Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

TSG 15 wrote: »
    And that would have been an assault also.... only that 1 carries a heavier sentence :eek:

What are you not like!!:D

would that be under the 2003 act or the newly amended 2008 act ooh get me!!

im like eating chocolate and crisps together...heaven,

ever tried chocolate and crisps would remind you of chips and chocolate but crisps are much nicer!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

[quote=tickle_monster;59682963

ever tried chocolate and crisps would remind you of chips and chocolate but crisps are much nicer!!![/quote]

No but I got caught upside down in a tree last week and used my mobile phone to call for help........I dialled 666 by mistake cos I was upside down. That makes about sense as your crisps :D

No but I got caught upside down in a tree last week and used my mobile phone to call for help........I dialled 666 by mistake cos I was upside down. That makes about sense as your crisps :D

funny i wondered when the sarcasm would start, i thought saving cats from trees was firemans duties :P

purlease try it crisps and chocolate, cheese and onion crisps work well and plain milk chocolate galaxy is too smooth to mix up...i know to much about this :o

funny i wondered when the sarcasm would start, i thought saving cats from trees was firemans duties

When you have a gun you can shoot them out of the trees lol:D

Crap... did I just say that??:eek:

When you have a gun you can shoot them out of the trees lol:D

Crap... did I just say that??:eek:

its ok i dont like cats all that much lol a dog and we would have had a major issue on our hands!!!!

you'd make a terrible fireman :P:P

• Advertisement

you'd make a terrible fireman :P:P

Was going to come off with the hose joke there............ but its no joke :eek:

Was going to come off with the hose joke there............ but its no joke :eek:

:eek: its bringing back extendable baton memories

on shooting the cat outta the tree i was actually was expecting a joke with regrads to making a report on the accidental discharge of your weapon but there you go

:P

:eek: accidental discharge of your weapon but there you go

:P

Well............. Come to mention it!!!!:eek: ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Will you pair ever get a room and get it over with already?

Well............. Come to mention it!!!!:eek: ;)

your slacking :P

not often my brain cells work better :cool:

• Advertisement

psni wrote: »
    Will you pair ever get a room and get it over with already?

No! :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Fine. I'm going to start charging an admission fee for this thread. I see potential for things to get steamy, and people pay for steamy.

Fine. I'm going to start charging an admission fee for this thread. I see potential for things to get steamy, and people pay for steamy.

You are going to get me hung............ aint he TM?:eek:

:o ooh are you suggesting steamy thats only going to happen if you are joining? :D

You are going to get me hung............ aint he TM?:eek:

more than hung buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Its not hung- its hanged!

Its not hung- its hanged!

Youd know lol..... :D

I forgot to put WELL in front of it :eek:

Youd know lol..... :D

I forgot to put WELL in front of it :eek:

lower the tone of this thread why dont you :P lol

You can a say that after the fish post???:eek: Are you mad?? I was trying to get the tone raised a little after you lol :D

You can a say that after the fish post???:eek: Are you mad?? I was trying to get the tone raised a little after you lol :D

i dont know what your talking about :P you must have imagined such a comment :D

if i lost my night vision with this laser business would that affect me getting into the police or would they even know? :cool: i mean for driving at night ill still be able to see general things...i hope :D i could just be a passenger at night, feet up on the dash :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

Ok, Fight you then lol :eek::D

bring it on stud! lol :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

sure thats what hes here for! story of his life! lol :D

hey misses, boards are a bit minus craic the day arent they....do people actually have lives lol :D ive taken positive steps toward coursework i have the internet pages up, havent read them though :rolleyes:

beca wrote: »
    sure thats what hes here for! story of his life! lol :D

Story of my life on this this thread since you pair came along........ thats for sure lol :eek::D

Story of my life on this this thread since you pair came along........ thats for sure lol :eek::D

oh aye blame us :P i have never lowered the tone clearly my comments have been interpreted incorrectly :) <--halo face

beca wrote: »
    bring it on stud! lol :cool:

Right....... see you outside in the playground at lunchtime!! Dont bring your mates!! Fair dig lol ;):D

my comments have been interpreted incorrectly :) <--halo face

Does that mean you have been taken up the wrong way???:eek:

Halo face!!??:D Love it. So true

if i lost my night vision with this laser business would that affect me getting into the police or would they even know? :cool: i mean for driving at night ill still be able to see general things...i hope :D i could just be a passenger at night, feet up on the dash :D

If thats actually a serious question, driving school carry out a seperate eyesight test before your course. Its more strict than the eye test at your med:cool:

If thats actually a serious question, driving school carry out a seperate eyesight test before your course. Its more strict than the eye test at your med:cool:

do you need to be able to drive? i can drive obviously but if i had no night vision would it matter i could just be a passenger? im a terrible passenger though i can drive fast and take corners like a rally driver but if someone else does it i freak out :o :cool:

• Advertisement

Does that mean you have been taken up the wrong way???:eek:

Halo face!!??:D Love it. So true

:eek::eek::eek:

like i said you lower the tone thats my evidence right there :P and no just to clarify i havent been taken up the wrong way :cool: :P

...men

do i detect sarcasm regarding my angelness :)

Advertisement