Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

i have to say it...is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me :D

Stop stealing my script from the other night Tickle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

ahh the extending ones quite a handful those ones!
    embarassed please i still maintain when men join uniformed services they consider how good there going to look in the uniform :D that was your main reason for joining wasnt it and being able to get your baton out in public :P:P

exactly! and if you cant handle all that comes with the job then you shouldnt be an officer! it should be in the terms of agreement you ahve to accept on the application form!

beca wrote: »
    note i says USED to curt! ahh!! men!! your all idiots!! lol

"lets see do those handcuffs work officer, here cuff me to... lets see... o... the bed??"

HELP...... I AM STILL IN THE BASEMENT, NEAR THE RADIATOR,........................VERY NEAR IT :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

note i says USED to curt! ahh!! men!! your all idiots!! lol

"lets see do those handcuffs work officer, here cuff me to... lets see... o... the bed??"

all idiots lol he certainly left his mark lol

dammit we'll go call up to a station some day and ask for some kind officers to give us experience for c15 and the craic at GV ;)
    you should have been cuffing him...then took photographs and sent it to all his work buddies...ripped out :D

TSG 15 wrote: »
    HELP...... I AM STILL IN THE BASEMENT, NEAR THE RADIATOR,........................VERY NEAR IT :eek:

you can stay there for your sins of bein a man!

• Advertisement

hot much? :p you may need to explain that to beca lol

that post really makes me laugh lots, maybe its the sugar though :D

all idiots lol he certainly left his mark lol

dammit we'll go call up to a station some day and ask for some kind officers to give us experience for c15 and the craic at GV ;)
    you should have been cuffing him...then took photographs and sent it to all his work buddies...ripped out :D

now that i think of it i did cuff him.... and then went shopping with his credit card :D

It was mention of the puppies that got me..... I was wondering who the collar and lead was going on lol :eek::eek::eek:

do explain!! lol

you can stay there for your sins of bein a man!

would you be much of a man hater? lol are you going to be on duty arresting men, officer what have i done, shut up your a man now do as i say :D

• Advertisement

It was mention of the puppies that got me..... I was wondering who the collar and lead was going on lol :eek::eek::eek:

me needa go trawlin?? me stil not get it! lol

:D i wish there was a laughing face, im never going to look at policemen the same again ill picture them with collars and leads on being walked around by women, is that what goes on in the station :eek:

note to self scrap the candy just get puppies
    do explain!! lol

i keep policemen cuffed to radiators in my basement ;) TSG has been there all day i occassionly blast the heat to burn their wrists but all in all much fun is had :pac:

would you be much of a man hater? lol are you going to be on duty arresting men, officer what have i done, shut up your a man now do as i say :D

*pulls out ACTUAL police baton* o look its a whip, o well:D

nah i just take the odd wee turn and whip the men i have strung up in the basement!

me needa go trawlin?? me stil not get it! lol

Im off.....!!!!!! :eek::eek:

*pulls out ACTUAL police baton* o look its a whip, o well:D

nah i just take the odd wee turn and whip the men i have strung up in the basement!

lol who needs the psni when were about locking up men :) although i think that may be an offence not that their complaining :D

:D i wish there was a laughing face, im never going to look at policemen the same again ill picture them with collars and leads on being walked around by women, is that what goes on in the station :eek:

note to self scrap the candy just get puppies

i keep policemen cuffed to radiators in my basement ;) TSG has been there all day i occassionly blast the heat to burn their wrists but all in all much fun is had :pac:

mmmh sounds... interesting... lol make sure you strip search them and keep a feather duster on hand :D

Im off.....!!!!!! :eek::eek:

:eek: this face sums you up tonight lol im going to look out for the TSG that looks shocked the most, not that i ever see TSGs :( thats probably a good thing :pac:

lol who needs the psni when were about locking up men :) although i think that may be an offence not that their complaining :D

I still cant find my baseball cap, who took it ?????? :eek:

MHNI Man Hunt Northern Ireland :cool: and recruitment procedure is made up by us 2!

:eek: this face sums you up tonight lol im going to look out for the TSG that looks shocked the most, not that i ever see TSGs :( thats probably a good thing :pac:

ther out all the time in our area!! cant move for them! ill cuff next 2 i see and steal their hats so TSG you can have 1 if your nice!

• Advertisement

on the topic of stripping policemen i would so not pay money to see this, hmm i know see the meaning of not looking at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1125202/Taxpayers-face-170-000-police-repeatedly-arrest-stripper-impersonating-officer.html

I still cant find my baseball cap, who took it ?????? :eek:
    PYG everyone knows thats her party piece:D
    MHNI Man Hunt Northern Ireland :cool: and recruitment procedure is made up by us 2!

genius ill love going to work :D

5 ton.... I will risk it, judo or not lol. Bring it on lol:pac:

bring what on? and whats 5 ton? :confused:

5 ton.... I will risk it, judo or not lol. Bring it on lol:pac:

you can have him and keep him too, maybe handcuff him in ur basement! know you like that kinda stuff ;) lol hes like the mitchellin man, seriously!

bring what on? and whats 5 ton? :confused:

Something Beca is going to get me hit with..... by her judo mate lol. Do I look scared??:eek:

Something Beca is going to get me hit with..... by her judo mate lol. Do I look scared??:eek:

hes not my mate! hes big git! lol he sat on me to win a match at judo, near died :(

ahh right!! scared? are you going to be in full gear shield and all :P would one of those shields be the height of me?

Can I say something in mens defence now....... please???:(

• Advertisement

Can I say something in mens defence now....... please???:(

no! ok... lets watch him beg for mercy :D

Advertisement