Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Play nice you pair. Dont want to get cross!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

must do its the estate version quite a hottie! would almost be worth becoming a hated speed cop just to drive about in it :D

nah she just couldnt drive lol the shame letting the side down!

mk5 is class cant wait to see the mk6 gti, i was obsessed with the blue mk5 r32 for a while ok a major while but wanted the monza alloys the ones on that one in the photo but theres a shinier version excuse the girl terminology :cool:

rimming you just throwing that out there, you seen anchorman?
    lol. i havent seen it no lol.

i love estate cars. i mean love them. i like a girl who likes cars lol. and big alloys ohhhhhh aye.
    Play nice you pair. Dont want to get cross!!
    why are you dishing out them infractions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

smyff wrote: »

i love estate cars. i mean love them. i like a girl who likes cars lol. and big alloys ohhhhhh aye.

Oh a good infraction never hurt anyone....;)
    Unless they didnt use vaseline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

smyff wrote: »

watch it need to watch it more than once to appreciate it but its will ferrel genius!

well i had no choice but to like cars the male buddies made us honory lawds :D used to take us to car cruises ahh good ole seacat in belfast got chased out of some industrial estate by the cops one night i enjoyed that night lol estate cars are for grown ups though :eek:

always judge a man by the size of his alloys lol ;)

Damn, havent had a good infraction for a few months now!!

• Advertisement

mistaking vicks chest rub for vaseline is an even worse fate :eek:

Damn, havent had a good infraction for a few months now!!

Join the club!! If this keeps up it'll be like I've never been infracted before!:D

mistaking vicks chest rub for vaseline is an even worse fate :eek:

OUCH!:eek:

That'll smart til morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

You'd know!

Ah There she is lol. I think you attached the "play nice" to the wrong post miss mod. I was minding my own business then the "drivil" post went on... Play fair. you were treated fairly last night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

MGH where ya been! Been missing you and your wittiness!:)

• Advertisement

TSG 15 wrote: »
    Ah There she is lol. I think you attached the "play nice" to the wrong post miss mod. I was minding my own business then the "drivil" post went on... Play fair. you were treated fairly last night :D

Methinks you meant drivel!!!!!!
    LOL

MGH where ya been! Been missing you and your wittiness!:)

YYeeeoooooo!!!! PSM in da house!!!

Over on the Gals thread!!!
    All this talk of cars.....Feel like I need a teeny peeny to fit in...:p

OUCH!:eek:

That'll smart til morning.

wouldnt know first er hand but i have been told :p

Methinks you meant drivel!!!!!!
    LOL

Ok. :cool:

Ok. :cool:

Dont feel bad. You cant have Brawn and Brains...:D

That kid who wants to do a poo at Pauls is the most annoying child on the planet.

That kid who wants to do a poo at Pauls is the most annoying child on the planet.

Yeah and the brats in the healthy eating advert too!!:mad:

Dont feel bad. You cant have Brawn and Brains...:D

Feel awful.. Cant you tell ;)

Yeah and the brats in the healthy eating advert too!!:mad:

Do they go to a school for precocious children?!

Do they go to a school for precocious children?!

Probably. I blame the pushy mothers. I think they were on a day trip at the restaurant I was at remember!!

• Advertisement

Probably. I blame the pushy mothers. I think they were on a day trip at the restaurant I was at remember!!

Oh yes!!

And they all have posh annoying names like Tarquin and Rupert and the girls all have names that end in A, Miranda, Natasha. Bleugh!!!

Oh yes!!

And they all have posh annoying names like Tarquin and Rupert and the girls all have names that end in A, Miranda, Natasha. Bleugh!!!

Toss-a, puke-a!

Toss-a, puke-a!

Pass me that drivil filter TM.... lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Maura2145

What up!

Came online today and it took be about three hours to catch up! must...not...allow...forum posts...backlog...

Anybody watch eastenders tonite? pure drama

Maura2145 wrote: »
    What up!

Came online today and it took be about three hours to catch up! must...not...allow...forum posts...backlog...

Anybody watch eastenders tonite? pure drama

lol i cringed when i watched it! i accecpted the im your daughter drama but standing in the road and then ooh look that car is going to hit you i just didnt see that coming lmao didnt stop me watching the whole episode though :o

lol i cringed when i watched it! i accecpted the im your daughter drama but standing in the road and then ooh look that car is going to hit you i just didnt see that coming lmao didnt stop me watching the whole episode though :o

im not jokin when i say i didnt see it first time round and im watchin the repeat right now on bbc3. that bit hasnt happened yet but thanks for the heads up!! :D

lol i cringed when i watched it! i accecpted the im your daughter drama but standing in the road and then ooh look that car is going to hit you i just didnt see that coming lmao :D

Its not real......... :eek: :D

lol i cringed when i watched it! i accecpted the im your daughter drama but standing in the road and then ooh look that car is going to hit you i just didnt see that coming lmao :D

Its not real......... :eek: :D

Ooops :eek:

being a cop you should know that anyone who gets knocked over by a car was standing in the middle of the road having one of those revelation moments and smack there appears a car yes the same one you heard revving from miles away ahh life is unfortunate :P :P :P im lucky im immortal :D

still hasnt happened yet...the only suspense left is that i dont know who gets knocked over...:p

• Advertisement

Maura2145 wrote: »
    im not jokin when i say i didnt see it first time round and im watchin the repeat right now on bbc3. that bit hasnt happened yet but thanks for the heads up!! :D

oh dear!! kinda ruined the surprise then but wait until you see it its the most predictable and worst ending you'll ever witness!! prepare to snigger or laugh out loud! they ruined that episode with that ending :D wow i was impressed with all peggys gerrrt outta ma pub!! although i was disappointed when she dropped pub and just shouted get out!!!

Advertisement