Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

Now thats cool. Where'd you get those little fellas from then?

( Bet all the girls ask you that......)

I have a whole box of all singing, all dancing, all drinking etc wee dudesfaint.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Gee-22 wrote: »
    I have a whole box of all singing, all dancing, all drinking etc wee dudesfaint.gif

Oh My!!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

PYG for Road policing (traffic branch) but would love into Dunmurry vehicle crime team. MGH- thats the 4th time iv seen that episode.

You glad i recommended watching it. ?????

You in your tangi stung the car first, but me in my car crime team car chased them down for the arrest!!! Team work baby!!!!!

'Fail to stop for another call sign'.......'stop big lad'.......'one in custody'

PYG for Road policing (traffic branch) but would love into Dunmurry vehicle crime team. MGH- thats the 4th time iv seen that episode.

You glad i recommended watching it. ?????

You in your tangi stung the car first, but me in my car crime team car chased them down for the arrest!!! Team work baby!!!!!

'Fail to stop for another call sign'.......'stop big lad'.......'one in custody'

I've had to stop watching cop programmes, making the waiting harder. Cant sit still, dancing_banana.gif

Im watching Ross Kemp on gangs in Kenya. You wouldnt want to be a copper there.

I want ma mammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I've had to stop watching cop programmes, making the waiting harder. Cant sit still, dancing_banana.gif

Im watching Ross Kemp on gangs Nigeria. You wouldnt want to be a copper there.

Vinnie jones' toughest cops is on. Watched it last week, it shows people laying dead after shooting etc. Very gory!!! All the blood!!

Your animations are pi$$ funny mate

From Dusk to Dawn.
    George Clooney
    Nuff said.

I want ma mammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'You want your mammy do you?'

Pi$$ funny. They think they are big hard lads at the age of 17 out commiting creeper burglaries and nicking folks cars etc etc, then when the good old PSNI catch them they lay in the road crying for their mammies!!!:D:D:D

Pi$$ funny. They think they are big hard lads at the age of 17 out commiting creeper burglaries and nicking folks cars etc etc, then when the good old PSNI catch them they lay in the road crying for their mammies!!!:D:D:D

Serves them right!!!

Hope my first ever arrest is a humdinger!!
    :D

1%20(43).gifyeahthat.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

As Leonardo di caprio says in the departed;

"Theres no one more full of sh!t than a cop.. except for a cop on t.v"

has to be true cause you are all full of Sh!t.. in a good way though.. x :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Glad I just logged on, todays posts are class, or tight? Whatever that means? :o

One tries ones best to please;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Me and PYG are watching cops with cameras ( seperately together ) on ITV4. Dunmurry Car Crime Team.
    Rad stuff.
    Makes me even more determined to get in.

Whats everyones aim after they finish probation?

that was funny as

I WANT MY MUMMY when hes gurning like a mad man.

then the cop "you want your mummy big lad"
    they had some cracker beats on when the car doors were open if you hear :P

One tries ones best to please;):D

Have you read Zzoop post on the other thread.
    Seriously funny.:D

haha aye. dont you have a job to go to!?!?!?!

smyff wrote: »
    haha aye. dont you have a job to go to!?!?!?!

I am working - luckily not too busy this morning!!!:D

haha, my life is never busy :D

wake up, go to tech or work, arse around, come home eat and play games and have a few bevvys. i love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭pb999

Me and PYG are watching cops with cameras ( seperately together ) on ITV4. Dunmurry Car Crime Team.
    Rad stuff.
    Makes me even more determined to get in.

Whats everyones aim after they finish probation?

saw it as well, brilliant episode, but car crime/traffic??? puh!! you wanna watch street wars! TSG all the way! :D

just on the whole driving questions i have another, when those who hold a driving licence are doing their advanced driving in phase 2 of training, what do those who dont have a licence do?

pb999 wrote: »
    saw it as well, brilliant episode, but car crime/traffic??? puh!! you wanna watch street wars! TSG all the way! :D

just on the whole driving questions i have another, when those who hold a driving licence are doing their advanced driving in phase 2 of training, what do those who dont have a licence do?

They watch LOL

TSG for me after probation!!!

• Advertisement

what a day like. ****in mint. do you all remember the days where you went out n got steamin durin the day and you waent home juiced, and talked to their mum who hates you doing that sorta stuff. and you think it out real hard, then you act normal. i thought walking into the house about role plays, so i had a role play of acting sober. lovin it

smyff wrote: »
    what a day like. ****in mint. do you all remember the days where you went out n got steamin durin the day and you waent home juiced, and talked to their mum who hates you doing that sorta stuff. and you think it out real hard, then you act normal. i thought walking into the house about role plays, so i had a role play of acting sober. lovin it

Get it out of yer system now man cos when you're in GV it'll be heads down!!!:D

pb999 wrote: »

I watch road wars!!

I watch road wars!!

I've stopped watching it, as its making the waiting even more stressful.

If i get a grey hair im blaming consensia/ PSNI.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 silver_x

street crime uk, i esp like the bit when they break down what happened with the ex cop with 32 years of experience lol and here’s the decisive moment and hey who could beat that a the funky music and words he’s crashed he crashed :D

I've stopped watching it, as its making the waiting even more stressful.

If i get a grey hair im blaming consensia/ PSNI.........

Pubic or otherwise?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Zzoop

Ahhh.. Memories...

I remember my first grey pube. - Yeah - It was in a chicken tikka kebab.

Zzoop wrote: »
    Ahhh.. Memories...

I remember my first grey pube. - Yeah - It was in a chicken tikka kebab.

Bleugh!!!!
    YYYEEEEEUUUUCHHHH

You are a mongrel Zzoop!!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Zzoop

You were the one that brought pubes into it. Lol.

• Advertisement

Zzoop wrote: »
    You were the one that brought pubes into it. Lol.

Well you made an ambiguous statement.
    So there:p

Advertisement