Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »
    hes not my mate! hes big git! lol he sat on me to win a match at judo, near died :(

cheating swine lol :pac: did you get a paramedic :o i remember faking a coughing fit in a fast food outlet in the hope that the hot paramedic would come to my rescue but he didnt bat an eyelid :(

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Can I say something in mens defence now....... please???:(

one word is a mans defence...hot

:o

no! ok... lets watch him beg for mercy :D

lol yeah i like that better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

would one of those shields be the height of me?

With or without heels???

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

cheating swine lol :pac: did you get a paramedic :o i remember faking a coughing fit in a fast food outlet in the hope that the hot paramedic would come to my rescue but he didnt bat an eyelid :(

awk no! just faint and hold your breath, then you get mouth to mouth ;)

no but i had already beat him in 2 matches and was best of 3 so id won anyway, 3rd match was just a formality :D

• Advertisement

With or without heels???

erm lets try without, you know when im standing around on my own without shoes on i dont feel short :) i feel kind of normal heighted

awk no! just faint and hold your breath, then you get mouth to mouth ;)

you sound like your speaking from experience ;)

erm lets try without, you know when im standing around on my own without shoes on i dont feel short :) i feel kind of normal heighted

here thers nothing wrong with short peoples!! im 5"1 :(

here thers nothing wrong with short peoples!! im 5"1 :(

YAY im 5'1 1/2 but i say 5'2 :D but i wear heels all the time so people dont normally notice my elf like proportions still i dont mind getting the big protective arm put round me :o

you sound like your speaking from experience ;)

em.. think he was a life guard... wrote his number on my arm anyway... lol i wish! nah me would like to try a paramedic though, went out with a fireman for a while... :D

• Advertisement

YAY im 5'1 1/2 but i say 5'2 :D but i wear heels all the time so people dont normally notice my elf like proportions still i dont mind getting the big protective arm put round me :o

me either!! lol especially if ther muscley ;)

em.. think he was a life guard... wrote his number on my arm anyway... lol i wish! nah me would like to try a paramedic though, went out with a fireman for a while... :D

big hose? :P where do you find all these uniformed men, paramedics dont really do it for me i just like the psni uniform and lapd :o

lol would like to try a paramedic your hilarious do they behave differenltly, ahh i can use it, do you know what that is thats the sound of an ambulance because you just stopped my heart!! there is supposed to be an ambulance sound at the start but TSG told me it sounded nothing like an ambulance :o

on that note we never heard his defence did we!!

big hose? :P where do you find all these uniformed men, paramedics dont really do it for me i just like the psni uniform and lapd :o

I am still here ;)

I am still here ;)

and where is said defence?? :D or else the heats going on ;)

lol would like to try a paramedic your hilarious do they behave differenltly, ahh i can use it, do you know what that is thats the sound of an ambulance because you just stopped my heart!! there is supposed to be an ambulance sound at the start but TSG told me it sounded nothing like an ambulance :o

big hose... garden hose... watering can mayb more accurate

you ever heard of dormans?? its a good half hour away from where i live but we all travel to it, tis centre of universe, police, firemen, life guards, soldiers, few guards aswell, plenty of body builders and rich folks lol

well ive seen most of the emergency services may as well geta full house! lol

yes TSG defence!

and where is said defence?? :D or else the heats going on ;)
    Please dont turn the heat on, again!! I have had a long week, I have been called nasty names and had things thrown at me, and that was all on the forum lol

big hose... garden hose... watering can mayb more accurate

you ever heard of dormans?? its a good half hour away from where i live but we all travel to it, tis centre of universe, police, firemen, life guards, soldiers, few guards aswell, plenty of body builders and rich folks lol

well ive seen most of the emergency services mayb as well geta full house! lol

watering can thats so cruel and funny if only he knew :D

nope never heard of it but i shall do...uniformed men of the worl beware :cool:

lol do you check each one of in turn! whats the best? im sticking by the police :D

Please dont turn the heat on, again!! I have had a long week, I have been called nasty names and had things thrown at me, and that was all on the forum lol

and its only tuesday, your easy to break! :D i think well use fluffy duster next time tickle? and you can.. tickle him! lol

aww dont make me feel sorry for you, your supposed to be alpha male actually i pity the person who called you names and threw stuff i imagine they came off worse :P:P

at least you werent compared to a watering can as the fireman

yes TSG defence!

God.... It just dawned on me, we have no bloody defence. what the hell, blame it on weemen anyway :D

• Advertisement

and its only tuesday, your easy to break! :D i think well use fluffy duster next time tickle? and you can.. tickle him! lol

:D lol tickle the TSG the next riot he goes to everyone will be armed with tickling impliments im first in line tickle brigade :D beeeaaaooooww

watering can thats so cruel and funny if only he knew :D

nope never heard of it but i shall do...uniformed men of the worl beware :cool:

lol do you check each one of in turn! whats the best? im sticking by the police :D

thompsons in belfast also has a lot of police and army in it! used to head there every night of the week and we met at least 1 uniformed job person! was class!

em... well i quite like police officers because of said roleplay practise... for c15 obviously! but soldiers do have tougher fitness regimes and... stamina ;)

God.... It just dawned on me, we have no bloody defence. what the hell, blame it on weemen anyway :D

disappointed very disappointed

at least you werent compared to a watering can as the fireman

Now TM, we had the "rifle" in my pocket conversation a few days ago lol ;)

here us weemen have nothing to be blamed for!! lol
    :D lol tickle the TSG the next riot he goes to everyone will be armed with tickling impliments im first in line tickle brigade :D beeeaaaooooww

his pepper spray is nothing against our dusters and hoovers :D

thompsons in belfast also has a lot of police and army in it! used to head there every night of the week and we met at least 1 uniformed job person! was class!

em... well i quite like police officers because of said roleplay practise... for c15 obviously! but soldiers do have tougher fitness regimes and... stamina ;)

the only "uniformed" personel i met in thompsons was a belfast giant and he was by no means a giant!

if the army guys are in their uniform how do you see them??
    i apologise for that i couldnt resist that is a pathetic joke lol :D

maybe ill just stick to my local saturday night in the little town the officers are always very willing to let me wear their hats ill get one of them its a matter of time :D

tickle you said mini water pistol??

dusters and hoovers :D

Now........... Thats weemans work lol :D

the only "uniformed" personel i met in thompsons was a belfast giant and he was by no means a giant!

if the army guys are in their uniform how do you see them??
    i apologise for that i couldnt resist that is a pathetic joke lol :D

maybe ill just stick to my local saturday night in the little town the officers are always very willing to let me wear their hats ill get one of them its a matter of time :D

lol we know them all now by name!

rite folks, love yous and leave yous, my bros gettin up for work now and im not even in bed! great start for my interview tomorow! :D

• Advertisement

and was it? ;) i touched a policemans gun once by accident then squirmed and was like ahhh was that your gun he all calm yes it was, im afraid of guns :o do you ever get sick of those inuendos?

his pepper spray is nothing against our dusters and hoovers :D

some men like hoovers :eek:

Advertisement