me if i'm wrong.. no Boardsies have got medicals yet, most of us passed the AC, and the merit pool will be upon us soon :eek: i'm going to be dreading the end of September...as will about 2000 other people across NI etc. Has anyone got word of their vetting being passed? Or did anyone pass their AC and not get a vetting form yet? Best o' luck to all us C14ers..and to what ever C13er old timers are still lagging around ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

doug-26 wrote: »
    Hey all, how's everyone doin?! Haven't been on in an absolute lifetime! Been reading through the last few pages of various topics, it seems like nothing's changed much lol. Correct me if i'm wrong.. no Boardsies have got medicals yet, most of us passed the AC, and the merit pool will be upon us soon :eek: i'm going to be dreading the end of September...as will about 2000 other people across NI etc. Has anyone got word of their vetting being passed? Or did anyone pass their AC and not get a vetting form yet? Best o' luck to all us C14ers..and to what ever C13er old timers are still lagging around ;)

hey Doug, long time no see.

Thankfully just about everyone on the boards has passed the A/C. There seems to be a 50/50 split between those who have received vetting forms and those who haven't. Only PapaYankeeGirl has passed this (so far).
    A few of us have also received medical dates. These started last week.

A few calls have gone through to vetting and recruitment. It appears that the vetting forms are going out to those highly placed on the merit list. There are still forms to be sent out though, so fear not if you haven't got any yet.

I'm sick of all the waiting already. Roll on the merit list! That will at least put most of us out of our misery. :D

doug-26 wrote: »

Sorry but will have to correct you! A few boardsies have got medicals and some have had and passed their medicals! PYG has passed vetting, havent had word of any others though, the ones who have got medicals/dates for medicals dont seem to have their vetting completed just yet.
    Plenty have passed AC and not yet had vetting.

But like you say, the merit pool will be upon us very very soon, which should put an end to a lot of speculation and there should be "dear John" letters going out soon too....:(

Will be very interesting next few weeks for the boardsies!!

In about another 2 -3 weeks there should be calls going out for the November intake.

So there you have it!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Guys, as most you already know, the merit list comes out in a week or so. Before it does, I just wanted to remind everyone NOT to post their actual merit numbers on the boards. This is a public forum and the merit numbers are unique and will make you easily identifiable to anyone from recruitment branch.

Here ends this mornings lesson.

carlty888 wrote: »
    Guys, as most you already know, the merit list comes out in a week or so. Before it does, I just wanted to remind everyone NOT to post their actual merit numbers on the boards. This is a public forum and the merit numbers are unique and will make you easily identifiable to anyone from recruitment branch.

Here ends this mornings lesson.

AMEN!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

hi all

back from the lonely wild, i have just sent off my appealing, do i not holding out much hope. just looking back over some of the comments and well i have to say it really is down to the luck of the draw most of the time when it comes to points, for me i was coming out of towns past all the houses doing 40 in a 30 zone and got hit, another time road workers not take down signs after finishing work and i got caught. and once just pulled out of my house and stopped for reaching for my seat belt. bad luck . :mad: a well the laws the law it not fair or unfair. its just there to follow.

Fingers crossed mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Zzoop

Does anyone know the EXACT date the merit list will be ready? I know that it's ready sometime at the end of this month.. but when.. and what number do you need to phone up?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Yankee.

Oh gawd dont call me that, PYG will do nicely:D

PS- you're welcome:cool:

• Advertisement

Well don't call me "God" - Zzoop will do fine.

ok zzoop:D:cool:

ha ha... Sooo... you come here often?

I do actually. Yourself?

Yikes. This relationship is going too fast. I'm outta here.

Oh yeah bail out when things start progressing!!! Im heartbroken!!!!:(

Ps- guess il see you around

You're a shameless hussy PYG - betraying JVB....after him letting you feel up his helmet.:eek:

No loyalty at all.
    Disgusting.:P

And on the merit list thing, lots of us have phoned recruitment and we've all been told the end of September, not any specific date just the end of the month. Not long to go now!!!!:rolleyes:

ahhh JVBs helmet is the only one for me. ;):):D:eek::cool::P

ahhh JVBs helmet is the only one for me. ;):):D:eek::cool::P

Well show it some respect and stop your shameless flirting!

• Advertisement

Is everyone loving my sig????

Advertisement