Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

beca wrote: »
    tickle you said mini water pistol??

Tickle knows better ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

tickle you said mini water pistol??

:eek: he will hunt you down for that lol :D

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Tickle knows better ;)

indeed tickle values her life more than that :D:D dont i

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

and was it? ;) i touched a policemans gun once by accident then squirmed and was like ahhh was that your gun he all calm yes it was, im afraid of guns :o do you ever get sick of those inuendos?

some men like hoovers :eek:

well id say they wouldnt like them anyway! theyll do some damage to give us time to get in with dusters!

lol we know them all now by name!

rite folks, love yous and leave yous, my bros gettin up for work now and im not even in bed! great start for my interview tomorow! :D

night night chick :) dont be attacking to many men :P

• Advertisement

indeed tickle values her life more than that :D:D dont i

aw im only kiddin! if he takes it thick then i know thers some truth in it! lol

well id say they wouldnt like them anyway! theyll do some damage to give us time to get in with dusters!

i meant in a different manner i have been told by some men about the eh use of a hoover...yuck

i meant in a different manner i have been told by some men about the eh use of a hoover...yuck

eh rite im away to hurl and then bed!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

night night chick :) dont be attacking to many men :P[/quote

Especially this one lol:eek:

eh rite im away to hurl and then bed!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ahh hurl how appropriate lol :D
    night :)

• Advertisement

you wish sunshine! night all!

please you've got your elf sized shield :)

ahh hurl how appropriate lol :D
    night :)

Right TM.... get to bed :D

Right TM.... get to bed :D

is that an order officer :P

is that an order officer :P
    You cant have the last word, thats a weeman thing :rolleyes:

You cant have the last word, thats a weeman thing :rolleyes:

are you calling yourself a weeman :p:p

are you calling yourself a weeman :p:p

No. You and Beca are weeman. Thats the culchie plural of wimin ;):D

No. You and Beca are weeman. Thats the culchie plural of wimin ;):D

awk such a pity we cant all be city slickers such as yourself :)

awk such a pity we cant all be city slickers such as yourself :)

Fudgebrock will have some reading to do tomorrow lol. he will take a buckle in his eye :eek:

Fudgebrock will have some reading to do tomorrow lol. he will take a buckle in his eye :eek:

And as for the moderator... ;)

• Advertisement

i dont think he reads this forum were too gossipy :( buckle in the eye, ive never heard that before lol

what info could we dazzle with, i cant think of any myths to dispel apart from the usual ones arresting people without your hat and giving your hat to pregnant women who cant be bothered to find a toilet or a tree :D i know they arent true just to clarify lol

giving your hat to pregnant women who cant be bothered to find a toilet or a tree :D i know they arent true just to clarify lol[/quote]

Well, I did give my hat to a woman once, dont think she was pregnant tho,,, well she didnt look pregnant :eek:

giving your hat to pregnant women who cant be bothered to find a toilet or a tree :D i know they arent true just to clarify lol

Well, I did give my hat to a woman once, dont think she was pregnant tho,,, well she didnt look pregnant :eek:[/quote]

eww i hope you washed it well :P do policemen just like to see girls wearning their hat :D

[quote=tickle_monster;59640527[/quote]

eww i hope you washed it well :P do policemen just like to see girls wearning their hat :D[/quote]

I certainly hope this girl didnt wee in it, in fact she certainly did not lol.

Nothing more attractive than seeing the right girl wearing your hat;) ;)

eww i hope you washed it well :P do policemen just like to see girls wearning their hat :D

I certainly hope this girl didnt wee in it, in fact she certainly did not lol.

Nothing more attractive than seeing the right girl wearing your hat;) ;)[/quote]

awk beca should be here she could say told you so your all the same :P

lol does the wrong girl get told no sorry but we cant let civvies wear our hats now run along :cool: its a pity the girls didnt have the same hat as the men i prefer the peaked look and it prefers me!!

lol does the wrong girl get told no sorry but we cant let civvies wear our hats now run along :cool: its a pity the girls didnt have the same hat as the men i prefer the peaked look and it prefers me!!

If I dont like her she certainly aint trying my hat on, god knows where shes been after all lol. Prefer the peaked cap myself too :rolleyes:

If I dont like her she certainly aint trying my hat on, god knows where shes been after all lol. Prefer the peaked cap myself too :rolleyes:

:eek: god love the girl who reads that then some day asks a cop for his hat and gets told no lol
    highly sexist the mans hat sits higher than the girls suggesting he is above her...peaked hats for all :D

:eek: mans hat sits higher than the girls suggesting he is above her...peaked hats for all :D

Dont be so bloomin paranoid...... though just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they are not out to get you lol :D

Dont be so bloomin paranoid...... though just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they are not out to get you lol :D

im out to get them, new meaning to the term service :P funny i did do a surveillance module :eek:

• Advertisement

im out to get them, new meaning to the term service :P funny i did do a surveillance module :eek:

Could you just turn down the heat in the radiator a little and possibly loosen the cuffs cos I neeed to go to sleep now, oh, and maybe take the collar off too :confused:....please

Advertisement