Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

:|

i didnt know that. but its always great to know:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

smyff wrote: »
    :|

i didnt know that. but its always great to know:D;)

I like big butts and I cannot lie!!

Ill fill my PSNI trousers well should I get a pair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Well you had best hide in the panic room then Tickle cos I am off tonight:eek::eek:

Or should I say panic basement???:confused::D

i dont know the only people who should panic in my basement are policemen ;) :P

seen as it is your night off this is appropriate...

How many cops does it take to change a light bulb?
    Just one, but he is never around when you need him

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

i dont know the only people who should panic in my basement are policemen ;) :P

seen as it is your night off this is appropriate...

How many cops does it take to change a light bulb?
    Just one, but he is never around when you need him

:D

I could change the light bulb but my wrists are sore from radiator burns lol :D

I could change the light bulb but my wrists are sore from radiator burns lol :D

ahh you genius!! that made me laugh :pac: :D wait a minute how did you escape :mad:

• Advertisement

ahh you genius!! that made me laugh :pac: :D wait a minute how did you escape :mad:

Look again....if the bulb had not blown you would see I am still here??

HELP!! :eek:

I like big butts and I cannot lie!!

Ill fill my PSNI trousers well should I get a pair!

ill burst mine :D only joking im not j-lo size yet easter hasnt begun...bring on the chocolate :D

Look again....if the bulb had not blown you would see I am still here??

HELP!! :eek:

ahh yes i wondered what that rattling noise was pity i threw the key to those cuffs into the river how careless of me :p

ahh yes i wondered what that rattling noise was pity i threw the key to those cuffs into the river how careless of me :p

You said you would release me when you had finished your homework........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY :eek:

You said you would release me when you had finished your homework........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY :eek:

;) that would ruin the surprise...theory or practical :p

ahh police show overload tonight :D i did miss cops with cameras though

• Advertisement

;) that would ruin the surprise...theory or practical :p

ahh police show overload tonight :D i did miss cops with cameras though

Thought you were in class??? The only real tv cop show is The Bill. So close to the real thing lol. So your mate wont make a good lady policeman lol.:confused:

Thought you were in class??? The only real tv cop show is The Bill. So close to the real thing lol. So your mate wont make a good lady policeman lol.:confused:

finished after 8 :) cant see our lecturers wanting to stay in anymore than us!
    ahh jeez the Bill makes me cringe i just cant watch it!! do you lot call your sergeant sarge? i have developed a habit of saying sarge they just laugh and acecpt it but i cant stop it just happens! i can see how similar it is all incidents solved within an hour with the obligatory eureka moment :D
    i was the girl policeman lol ive been trying to teach people that its police officer!!!

ahh jeez the Bill makes me cringe i just cant watch it!! do you lot call your sergeant sarge?

Sarge is one of the many names they get called..... its one of the nicer names lol....;)

Sarge is one of the many names they get called..... its one of the nicer names lol....;)

lol i plan on becoming superintendent...because then all people can call me what i am...super :D:p

lol i plan on becoming superintendent...because then all people can call me what i am...super :D:p

Or intendant lol cos we dont exactly know what your intentions are :D:cool::eek:

Or intendant lol cos we dont exactly know what your intentions are :D:cool::eek:

lol i dont even now my intentions i make them up as i go along :D

worst police joke ever, i still laughed though :o...

A man walks into the sheriff's office... "I want to become a deputy!"

"Good, I want to you to catch this man" says the sheriff handling the man a wanted poster.

The poster reads : 'Last seen wearing a brown paper hat, brown paper shirt, brown paper pants, and brown paper boots.'

"What's he wanted for?" asked the hopeful yound man.

"Rustling".

lol i dont even now my intentions i make them up as i go along :D

worst police joke ever, i still laughed though :o...

A man walks into the sheriff's office... "I want to become a deputy!"

"Good, I want to you to catch this man" says the sheriff handling the man a wanted poster.

The poster reads : 'Last seen wearing a brown paper hat, brown paper shirt, brown paper pants, and brown paper boots.'

"What's he wanted for?" asked the hopeful yound man.

"Rustling".
    Fudgebrock may even laugh at that one! NOT:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"

The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

heard that one today from trainer in garnerville!!

beca wrote: »
    A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"

The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

heard that one today from trainer in garnerville!!
    Trainer must have heard it from someone else lol. . :D Its not bad though ;)

i hope so! lol

have been wondering about this for long time, in vetting i know that they only ask for your immediate familys details but if for example my cousins and uncles had a really colourful past and are in and out of prison all the time would this affect my chances or maybe hold up vetting for a longer time??

• Advertisement

i hope so! lol

have been wondering about this for long time, in vetting i know that they only ask for your immediate familys details but if for example my cousins and uncles had a really colourful past and are in and out of prison all the time would this affect my chances or maybe hold up vetting for a longer time??

It would be a pity if family members over whom you have no control ruined your chances..I honestly dont know what criteria vetting apply in such a case,

It would be a pity if family members over whom you have no control ruined your chances..I honestly dont know what criteria vetting apply in such a case,

thanks anyway, think ill kill them if i get failed at vetting because of it!

interview tomorrow at half 12, anybody know anything about in-store recruitment!? =[

thanks anyway, think ill kill them if i get failed at vetting because of it! =[

For gods sake dont kill them, just rough them up a bit!!! :eek:

For gods sake dont kill them, just rough them up a bit!!! :eek:

haha ill have to call up some boardies bouncers to help me?? :rolleyes:

haha ill have to call up some boardies bouncers to help me?? :rolleyes:

The girls on this forum are tougher than the guys from what I have gathered..........:eek:;)... so far lol

The girls on this forum are tougher than the guys from what I have gathered..........:eek:;)... so far lol

awk us weemen are tough as old boots! was at judo friday night and beat a fella 3 belts above me 2/3 matches :D third he won by a fluke and exerting his 5 ton ass on my back :mad:

awk us weemen are tough as old boots! was at judo friday night and beat a fella 3 belts above me 2/3 matches :D third he won by a fluke and exerting his 5 ton ass on my back :mad:

Well a couple of the gals on here were discussing the size of their asses earlier, I am no expert and I have misplaced my tape measure so I am keeping out of it, tho I do have my reservations on whos is the biggest :eek:

weemen

Weemen :confused: lol

Well a couple of the gals on here were discussing the size of their asses earlier, I am no expert and I have misplaced my tape measure so I am keeping out of it, tho I do have my reservations on whos is the biggest :eek:

lol better not let them catch you with a tape measure anyway, from the chat ive read on the manjina thread theyll not believe your measuring your ass :eek:

• Advertisement

Weemen :confused: lol

ok ok hands up im a country bumpkin ;)

Advertisement