Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Ali08 wrote: »
    probably best f beca doesnt answer that as there cant be too many spars in ballykelly area!

not the wisest move for security reasons!:D

you should know better moderator woman! ;)

I was just naming random shops. Beca named the correct store herself anyway. Who mentioned Ballykelly?...Not Me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

I was just naming random shops. Beca named the correct store herself anyway. Who mentioned Ballykelly?...Not Me!!!

I don't think anyone should mention any particular places on here...Ballykelly was mentioned in the post you quoted with the question of "spar?", leading folks to believe that wherever beca then went for her interview was in spar, ballykelly area (which beca then said was instore)

Considering the current situation i wouldnt advise anyone to give specific details about anything, and thought a moderator would know better!!! Please for the sake of others take more care in future, even if you are only posting in the nonsense thread - it is still part of the boards PSNI recruitment forum.

just worrying about beca's safety.

I don't think anyone should mention any particular places on here...Ballykelly was mentioned in the post you quoted with the question of "spar?", leading folks to believe that wherever beca then went for her interview was in spar, ballykelly area (which beca then said was instore)

Considering the current situation i wouldnt advise anyone to give specific details about anything, and thought a moderator would know better!!! Please for the sake of others take more care in future, even if you are only posting in the nonsense thread - it is still part of the boards PSNI recruitment forum.

just worrying about beca's safety.

I respect your concern but I let nothing slip. I didnt say instore nor did I say Ballykelly.

Maybe you should have a word with the author of those posts!!!

I respect your concern but I let nothing slip. I didnt say instore nor did I say Ballykelly.

Maybe you should have a word with the author of those posts!!!

maybe you should, as moderator of the forum. Terrible attitude PYG.

beca wrote: »
    o right, get what pyg means now! lol! no they dont work in spar in ballykelly, thought u ment was my interview for there!

That wasnt what I meant either. Was naming random shops thats all!

• Advertisement

you also asked beca to specify if she meant spar, and led her to post her reply.

(sorry beca, not trying to drag anyone down just need to highlight sercurity issues and feel experienced posters should know better!!!!)

maybe you should, as moderator of the forum. Terrible attitude PYG.

You are the one giving me the attitude.

Beca said she had an interview so I was naming a random store ie spar! I never mentioned Ballykelly or the real store that she was having the interview at so therefore i see that I have done nothing wrong. Beca chose to diclose the information herself not me. So dont go passing the blame.

you also asked beca to specify if she meant spar, and led her to post her reply.

(sorry beca, not trying to drag anyone down just need to highlight sercurity issues and feel experienced posters should know better!!!!)

I never made her reply.

I could have carried on throwing random shop names at her all night and even if I had of named the right one I didnt need to know and she didnt have to say.

You are the one giving me the attitude.

Beca said she had an interview so I was naming a random store ie spar! I never mentioned Ballykelly or the real store that she was having the interview at so therefore i see that I have done nothing wrong. Beca chose to diclose the information herself not me. So dont go passing the blame.

Surely as moderator you have some responsiblilty to either edit or delete the posts...you have now disclosed all the info needed in one comprehensive post!!!! Beca isnt online now to do it, so maybe you could.

By asking an open ended question ie spar? you invited a noob and non-security conscious poster to disclose possible locations of where she could be in the near future.

You attitude has come across as "well its not my fault" - could be excused for an everyday poster, but not for a moderator.

Surely as moderator you have some responsiblilty to either edit or delete the posts...you have now disclosed all the info needed in one comprehensive post!!!! Beca isnt online now to do it, so maybe you could.

By asking an open ended question ie spar? you invited a noob and non-security conscious poster to disclose possible locations of where she could be in the near future.

You attitude has come across as "well its not my fault" - could be excused for an everyday poster, but not for a moderator.

I can delete the posts or edit them but I think its only fair for Beca to have a say in this.

• Advertisement

I was only highlighting an issue...it doesnt matter to me what happens from here on in, but I genuinely thought that the safety of others was much more important than pussy-footing around your or anybodys feelings!
    i also think something should be done now before its too late, rather than waiting for beca to come back on line, but thats just my two cents.

two warnings PYG? bit much when im only showing common courtesy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

i know its nothing to do with me but from the way i read it, it came across as PYG was just making a joke, that because beca had to sit on boxes all day and PYG was just saying it like ha was that spar you were in,
    i know you probably dont want my opinion but that was how i interpreted it :)

beca may be more identifiable from her man attacking exploits ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

i know its nothing to do with me but from the way i read it, it came across as PYG was just making a joke, that because beca had to sit on boxes all day and PYG was just saying it like ha was that spar you were in,
    i know you probably dont want my opinion but that was how i interpreted it :)

beca may be more identifiable from her man attacking exploits ;):D

Folks. do we need a cop to get in the middle of you two??

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Folks. do we need a cop to get in the middle of you two??

ahh the male one track mind :D great thinking batman ;) is robin short im so robin :cool:

ok that photo was hot :D im getting such an insight into you lol a man chained up :rolleyes: lol

Yea, but can I please go home now, I am working really early tomorrow!!:D

Sayin no more or she will empty me as a back seat mod but it was an unfair attack on PYG

Yea, but can I please go home now, I am working really early tomorrow!!:D

hmm how did you get into the police with all those tattoos, being a TSG you should be able to snap those chains with your baby finger :P

hmm how did you get into the police with all those tattoos, being a TSG you should be able to snap those chains with your baby finger :P

Chains?? Its my own bloody handcuffs you have me tied with. The keys are in the back pocket if you can just reach??? :D

Chains?? Its my own bloody handcuffs you have me tied with. The keys are in the back pocket if you can just reach??? :D

did you not look at that photo beca posted hes chained, are they really keyed i asked a cop to handcuff me and he laughed and said his keys were at the station, and then goes so have you ever been handcuffed :cool:

did you not look at that photo beca posted hes chained, are they really keyed i asked a cop to handcuff me and he laughed and said his keys were at the station, and then goes so have you ever been handcuffed :cool:

No. Didnt see it yet, though I panicked when I heard yous mention hairy chest and tattoos. Mine are tasteful though lol. Must be getting paranoid :eek:

• Advertisement

No. Didnt see it yet, though I panicked when I heard yous mention hairy chest and tattoos. Mine are tasteful though lol. Must be getting paranoid :eek:

paranoid you should be ;) i can see you right now...your on the internet :D

i always wanted a tattoo but could never decide on where or what all girls seem to go for lower back dont they, think id cry i dont like pain :( well maybe sometimes :D

paranoid you should be ;) i can see you right now...your on the internet :D

Well before you get all excited I regret to inform you that you cant have me all night tonight lol :D My public need me early tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep............... soon;)

Is the chocolate shop still open???

Well before you get all excited I regret to inform you that you cant have me all night tonight lol :D

i dont hear that too often :P

but :( excuse me a minute while ill go cry,

ive have uni early aswel ill probably have to be awake at like 10 or 11 :eek: at least i know i shall be safe lol

i dont hear that too often :Pl

Wont use the old "staying up all night line" its wearing thin bla bla etc!!;)

Wont use the old "staying up all night line" its wearing thin bla bla etc!!;)

i dont get it, i cant think of it lol ill just crawl back into the corner or under that stone lol :D

i dont get it, i cant think of it lol ill just crawl back into the corner or under that stone lol :D

Dont worry... Beca will explain it to you I imagine :D:D

Dont worry... Beca will explain it to you I imagine :D:D

:confused: i havent heard that one! then again i ahve tried to remove some from my memory lol the filth men say to sweet girls like myself :D excuse me im just dusting my halo

sweet girls like myself :D excuse me im just dusting my halo

Lucky you didnt buy us any chocolate tonight cos I would have choked on it laughing at that!! :D

Sorry if my spelling is poor tonight but my own halo has slipped over my eyes and I cant see the keyboard lol :eek:;)

• Advertisement

Lucky you didnt buy us any chocolate tonight cos I would have choked on it laughing at that!! :D

Sorry if my spelling is poor tonight but my own halo has slipped over my eyes and I cant see the keyboard lol :eek:;)

lol i do find your sarcasm very amusing :D but everyone knows it is only a matter of time before i grow a set of wings to show my full angel status :)

thats understandable it takes a lot to maintain the angelness we cant all be perfect, i joke :D

Advertisement