Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭TSG 15

do you need to be able to drive? i can drive obviously but if i had no night vision would it matter i could just be a passenger? im a terrible passenger though i can drive fast and take corners like a rally driver but if someone else does it i freak out :o :cool:

You dont need to be able to drive but it is a big advantage if you can. Never heard of anyone who cant drive at night yet! I had to laugh at your use of the term "passenger" ;) There are no passengers in a Police car ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

TSG 15 wrote: »
    You dont need to be able to drive but it is a big advantage if you can. Never heard of anyone who cant drive at night yet! I had to laugh at your use of the term "passenger" ;) There are no passengers in a Police car ;)

well aparantly the ole laser can affect your night vision! :eek: and driving at night can be impossible hopefully ill be ok! i meant being in the passenger seat or back seat lol :D

actually ive been a passenger twice ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

like i said you lower the tone thats my evidence right there :P and no just to clarify i havent been taken up the wrong way :cool: :P

...men

Police Officers are trained to know when naughty people are telling them lies lol :eek::eek::cool::P

Police Officers are trained to know when naughty people are telling them lies lol :eek::eek::cool::P

well you lot arent trained very well then are you :P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

haha hung like a tick tack maybe!!!!!!

• Advertisement

smyff wrote: »

minty fresh :P

minty fresh :P

lol......... lowered again!! :eek:

Dont worry if you are, we will still speak to you!! :D

lol......... lowered again!! :eek:

how so? i was just making the point that tic tacs are minty and fresh :D :P

well you lot arent trained very well then are you :P:P

Sometimes I use a line up to pick up the little fibbers who tell the nice Policeman Porkies!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement

Sometimes I use a line up to pick up the little fibbers who tell the nice Policeman Porkies!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :eek: :eek:

well see i'd stand out from them because of aformentioned halo so it would be unfair of me to stand around with all them id outshine them...as long as the battery lighting my halo doesnt run out :D

this is what will happen to me in the future lol

A man was recently flying to New York. He decided to strike up a conversation with his seat mate. "I've got a great policeman joke. Would you like to hear it?"

"I should let you know first that I am a policeman." "That's OK. I'll tell it really slow!"

[quote=tickle_monster;59689668...as long as the battery lighting my halo doesnt run out :D

"I've got a great policeman joke. Would you like to hear it?"

"I should let you know first that I am a policeman." "That's OK. I'll tell it really slow!"[/quote]

My halo is solar powered, problem with that is I cant take it with me on a night out..... Oh Dear!!;)

I dont get that joke about the Policeman on the plane lol :confused:;)

My halo is solar powered, problem with that is I cant take it with me on a night out..... Oh Dear!!;)

I dont get that joke about the Policeman on the plane lol :confused:;)

right now bear with me ill start from the begining... lol

i only got it because im not a policeman :cool:

your halo must be broke :P

right now bear with me ill start from the begining... lol

i only got it because im not a policeman :P

Do you really want me to start with the student jokes????;)

Do you really want me to start with the student jokes????;)

students are a joke!
    but police jokes are funnier...usually because they arent so far from the truth :P:P

students are a joke!
    but police jokes are funnier...usually because they arent so far from the truth :P:P

We had a terrible case in work a few months past, three students were found frozen to death outside the cinema. They had queuing for three weeks to watch "Closed for the winter" :D

Policeman: "I'm afraid that I'm going to have to lock you up for the night."
    Man: "What's the charge?"
    Policeman: "Oh, there's no charge. It's all part of the service

Guys and Gals, dont be too disappointed but no more great jokes to crack your ribs from laughing because I gotta go now.

Best of luck to everybody with your applications, and for the future!!

TSG

Guys and Gals, dont be too disappointed but no more great jokes to crack your ribs from laughing because I gotta go now.

Best of luck to everybody with your applications, and for the future!!

TSG
    love you

love you

lol ahh smyff thats so simple yet effective, made me laugh :D

• Advertisement

lol ahh smyff thats so simple yet effective, made me laugh :D
    haha cheers :) i wish you made me laugh too :P

:):P:) ;)

haha cheers :) i wish you made me laugh too :P

:):P:) ;)

if you saw me without make up on you may well laugh...then again laughing and being scared are two very different things :P

we all know im here to confuse you and bring up inuendos :D

if you saw me without make up on you may well laugh...then again laughing and being scared are two very different things :P

we all know im here to confuse you and bring up inuendos :D
    haha well if anyone is at an IST and spots a cake bake coming in at 4foot nothing, you know itll be aul tick tocks right here!!!

confuse isnt the word lol. and if an inuendo slapped me in the face i still wouldnt get it. im still a boy.

haha well if anyone is at an IST and spots a cake bake coming in at 4foot nothing, you know itll be aul tick tocks right here!!!

confuse isnt the word lol. and if an inuendo slapped me in the face i still wouldnt get it. im still a boy.

cake bake? :confused: is that about make up? yeah ill be noticable from the cement mixer an trowel i carry for those all important touch ups :D

but yeah give the ole identity away there why dont ya! ill stand out a mile away the little elf who needs a ladder to climb up onto her seat, actually my feet do often dangle on some chairs...and ive heard the sittin on a kerb joke lots! wonder if they'll get me a table and chair from the early learning centre for the IST you know the red plastic chunky ones!

still a boy, why do i find that hard to believe :rolleyes: :P

cake bake? :confused: is that about make up? yeah ill be noticable from the cement mixer an trowel i carry for those all important touch ups :D

but yeah give the ole identity away there why dont ya! ill stand out a mile away the little elf who needs a ladder to climb up onto her seat, actually my feet do often dangle on some chairs...and ive heard the sittin on a kerb joke lots! wonder if they'll get me a table and chair from the early learning centre for the IST you know the red plastic chunky ones!

still a boy, why do i find that hard to believe :rolleyes: :P
    haha yeah. i dont get the kerb joke lol. enlighten me.

remember the early learning center ahahahhaa. in castle court i used to loveeeeee going there and playing with all the toys!!! all the tractors and such like. right enough, i used to have a yellow cement mixer and fill it with sand in the beach and get trucked about. if only life was so simple with all these farmer trucks and all. but i spose it is where your from :) haha.

i am still a boy. 19 year old man doesnt sound right does it. 20 is when i become a real man. ill be able to sleep with the light off and jump off high kerbs. hardcore stuff! unlike you having to get an aul step ladder

haha yeah. i dont get the kerb joke lol. enlighten me.

remember the early learning center ahahahhaa. in castle court i used to loveeeeee going there and playing with all the toys!!! all the tractors and such like. right enough, i used to have a yellow cement mixer and fill it with sand in the beach and get trucked about. if only life was so simple with all these farmer trucks and all. but i spose it is where your from :) haha.

i am still a boy. 19 year old man doesnt sound right does it. 20 is when i become a real man. ill be able to sleep with the light off and jump off high kerbs. hardcore stuff! unlike you having to get an aul step ladder

ive been warned by people not to sit on the kerb because my feet will dangle! at least i provide amusement when i take my shoes off for people, ha ha ha your so short! ill need platforms put into my psni boots, i doubt many people would take an elf serious!

i still go into toyshops :o can pass hours in those places, can still fit into some of them kids cars you know the ones you put the money in and they move, others are a squeeze, damn 3 year olds get all the fun!

yeah theres lots of lambourghinis round here the tractor variety that is :D

have you got one of those plug in lights to prepare yourself for the transition into manhood going from having the light on to switched off altoghether may be a little daunting :P

ive been warned by people not to sit on the kerb because my feet will dangle! at least i provide amusement when i take my shoes off for people, ha ha ha your so short! ill need platforms put into my psni boots, i doubt many people would take an elf serious!

i still go into toyshops :o can pass hours in those places, can still fit into some of them kids cars you know the ones you put the money in and they move, others are a squeeze, damn 3 year olds get all the fun!

yeah theres lots of lambourghinis round here the tractor variety that is :D

have you got one of those plug in lights to prepare yourself for the transition into manhood going from having the light on to switched off altoghether may be a little daunting :P
    haha why do they have big alloys on their tractors do they lol. lowered and all!!! sideskirting and some spoilers!!! hahaha. arent you sick of the small jokes. i always get whats the weather like up there big man (even though im not a man). hahahaha i bet thats why you drive. one of those yellow and red cars with the black roofs. and only 1 door opens. we used to race down the driveway in one of those about over 10 years ago in our old house and become crashed into the gates at the bottom. it was lethal hi!

lol aye. i also like to sleep with the curtain open a bit, but thats to get my lazy ass up in the morning :P

haha why do they have big alloys on their tractors do they lol. lowered and all!!! sideskirting and some spoilers!!! hahaha. arent you sick of the small jokes. i always get whats the weather like up there big man (even though im not a man). hahahaha i bet thats why you drive. one of those yellow and red cars with the black roofs. and only 1 door opens. we used to race down the driveway in one of those about over 10 years ago in our old house and become crashed into the gates at the bottom. it was lethal hi!

lol aye. i also like to sleep with the curtain open a bit, but thats to get my lazy ass up in the morning :P

lol do you get altitude sickness :P

lambo do actually make tractors the guy was originally a tractor maker, see the odd new one whizzing about i may steal the name badge some day and stick it on my car :D but yeah theyve got spinners and all oh god that reminds me of a range rover in belfast you seen it...horrific is not the word

lol do you remember those cars did everyone have one i didnt technically have on eof them i had a purple one, but my cousins had the yellow one they were a cult classic! might send my car into get resprayed those colours!

my lazy ass doesnt get up too many mornings usually afternoon, was up today but went for a nap :o until some rude ambulance drove through the village with the siren blazing...no need theres a bypass road he just wanted a bit of drama!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

lol do you get altitude sickness :P

lambo do actually make tractors the guy was originally a tractor maker, see the odd new one whizzing about i may steal the name badge some day and stick it on my car :D but yeah theyve got spinners and all oh god that reminds me of a range rover in belfast you seen it...horrific is not the word

lol do you remember those cars did everyone have one i didnt technically have on eof them i had a purple one, but my cousins had the yellow one they were a cult classic! might send my car into get resprayed those colours!

my lazy ass doesnt get up too many mornings usually afternoon, was up today but went for a nap :o until some rude ambulance drove through the village with the siren blazing...no need theres a bypass road he just wanted a bit of drama!

victim:
    "dear TM, please excuse that awefully loud ambulance that was driving to save my life, how dare he! dont worry, next time i crash, ill quietly get outa the car and crawl to A&E!"

lmao! i know how you feel! if ther in towns you can see them, dont need sirens before 12 oclock! lol

• Advertisement

beca wrote: »
    victim:
    "dear TM, please excuse that awefully loud ambulance that was driving to save my life, how dare he! dont worry, next time i crash, ill quietly get outa the car and crawl to A&E!"

lmao! i know how you feel! if ther in towns you can see them, dont need sirens before 12 oclock! lol

lol ahh if all victims were that considerate it would be a quieter world! i think he was heading out to the hospital im assuming it was an ambulance yeah it definetly was, they have no need to drive through the village when theres a better road thats actually quicker...men anything to get spotted in their uniforms :cool: :rolleyes:

Advertisement