Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Could you just turn down the heat in the radiator a little and possibly loosen the cuffs cos I neeed to go to sleep now, oh, and maybe take the collar off too :confused:....please

lol i could do but thats boring :P

night night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Yes I have worked in rural areas..... and got my eyes opened :eek:. just like that;)

Excuse me?

I still cant find my baseball cap, who took it ?????? :eek:

You know I have your hat!! You gave it to me!

eww i hope you washed it well :P do policemen just like to see girls wearning their hat :D

I certainly hope this girl didnt wee in it, in fact she certainly did not lol.

Nothing more attractive than seeing the right girl wearing your hat;) ;)[/quote]

Awh thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

I like big butts and I cannot lie!!

Ill fill my PSNI trousers well should I get a pair!

hahaha. i thought they made even the smallest of bums look big!!! yours would be like... i cant think of anything large n round. but i mean seriously big :p
    YAY im 5'1 1/2 but i say 5'2 :D/quote]
    id love to stand next to you some time. im 6'6" :)
    Fudgebrock will have some reading to do tomorrow lol. he will take a buckle in his eye :eek:
    I HATE YOU I HATE YOU i was gonna say this aswell lol. i think i might have to create a thread for all these posts here and kick up a fuss about the general thread for general banter.

Nothing more attractive than seeing the right girl wearing your hat;) ;)

Awh thanks!
    i think the right girl is tickle monster ;) its pretty hard to see in the dark!!!

mannn. i am mean like.

• Advertisement

Its just dawned on me......my ass is small- I just have been wearing the wrong trousers all my life! Thanks Smyff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

You know I have your hat!! You gave it to me!

You spoiled the game lol, Sherlock Homes was trying to figure it out. No career in CID now I guess!!! :confused::D

You spoiled the game lol, Sherlock Homes was trying to figure it out. No career in CID now I guess!!! :confused::D

Oh dear, what a shame!

Its just dawned on me......my ass is small- I just have been wearing the wrong trousers all my life! Thanks Smyff!
    :( small bums are good too :)

smyff wrote: »
    :( small bums are good too :)

Mine is big!

I see you have changed your location!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

Nothing more attractive than seeing the right girl wearing your hat;) ;)

awk beca should be here she could say told you so your all the same :P

what she said!

beca wrote: »
    what she said!

Ha Ha................... surprised you are up this early :eek:

Ha Ha................... surprised you are up this early :eek:

got interview in half an hour but was up at half 6 for a run (all proud) and then drove the peoples to work! :o am so tired :(

got interview in half an hour but was up at half 6 for a run (all proud) and then drove the peoples to work! :o am so tired :(

Crap.... you told me that last night and I forgot to say good luck..!!

Good luck!! :D

Crap.... you told me that last night and I forgot to say good luck..!!

Good luck!! :D

thanks! ill need it! any tips on how not to yawn are most welcome, havent stopped it all day :pac:

thanks! ill need it! any tips on how not to yawn are most welcome, havent stopped it all day :pac:

Doing the same myself :eek:. DONT KEEP ME UP THAT LATE AGAIN :D

Mine is big!

I see you have changed your location!
    it is?!!?:D haha

yeah!!! im still in the same place though. buckfastshire doesnt exist i dont think.
    you love it haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Its a while since I have been through Teg but its roughly still the same. Firstly, there is a very low failure rate, so dont panic. That does not mean its easy but the trainers are there to help you through it, not to fail you.
    Most seem to struggle with the practical excercises..... which you are also required to pass! You prob heard this before but learn the definitions by writing them out time and time again. They contain virtually all the answers for at least the traffic and crime exams. Code of ethics is not that easy to get your head around, you just need to glance over it every day to let it sink in.

Thanks Matey appreciate that and feel a bit better now, I hope as long as I keep the head down I'll be grand!:eek::D and know my defs inside out!

How did beca and TSG wake up so early?? i only woke up in the last half hour :eek: ahhh GV would be a right shock to the system :D

is the Smyff 6'6 are you the guy that goes out in belfast and short girls like myself get photos with him :p lol right enough have you seen him hes like a giant!!

lol Beca drove the peoples to work? are they the uniformed men youve been working your way through :p how did the interview go?

if you look mrs Sherlock did work it out :P CID wont know whats hit it be like the Bill everyday :D

• Advertisement

How did beca and TSG wake up so early?? i only woke up in the last half hour :eek: ahhh GV would be a right shock to the system :D

is the Smyff 6'6 are you the guy that goes out in belfast and short girls like myself get photos with him :p lol right enough have you seen him hes like a giant!!

lol Beca drove the peoples to work? are they the uniformed men youve been working your way through :p how did the interview go?
    the smyff hahaha. why did i read potatoes in this sentence the first time i read it. i am not that guy though. i think that would be great though lol. all the ladies!!! well, tiny ladies.

the smyff hahaha. why did i read potatoes in this sentence the first time i read it. i am not that guy though. i think that would be great though lol. all the ladies!!! well, tiny ladies.

yeah the smyff sounds better
    potatoes? its a subliminal message that all country folk send out in posts ;) being tiny has many benefits...to a girl :D what'd you mean its hard to see in the dark?

yep me drove the peoples to work! my bro and his mate to ballykelly because its my bros turn to drive and his cars bust atm :mad:

interview.... o dear budda! hi im sharon (twangy accent) right youll be gettin min wage and starting next week if you sucessful. what school did you go to, what hours can you work and can you lift heavy stuff????

never heard anything like it in my life! she had me in a wee store room sitting on boxes WTF!?!?!?!?!

potatoes? its a subliminal message that all country folk send out in posts ;) being tiny has many benefits...to a girl :D what'd you mean its hard to see in the dark?

indeed, everything relates back to potatoes somehow ;)

us small girls can push up bar queues and get served in about 2 minutes and get few free shots thrown in, get second and third round whilst tweedledum (6"0) and tweedledee (5"10) are standin shouting, come on anychance of a drink here!?

your fault not mine! anyway how can you sleep with handcuffs on and puppies lickin your face ;)

lol country folk. us city people are cooler and more class. haha what sort of benefits. i wouldnt know. maybe having to pay less money cause you can wear childrens clothes :confused:. and you still get away with half day tickets n stuff?! i know a girl who is 30 and she gets child day tickets still.

the dark, am. it was a lot of posts ago. i think i was making fun of PYG :)
    isnt it hard to see in the dark though?!
    yep me drove the peoples to work! my bro and his mate to ballykelly because its my bros turn to drive and his cars bust atm

interview.... o dear budda! hi im sharon (twangy accent) right youll be gettin min wage and starting next week if you sucessful. what school did you go to, what hours can you work and can you lift heavy stuff????

never heard anything like it in my life! she had me in a wee store room sitting on boxes WTF!?!?!?!?!

haha ive done 500 miles in the past week. driving around belfast. people to work, school, droppin people here n there. charged them for it though :P im skint.

a job is a job though!!! i need a 2nd one

your fault not mine! anyway how can you sleep with handcuffs on and puppies lickin your face ;)

It was dark so, OMG!! Were they real puppies in my face, I couldnt see :eek:

if you look mrs Sherlock did work it out :P CID wont know whats hit it be like the Bill everyday :D

Sherlock..... Sheerluck is more like it. Anyway you have a big advantage being a swotty law student!! lol:D:D

lol country folk. us city people are cooler and more class. haha what sort of benefits. i wouldnt know. maybe having to pay less money cause you can wear childrens clothes :confused:. and you still get away with half day tickets n stuff?! i know a girl who is 30 and she gets child day tickets still.

the dark, am. it was a lot of posts ago. i think i was making fun of PYG :)
    isnt it hard to see in the dark though?!

haha ive done 500 miles in the past week. driving around belfast. people to work, school, droppin people here n there. charged them for it though :P im skint.

a job is a job though!!! i need a 2nd one

yea but i was all over prepared and kinda shocked that she asked me them questions! lol me need 2 jobs too!

how ever, tickle and myself are running recruitment campaign m1 for MHNI- Man Hunt Northern Ireland

• Advertisement

It was dark so, OMG!! Were they real puppies in my face, I couldnt see :eek:

a doberman and a pitbull :D

Advertisement