Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

beca wrote: »
    a doberman and a pitbull :D

No, Silly!! sure I spent most of the night chattin to that pair lol :eek::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

indeed, everything relates back to potatoes somehow ;)

us small girls can push up bar queues and get served in about 2 minutes and get few free shots thrown in, get second and third round whilst tweedledum (6"0) and tweedledee (5"10) are standin shouting, come on anychance of a drink here!?

eh thats just because the barmen have a very esy view down our tops and stand around making sure we have all we need while forgetting to make eye contact! the only problem is getting past said 6 footers :(

lol sitting on boxes thank god we have our new business MHNI and you wont be stuck in that job the only lifting we need to do is handcuffs and the likes :D
    TSG 15 wrote: »
    Sherlock..... Sheerluck is more like it. Anyway you have a big advantage being a swotty law student!! lol:D:D

ahahahahahaha :rolleyes: ok i admit that is very funny, duty must be a barrel of laughs with you do people take a change of underwear :p ahh fugebrock did make a funny comment when he said that!

swotty? ha you could pass law with your eyes closed and here i thought we were keeping that quiet lol with all the naughtiness in GV do the drill staff stay out of trouble
    smyff wrote: »
    lol country folk. us city people are cooler and more class. haha what sort of benefits. i wouldnt know. maybe having to pay less money cause you can wear childrens clothes :confused:. and you still get away with half day tickets n stuff?! i know a girl who is 30 and she gets child day tickets still.

the dark, am. it was a lot of posts ago. i think i was making fun of PYG :)
    isnt it hard to see in the dark though?!

not for me lack of street lights means your eyes adapt well :P and also i have super powers :D
    :o how did you know i wear childrens clothes, ha my mum said that if i get into the psni they'll have to make a special range of dwarf uniforms for me :( watch out elf cop :D

No, Silly!! sure I spent most of the night chattin to that pair lol :eek::cool:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    someone really woke up on the scarcastic side of the bed this morning didnt he :P :P

ahahahahahaha :rolleyes: ok i admit that is very funny, duty must be a barrel of laughs with you do people take a change of underwear :p ahh fugebrock did make a funny comment when he said that!

swotty? ha you could pass law with your eyes closed and here i thought we were keeping that quiet lol with all the naughtiness in GV do the drill staff stay out of trouble :D

No, I am Mr serious head at work, as I am sure you can well imagine lol;) But everyone carrys a spare thong just in case as I do have my moments :eek:

As for the drill staff, I cant very well reveal all the GV secrets :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    someone really woke up on the scarcastic side of the bed this morning didnt he :P :P

The sarcastic side of the radiator dont you mean :D:D;)

• Advertisement

No, I am Mr serious head at work, as I am sure you can well imagine lol;) But everyone carrys a spare thong just in case as I do have my moments :eek:

As for the drill staff, I cant very well reveal all the GV secrets :D

red by any chance? petrol bomb hits the windscreen, TSG -> "can anyone else smell petrol" :P:P oh gosh mr serious! i get scared of the police when im sober :pac:

red by any chance? petrol bomb hits the windscreen, TSG -> "can anyone else smell petrol" :P:P oh gosh mr serious! i get scared of the police when im sober :pac:

Red... ;) lol:D

Policeman comes home and finds his wife in bed with 3 other men! He says, "Ello ello ello"!

Wife says, "So you aint talking to me then"! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

lmfao thats bad.

haha i love that video. and i love the one of the schnattered lad from derry.

"do you suffer from any illnesses,...?"

"HEART ATTACK" haha. twas ages ago i saw it.

TM, you jokin about wearing kiddy clothes?!?! with teddy bears n all i bet!

just got my app in for MHNI. and ive had no more from the smyffmount C1 process!!!

just got my app in for MHNI. and ive had no more from the smyffmount C1 process!!!

Get a uniform Bro. That way you can skip the selection process!!!;)

lmfao thats bad.

haha i love that video. and i love the one of the schnattered lad from derry.

"do you suffer from any illnesses,...?"

"HEART ATTACK" haha. twas ages ago i saw it.

TM, you jokin about wearing kiddy clothes?!?! with teddy bears n all i bet!

no of course i wasnt joking :rolleyes: tie my hair up with twine generally sit at the end of rainbows guarding my pot of gold :D heres my car http://www.prezzybox.com/products/index.aspx?pid=2633 how much do you want to cruise in that baby ;)
    i see the smyff is going to wind fudgebrock up again gossiping in his forum tut tut :P
    damn is smyffmount stalling get TSG to paint his riot van up with an advert for it!!

here TSG you'll like this my lecturer gave us a copy in class one day

A defence lawyer was cross-examining a police officer during a trial:

Q: Officer, did you see my client fleeing the scene?

A: No sir, but I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender running several streets away.

Q: Officer, who provided this description?

A: The officer who responded to the scene.

Q: A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?

A: Yes sir, with my life.

Q: With your life? Let me ask you this then officer, do you have a locker room in the police station, a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?

A: Yes sir, we do.

Q: And do you have a locker in that room?

A: Yes sir, I do.

Q: And do you have a lock on your locker?

A: Yes sir.

Q: Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, that you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with those officers?

A: You see sir, we share the building with a court complex, and sometimes defence lawyers have been known to walk through that room.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

selection criteria:
    tall, musceley, light tan acceptable, uniform must be worn at all times including in bed, uniform must be at least 1 size to small to maximise buttock grabability

MHNI tattoo policy, tattoos are a must such as :
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/430993434_d026f26ebd.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://flickr.com/photos/7257471%40N03/430993434/&usg=__Mw7Fya8lGLDTTCC4nVyedMLSSlU=&h=352&w=470&sz=35&hl=en&start=53&um=1&tbnid=d4sDc4q4Xf6irM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=129&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmale%2Bshoulder%2Btattoo%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D40%26um%3D1

the smyff http://www.allfancydress.com/Fancy-Dress-Costume/14446/Policeman-Costume-And-Hat.aspx

awk i was with you on all criteria there until that tatoo
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ECHZ3140L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

ahaha itll take a while for me to look like one of them boyos there!

ive got a few vechiles 21_09_6---JCB-Digger_web.jpg

they run on red diesel so all that stockpile we have isnt illegal i hope.

haha TM be nice!!! leave aul brock alone. im sure he/she is a nice person. and i can see what they mean about the useless crap being posted lol.

here TSG you'll like this my lecturer gave us a copy in class one day

Lol............. Brill. So thats what you do at Uni??:D

Speaking of lecturers, its quiet around here tonight. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

yep me drove the peoples to work! my bro and his mate to ballykelly because its my bros turn to drive and his cars bust atm :mad:

interview.... o dear budda! hi im sharon (twangy accent) right youll be gettin min wage and starting next week if you sucessful. what school did you go to, what hours can you work and can you lift heavy stuff????

never heard anything like it in my life! she had me in a wee store room sitting on boxes WTF!?!?!?!?!

Spar?

Spar?

nope was for instore!

dont do an awful lot in uni has to be said :D have got coursework due next friday and still havent started it then my final ever piece on the 23rd :D its on community policing so im going to accost some officers get their take on policing with the community ;):D

PYG you joining up to MHNI its beca's brain child :cool:

awk i was with you on all criteria there until that tatoo
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ECHZ3140L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

no no no!! he has to have a hairy chest (more manly) and a sholder tattoo or else one across his back and 1 round his upper arm. think what fun im gonna have looking through police tattoo databases! ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbrannen/467075894/
    HELLO!

no no no!! he has to have a hairy chest (more manly) and a sholder tattoo or else one across his back and 1 round his upper arm. think what fun im gonna have looking through police tattoo databases! ;)

i have a photo of the hottest real cop ;)

ill agree with the hairy chest but that tattoo was too girly, you can brand them after youve had them :D maybe looking at the men in the station as opposed to databases!

• Advertisement

ok that photo was hot :D im getting such an insight into you lol a man chained up :rolleyes: lol

i have a photo of the hottest real cop ;)

ill agree with the hairy chest but that tattoo was too girly, you can brand them after youve had them :D maybe looking at the men in the station as opposed to databases!

hmm.. both!! :D think your the only person in the world thats ever agreed with a hairy chest, everybody thinks im nuts! lol

afore mentioned police officer whom i used to curt rang me today and is lookin to meet me later.. shall i cuff him and add him to our collection??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

Spar?

probably best f beca doesnt answer that as there cant be too many spars in ballykelly area!

not the wisest move for security reasons!:D

you should know better moderator woman! ;)

Ali08 wrote: »
    probably best f beca doesnt answer that as there cant be too many spars in ballykelly area!

not the wisest move for security reasons!:D

you should know better moderator woman! ;)

o right, get what pyg means now! lol! no they dont work in spar in ballykelly, thought u ment was my interview for there!

hmm.. both!! :D think your the only person in the world thats ever agreed with a hairy chest, everybody thinks im nuts! lol

afore mentioned police officer whom i used to curt rang me today and is lookin to meet me later.. shall i cuff him and add him to our collection??

i like hairy men its rugged :o ok not to the point that they look like cousin itt from the adams family

:eek: yes cuff him up and use him for his uniform and body then throw back into the discarded pile :D and the basement so we can knock some manners into him :D i mean that in a non violent way :cool:

i like hairy men its rugged :o ok not to the point that they look like cousin itt from the adams family

:eek: yes cuff him up and use him for his uniform and body then throw back into the discarded pile :D and the basement so we can knock some manners into him :D i mean that in a non violent way :cool:

o god, my brother took my fone and made me run up the road after him in my shorts, tshirt and sock past the hot new neighbours! :mad:

ah dont think i wanna see him again, hes a twat!

o god, my brother took my fone and made me run up the road after him in my shorts, tshirt and sock past the hot new neighbours! :mad:

ah dont think i wanna see him again, hes a twat!

hot new neighbours? sleepover at theirs to make them feel welcome;) bet they enjoyed it know what men are like, wheres TSG when you need him to back you up lol

hot new neighbours? sleepover at theirs to make them feel welcome;) bet they enjoyed it know what men are like, wheres TSG when you need him to back you up lol

wasnt a pretty sight i can tell you! lol TSG where are you?? jeesis!

rite am away for tonight,gonna at least listen to him and then ive an appointment at the bar for my friends 21st!

thank you and good night!

wasnt a pretty sight i can tell you! lol TSG where are you?? jeesis!

rite am away for tonight,gonna at least listen to him and then ive an appointment at the bar for my friends 21st!

thank you and good night!

lol have a good night misses and give that cop hell ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

dont do an awful lot in uni has to be said :D have got coursework due next friday and still havent started it then my final ever piece on the 23rd :D its on community policing so im going to accost some officers get their take on policing with the community ;):D

PYG you joining up to MHNI its beca's brain child :cool:

Aye ok! :D

Advertisement