Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

Maura2145 wrote: »
    still hasnt happened yet...the only suspense left is that i dont know who gets knocked over...:p

or who does the knocking...or what happens to the knocked over ;):D
    roll on!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

TSG 15 wrote: »

Ooops :eek:

being a cop you should know that anyone who gets knocked over by a car was standing in the middle of the road having one of those revelation moments and smack there appears a car yes the same one you heard revving from miles away ahh life is unfortunate :P :P :P im lucky im immortal :D

TSG dont deal with traffic collisions lol......... You are not immortal however being female, you are probably a pussycat, with nine lives ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Maura2145

or who does the knocking...!!

Janine the beatch!! wouldnt you know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

yeah but she has a red alfa romeo! double biatch!

TSG dont deal with traffic collisions lol......... You are not immortal however being female, you are probably a pussycat, with nine lives ;);)

i am immortal ;) im an angel :D cats nope there sneaky and stuff! if were going on near misses in the car then i must have surpassed the nine chances although i must stress most have been the incompetence of other road users :D lol
    Janine the beatch!! wouldnt you know!!

lol! has it happened or are you putting two and two together and getting 4!! and ill ruin the surprise again lol! did you not think that was the worst ending ever, ahh shes dead, woah that was quick i hope i go that way lol, im dreading the misery episodes we are going to be subjected to after this!! :cool:

• Advertisement

i am immortal ;) im an angel :D cats nope there sneaky and stuff! if were going on near misses in the car then i must have surpassed the nine chances although i must stress most have been the incompetence of other road users :D lol

lol! has it happened or are you putting two and two together and getting 4!! and ill ruin the surprise again lol! did you not think that was the worst ending ever, ahh shes dead, woah that was quick i hope i go that way lol, im dreading the misery episodes we are going to be subjected to after this!! :cool:
    What about some reality tv, like the Bill......... :D:D

Its happened!

I hate misery episodes! And Eastenders is the main perpetrator. I might zone out for a week til its all blown over and noone remembers who danielle is anymore.

Was lookin forward to a bit of maternal bondage as well

* Bondage of the relationship forming variety. Just to clarify

What about some reality tv, like the Bill......... :D:D

lol no no no they arent even hot uniforms on the bill you cant honestly say you like that show!!
    Its happened!

I hate misery episodes! And Eastenders is the main perpetrator. I might zone out for a week til its all blown over and noone remembers who danielle is anymore.

Was lookin forward to a bit of maternal bondage as well

oh no i wasnt danielle has really been bugging me lol i want to slap her face with a wet fish lmao yep im definetly avoiding eastenders for a while and emmerdale for that matter! ronnie should pop out a baby to that guy shes obsessed with her sisters baby's dad cant remember his name but it would confuse the hwole thing up a bit more instead of cousins theyd be half sisters!!

lol no no no they arent even hot uniforms on the bill you cant honestly say you like that show

You need to remember this is the sarcasm thread.... at times lol:D

• Advertisement

Why are you joining the police? your vocation clearly lies in scripting! Eastenders storylines to be precise. Jack!

I do actually like the Bill. No sarcasm intended..

You need to remember this is the sarcasm thread.... at times lol:D

oh yeah i forgot your profession there silly me :D this is not sarcasm thread though you are mr.sarcasm :P
    Why are you joining the police? your vocation clearly lies in scripting! Eastenders storylines to be precise. Jack!

awk jack indeed! yeah good point my talents would be wasted in the police although i could make up some great stories to go with the crimes :D then peggy can run off with jack but nt before we get him to rejoin the met damn id like to see him in that uniform ;) and her husband goes off with phil and they take his son off touring the world with his dancing talent :cool:

So do I, but you aint supposed to admit to that when you are a real cop lol :rolleyes:

what part of the bill do you like exactly? did you see the episode where that girl who was ruby in eastenders pretended to try it on with that hottie :eek: now she did not need to act trying it on with him and she made the worst attempt at it her eyes were dead! did i just give away that i watch it :o purely to check him out :D

impressive! But dont leave Pat out of the equasion! Every good twist has her in the middle.

Right im off to bed. hope my dreams are as amusing as your imagination.

Ps: Dot's granddaughter is evil

So do I, but you aint supposed to admit to that when you are a real cop lol :rolleyes:

oh aye its all coming out now isnt it...shame on you lol :p

:cool:

impressive! But dont leave Pat out of the equasion! Every good twist has her in the middle.

Right im off too bed. hope my dreams are as amusing as your imagination.

Ps: Dot's granddaughter is evil

lol gosh i cant believe i forgot her hmm what to do with her is the problem! ill find something maybe involving ian beale ;) but thats too obvious leave it with me!!

lol little dot shes going to be a ledgend she looks like the female version of damien the omen kid that was very good casting :D

night night misses, i doubt your dreams will be as amusing i have a few screws loose lol :D

Its so unreal Copwise but the scripts are good otherwise.......... Did I really say that? God, there goes my streetcred lol :eek:

• Advertisement

Its so unreal Copwise but the scripts are good otherwise.......... Did I really say that? God, there goes my streetcred lol :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

its unreal copwise??????????? i wrote on my 105 words that having been an avid watcher of the bill and having been given an insight into the police and how the crimes are investigated, solved and team work abilities of the officer i realised i want to be a police officer and would be great at it, oh no do you think ive ruined my chances already :o

you need street cred to loose it :P:P only joking :D

its unreal copwise??????????? i wrote on my 105 words that having been an avid watcher of the bill and having been given an insight into the police and how the crimes are investigated, solved and team work abilities of the officer i realised i want to be a police officer and would be great at it, oh no do you think ive ruined my chances already :o

you need street cred to loose it :P:P only joking :D

I would give my right arm to be the person who reads the 105 words section lol :D...... Anyway, the real not so exciting world of Policing is looming again so back to the radiator again for a couple of hours for some sleep lol :)

I would give my right arm to be the person who reads the 105 words section lol :D...... Anyway, the real not so exciting world of Policing is looming again so back to the radiator again for a couple of hours for some sleep lol :)

hmm now im worried they'll think im mad, i doubt they bothered reading the 105 words do you it would have been a glance lol

you never got away from that radiator :P im going to a laser consult tomoro i hope the doctor wears a white coat :o:D

hmm now im worried they'll think im mad, i doubt they bothered reading the 105 words do you it would have been a glance lol

you never got away from that radiator :P im going to a laser consult tomoro i hope the doctor wears a white coat :o:D

I cant see how they would use the 105 words to score a candidate!!

I will keep an eye out for you at the laser clinic lol.:eek: Let me know how it goes..... Lump space space etc :cool:

Ps. The radiator was not screwed to the wall so Im off ;)

I cant see how they would use the 105 words to score a candidate!!

I will keep an eye out for you at the laser clinic lol.:eek: Let me know how it goes..... Lump space space etc :cool:

Ps. The radiator was not screwed to the wall so Im off ;)

lol you made 300 posts maybe you should join royal mail!

i can it sorts lunatics from non lunatics, im in the former:D

you dont know what clinic :P lol its only a consultation he isnt doing anything...well not that i know of!

ahh logical thinkin from TSG lol check if radiator if screwed in first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

I was in Belfast on Sunday and seen saw a TSG unit along with response at a RTC!

EDIT by psni: Grammatical error corrected. Looks like someone needs to spend time here!

[/TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Oh a good infraction never hurt anyone....;)
    Unless they didnt use vaseline.
    haha. i swear. any post that i read from you allllllways has some sort of dirty referance.
    YYeeeoooooo!!!! PSM in da house!!!

Over on the Gals thread!!!
    All this talk of cars.....Feel like I need a teeny peeny to fit in...:p
    dont knock it till youve tried it ;D
    Toss-a, puke-a!
    courtesy of TSG... annoying names ending with 'A'? um-a!

and haha. saw not seen

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

i didnt even fill the 105, think it was nearer 80! lol

and no TSG didnt get away from the radiator! iv got some new company for him!! police check point stopped me last nite and asked to open the boot so i opened it and then kicked ther asses all in :D

I wasnt given an option :(:D

thats because your of the weaker sex! we making you an undercover informant!

• Advertisement

dark side wrote: »
    Count me in but only if I can be a sleeping partner --- boom boom :D

hmm.. yea ok then

you can look after the prisoners ;)

Advertisement