Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »
    i didnt even fill the 105, think it was nearer 80! lol

and no TSG didnt get away from the radiator! iv got some new company for him!! police check point stopped me last nite and asked to open the boot so i opened it and then kicked ther asses all in :D

open the boot did they find out thats how we transport men, did you have your constable boy cuffed up in the boot :D

how do those checkpoints know who to stop i always look terrified so really i should be stopped just to converse with hotties :D

hmm.. yea ok then

you can look after the prisoners ;)

lol when do you think our ISP's will flag up in psni or mi5 headquaters, and they'll come looking for all these men we have tied up :cool: <--the matrix look

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

open the boot did they find out thats how we transport men, did you have your constable boy cuffed up in the boot :D

how do those checkpoints know who to stop i always look terrified so really i should be stopped just to converse with hotties :D

well they know now how we transport them!!! hahahaha :D

mmhh officer i dont feel so good, can i sit on your knee and you kiss me head better??? pweeeeze ;)

lol when do you think our ISP's will flag up in psni or mi5 headquaters, and they'll come looking for all these men we have tied up :cool: <--the matrix look

ops! lol aye thats another thing, we dont put our names or merit numbers on here so that they dont no who we are but they can easily look up our isp and match it to a household! infact if i had the right computer and could be bothered with the work, i can look up your isp and find out what area you live in too (all from my computer science degree that i quit!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dark side

That could work to our advantage, we could capture loads in one go, rather than having to trow the odd one in the boot, or hijack a lorry :D

• Advertisement

ops! lol aye thats another thing, we dont put our names or merit numbers on here so that they dont no who we are but they can easily look up our isp and match it to a household! infact if i had the right computer and could be bothered with the work, i can look up your isp and find out what area you live in too (all from my computer science degree that i quit!)

class, my area or my actual house? i dont want you stealing my man supplies, ill share but your not keepin gthem!! think were going to have to be more careful with our MHNI probably get us into trouble, thats a good thing though bit of arressting will do me the world of good :D

dark side wrote: »
    That could work to our advantage, we could capture loads in one go, rather than having to trow the odd one in the boot, or hijack a lorry :D

were in the basment come and get us!! *all run to basment* we pop out behind basment door nd go haha suckers, throw in few stink bombs to knock them out and retrieve weapons later! o aye and handcuff them together! lol

dark side wrote: »

now theres a logical thinker! taking our business to the next level! we wont hijack a lorry that might get us on the news for the wrong reasons lol we'll make the driver drink lots of water then on his pee stop we drive off in the lorry :D you sitting in the back with all the prey :cool:
    were in the basment come and get us!! *all run to basment* we pop out behind basment door nd go haha suckers, throw in few stink bombs to knock them out and retrieve weapons later! o aye and handcuff them together! lol

that sounds like youve done that before ;) well have to run background checks on them dont want any hassel...i want to see my kids kind of boring chat :D
    have you smelt those stink bombs that come in the little glass capsule they are truely vile!!!!!!!!!!!!

now theres a logical thinker! taking our business to the next level! we wont hijack a lorry that might get us on the news for the wrong reasons lol we'll make the driver drink lots of water then on his pee stop we drive off in the lorry :D you sitting in the back with all the prey :cool:

that sounds like youve done that before ;) well have to run background checks on them dont want any hassel...i want to see my kids kind of boring chat :D
    have you smelt those stink bombs that come in the little glass capsule they are truely vile!!!!!!!!!!!!

o god yes i was on a training weekend and somebody let 1 off in my tent! ahh hadda sleep in my friends tent and us two pure stuffed in a sleeping bag together changing between spooning and butt to butt all night!

o god yes i was on a training weekend and somebody let 1 off in my tent! ahh hadda sleep in my friends tent and us two pure stuffed in a sleeping bag together changing between spooning and butt to butt all night!

eurghh you never get that smell out of your nose we used to carry them in the car an drop them on the street at the weekend and watch the drunks :D thankfully no one realised it was us and revenge was never taken on us on a saturday night :D one sleeping bag couldnt be doing with that i need my space lol unless of course it was a male friend theres always exemptions to the rule ;)

• Advertisement

eurghh you never get that smell out of your nose we used to carry them in the car an drop them on the street at the weekend and watch the drunks :D thankfully no one realised it was us and revenge was never taken on us on a saturday night :D one sleeping bag couldnt be doing with that i need my space lol unless of course it was a male friend theres always exemptions to the rule ;)

mmhh yesh indeed male would have been nice but no... was just my best friend :( lol we hadda manage 2 in a bag for 2 nights after aswell!

righty i shall smell you later :P dont be raping hottie cop (too much) probably be back on later if your about ill see you then! banter banter banter :eek: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

TSG 15 wrote: »

I was in Belfast on Sunday and seen saw a TSG unit along with response at a RTC!

EDIT by psni: Grammatical error corrected. Looks like someone needs to spend time here!

[/TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK]
    Yes, but the guys in the baseball cap would not have ended up with the file :D

thats because your of the weaker sex! we making you an undercover informant!

Ok, Fight you then lol :eek::D

Ok, Fight you then lol :eek::D

you fight beca you'll need to take me on aswell, me and her are partners in crime ;):D run away with your tail between your legs :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

tickle minister. have you honestly nothing better to do with your friday night that sit on the tinternet :P

smyff wrote: »
    tickle minister. have you honestly nothing better to do with your friday night that sit on the tinternet :P

nope first minister smyff :D
    actually i do but thats not until 11 ;)
    and being a girl ill leave it late to get ready and then turn up late but that way i can make an entrance :D woop woop

nope first minister smyff :D
    actually i do but thats not until 11 ;)
    and being a girl ill leave it late to get ready and then turn up late but that way i can make an entrance :D woop woop
    lol. thats wile late to be headed out. if it was me, id be there about 6 and fading about 7 hahaha.

ive gotta work at 9. and all my mates are away to town :(

plussss - i could go out, but i just had fish for dinner lol

lol. thats wile late to be headed out. if it was me, id be there about 6 and fading about 7 hahaha.

ive gotta work at 9. and all my mates are away to town :(

plussss - i could go out, but i just had fish for dinner lol

is it late? ahh your forgetting us country folk dont need to head out early and queue and all that jazz, can still get in until half 12 out here :D

is that 9 tomorrow then otherwise your late :cool: lol

fish for dinner, this is so vulgar but you could just pretend you were with a girl :eek: :P i apologise how obscene that is :D

is it late? ahh your forgetting us country folk dont need to head out early and queue and all that jazz, can still get in until half 12 out here :D

is that 9 tomorrow then otherwise your late :cool: lol

fish for dinner, this is so vulgar but you could just pretend you were with a girl :eek: :P i apologise how obscene that is :D
    haha you could say your with a lad. online like!!! it counts lol

why would you want to go out at 12.30 though lol. youd have to go in and order a few 3triple vodka n red bulls and shots n all to enjoy it. most places close at 1 do they not lol. 9am tomorrow lol. ive a hard days grafting infront of me, yeah right!!!

• Advertisement

haha you could say your with a lad. online like!!! it counts lol

why would you want to go out at 12.30 though lol. youd have to go in and order a few 3triple vodka n red bulls and shots n all to enjoy it. most places close at 1 do they not lol. 9am tomorrow lol. ive a hard days grafting infront of me, yeah right!!!

i meant you with her with her ;):p;) getting the picture lol

we dont get kicked out untill half 1 used to be 2 until sarge got all weird and started upholding closing time laws...shocking :eek:

drink before you go out, saves cash aswel, and everyone looks attractive when you head out :D

pretend you were with a girl :eek: :P i apologise how obscene that is :D

TICKLE!!!!!:eek::eek:

TICKLE!!!!!:eek::eek:

thats my name :D

whats the shock for?

wait i heard a bang think my halo dropped did it :(

i meant you with her with her ;):p;) getting the picture lol

we dont get kicked out untill half 1 used to be 2 until sarge got all weird and started upholding closing time laws...shocking :eek:

drink before you go out, saves cash aswel, and everyone looks attractive when you head out :D
    haha you talking about a pre-swal. your talking to the pre-swal king here!!! oooooohhhhh. i used to drink a lot. i still can but i dont drink these days. its too expensive. the only drink which i buy is petrol these days. my best mate spent 40quid in the SU last week, only to get drunk and spit all over my other mate. ohh aye, bars close at 1 but its get out for 2 if you love dancing. id get out at 1 lol.

i dont get the picture lol. OHHHHHHHH i get it now. that is just nasty. you hallion!!!

thats my name :D

whats the shock for?

wait i heard a bang think my halo dropped did it :(

Whats the shock for??? Your Bloody halo landed on my foot!!!:confused:

haha you talking about a pre-swal. your talking to the pre-swal king here!!! oooooohhhhh. i used to drink a lot. i still can but i dont drink these days. its too expensive. the only drink which i buy is petrol these days. my best mate spent 40quid in the SU last week, only to get drunk and spit all over my other mate. ohh aye, bars close at 1 but its get out for 2 if you love dancing. id get out at 1 lol.

i dont get the picture lol. OHHHHHHHH i get it now. that is just nasty. you hallion!!!

lol drink spit fun times people should avoid making me laugh when im taking a drink either it flies out of my mouth or i attempt to swallow (the drink) and it comes out my nose...classy bird here very classy :D:D

ahh get ya the bar closes at 1 then creeping commences ;)

:P <-- picture paints a thousand words eh smyffness :cool:

Whats the shock for??? Your Bloody halo landed on my foot!!!:confused:

ooops...careless i think so! now dont exagerate it didnt fall it tilted slightly,
    bloody halo why did it cut your foot?

:) <-- look at my little angel face :D

i think were all confused as to what i meant i didnt mean any crude inuendos at all you men took it that way :P

why did it cut your foot?

No......... Lucky I had my hard boots on or I would have had you for assault lady!!!:eek:

No......... Lucky I had my hard boots on or I would have had you for assault lady!!!:eek:

lets be honest wouldnt have been much of a drop now would it :o

assaulting a police officer woop woop actually i hit a cop one night just so hed arresst me dont think i should have told him that i was about to hit him and why, and hes a giant but ahh hes so beautiful :o:o but he didnt arrest me although next time he saw me he called me over but i was nattering on to his sarge ha ha... he wants it i know he does :D

i do realise that if i see him not in his uniform i may cry lol
    ha ha remove boots from your comment :cool:

• Advertisement

ha ha remove boots from your comment :cool:

And that would have been an assault also.... only that 1 carries a heavier sentence :eek:

What are you not like!!:D

Advertisement