Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

beca wrote: »
    ok ok hands up im a country bumkin ;)

Yea, gathered that, but just like tickle, which country lol ;)

lol better not let them catch you with a tape measure anyway, from the chat ive read on the manjina thread theyll not believe your measuring your ass :eek:

Yea, I am afraid to go near that thread... its a shyness thing with me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Yea, gathered that, but just like tickle, which country lol ;)

oih!! lol i tried city life in the big smoke and loved it but cant beat bottle of potchin or good auld cow tippin' an prutty pickin!! JOKE... i only ever did cow tipping... (whilst on potchin mayb) :eek:

Yea, I am afraid to go near that thread... its a shyness thing with me ;)

dont worry theyll prob give you an honourary vagina! but if you dont have 1, theyll rip you to shreds, many never make it back alive :p

oih!! lol i tried city life in the big smoke and loved it but cant beat bottle of potchin or good auld cow tippin' an prutty pickin!! JOKE... i only ever did cow tipping... (whilst on potchin mayb) :eek:

Yes I have worked in rural areas..... and got my eyes opened :eek:. just like that;)

• Advertisement

Yes I have worked in rural areas..... and got my eyes opened :eek:. just like that;)

haha im not too country really but when im speaking to people they always mock my accent! is there many females in tsg??

dont worry theyll prob give you an honourary vagina! but if you dont have 1, theyll rip you to shreds, many never make it back alive :p
    I will take my chances.... do you get a T shirt?? lol

I will take my chances.... do you get a T shirt?? lol

yes but its pink, has MrsT on it and says "get some manjina rrrrgh!"

haha im not too country really but when im speaking to people they always mock my accent! is there many females in tsg??
    Not many... they struggle with the fitness test. Its a little harder than the GV PCA:confused:

yes but its pink, has MrsT on it and says "get some manjina rrrrgh!"

I know its pink.... next thing you will be telling me is that the T shirt is pink too :D

• Advertisement

Not many... they struggle with the fitness test. Its a little harder than the GV PCA:confused:

think id like to give it a shot :D how long is the training for it if you dont mind me askin??

I know its pink.... next thing you will be telling me is that the T shirt is pink too :D

cheeky! ;) all men got 1 track mind, policemen are no different! lol

cheeky! ;) all men got 1 track mind, policemen are no different! lol

What??? are they? really, .......... not all of us :eek:..;)

What??? are they? really, .......... not all of us :eek:..;)

YES!! :eek: used to curt 1! (keepin in with my country lingo ;)) and best friend of mine did too and she says hers was no different to mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

woop woop im back minus chocolate!:(
    hey beca! another girl to reduce the manliness of this thread :D

You back shortass????:eek:

Where is my chocolate???:cool:

woowoo well be sinking the boats! me got cookies.... :pac::pac::pac:

YES!! :eek: used to curt 1! (keepin in with my country lingo ;)) and best friend of mine did too and she says hers was no different to mine!

Curt..... :confused:

You back shortass????:eek:

Where is my chocolate???:cool:

yep the shot glass of the boards has returned :D even saw some cops :D

i didnt make it to the shop it is village life here after all lol ive had to settle for sugared coffee :cool: just aswell my pjs are rotten dirty would have looked like a right skank :o

used to go out with a police officer! ya no... go for a curt... come on!! tickle back me up!

• Advertisement

ah that word makes me cringe lol :p use your imagination Mr.T

used to go out with a police officer! ya no... go for a curt... come on!! tickle back me up!

im jealous did he take his uniform home :o:D ive been trying to get my hands on a local ones baton for a while shall we say lol :D

I am.... I am, I am gettin culchied out right now tho lol :D

it does indeed but you have to admit its funny when some ould man says it to ye and your mum and dad there!

"ye not out curtin about these nights?? awk some young fella wud take ye a nice wee thing like you" .... excuse me methusala i dont want to be taken by a man, least of all you!

im jealous did he take his uniform home :o:D ive been trying to get my hands on a local ones baton for a while shall we say lol :D

he did indeed ;) we did roleplays.... for me to practise for c15 of course :eek:

ive been trying to get my hands on a local ones baton for a while shall we say lol :D

I have got one of those extending ones ...... had it for ages now, I cant believe you two!!! I am all embarrassed now :eek:

I have got one of those extending ones ...... had it for ages now, I cant believe you two!!! I am all embarrassed now :eek:

o this isnt manginas... o my mistake! lol
    yea extendable batons.... no pun intended?? i actually do have 1 of them though in my house, my bro into his martial arts and weaponry stuff

he did indeed ;) we did roleplays.... for me to practise for c15 of course :eek:

jealous me much lol hmm now theres an interesting idea experience for c15 :D i have to say it...is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me :D

havent heard the curt word in a while...thankfully it conjurs up images of little irish bars the man with the walking stick and the pipe awk hello young miss, lol

ahh the extending ones quite a handful those ones!
    embarassed please i still maintain when men join uniformed services they consider how good there going to look in the uniform :D that was your main reason for joining wasnt it and being able to get your baton out in public :P:P

• Advertisement

jealous me much lol hmm now theres an interesting idea experience for c15 :D i have to say it...is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me :D

havent heard the curt word in a while...thankfully it conjurs up images of little irish bars the man with the walking stick and the pipe awk hello young miss, lol

note i says USED to curt! ahh!! men!! your all idiots!! lol

"lets see do those handcuffs work officer, here cuff me to... lets see... o... the bed??"

Advertisement