Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

lol ahh if all victims were that considerate it would be a quieter world! i think he was heading out to the hospital im assuming it was an ambulance yeah it definetly was, they have no need to drive through the village when theres a better road thats actually quicker...men anything to get spotted in their uniforms :cool: :rolleyes:

indeed! only ones that should do that are police and fire in my opinion tho! all the rest are poofy lookin :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »
    indeed! only ones that should do that are police and fire in my opinion tho! all the rest are poofy lookin :mad:

lol id suggest redesigning the uniform but even the ambulance doesnt look hot and they only deal with horrible medical complaints id pass out :o and not in a good way! ive a photograph with a firemans hose he was putting out a bin fire...over the top response but hey we got uniform photos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

lol id suggest redesigning the uniform but even the ambulance doesnt look hot and they only deal with horrible medical complaints id pass out :o and not in a good way! ive a photograph with a firemans hose he was putting out a bin fire...over the top response but hey we got uniform photos :D

EH POST IT! lol yea ambos are pickin up old farts (that fart!) and have passed out at their pureed lunch in the old biddies homes =[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

lol do you get altitude sickness :P

lambo do actually make tractors the guy was originally a tractor maker, see the odd new one whizzing about i may steal the name badge some day and stick it on my car :D but yeah theyve got spinners and all oh god that reminds me of a range rover in belfast you seen it...horrific is not the word

lol do you remember those cars did everyone have one i didnt technically have on eof them i had a purple one, but my cousins had the yellow one they were a cult classic! might send my car into get resprayed those colours!

my lazy ass doesnt get up too many mornings usually afternoon, was up today but went for a nap :o until some rude ambulance drove through the village with the siren blazing...no need theres a bypass road he just wanted a bit of drama!
    ha. very funny. no i dont. lol.

spinners lol. what range rover?!?! theres loads of them in belfast. i was on the motorway towards sprucefield last week and i saw an orange one with cracking alloys on it. one of the sport models. it was great but i bet it gets about 2mpg. the only land rover for me is the tangi! and no, i dont remember the car that everyone had. there is a lot of cars you know!

drove through the village lol. you must live in a small place. small place for small people.

i can hear the sirens from the main road where im from. and living near the motorway, you can hear people on big superbikes really raking the bag up the motorway. really ****ing fast like!!!

check out peggysue. shes even more famous than you think!!! 13million people worldwide know her

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=256&pictureid=1348 (watch the youtube link too see)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

am confussed? a bit slllloooowwwwwwwwww with the such new fangled things as you tube, is my pup a bit of a celebrity then smyff? does she need an agent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Smyff you are so random. It actually was very very funny! Keep up the good work!

:D:D

hahaha yeah she is yeah lol. im gonna show all the lads - ie my mates - (all 2 of them) the pic and theyll love it haha.

is she still a pup? she looks large like!!! shes living it large with all those clothes too haha. soon she'll be lookin to go on shoppin sprees n all!

she is 4 this year. is a big girl yes, weighs just under 4 stone i think, is a complete bin, loves crisps and cheese! she takes me a walk, not the other way round but i love her to bits, such great company, and such a lovely natured dog, never ever seen her cross, even when she was sick a while ago she never even whimpered.

has anyone seen marley and me..... o god, awful, i was in floods, and i mean floods of tears at the end(as was my other half). i did read the book ages ago but bawled at that as well.... hmmmm does anyone think am too soft to be a peeler? i think compassion and empathy are very important!

smyff wrote: »
    ha. very funny. no i dont. lol.

spinners lol. what range rover?!?! theres loads of them in belfast. i was on the motorway towards sprucefield last week and i saw an orange one with cracking alloys on it. one of the sport models. it was great but i bet it gets about 2mpg. the only land rover for me is the tangi! and no, i dont remember the car that everyone had. there is a lot of cars you know!

drove through the village lol. you must live in a small place. small place for small people.

i can hear the sirens from the main road where im from. and living near the motorway, you can hear people on big superbikes really raking the bag up the motorway. really ****ing fast like!!!

when i said cars i mean the little plastic yellow and orange ones, you seen the bebo skin never drink and drive could you live with the shame its a guy passed out in one of those plastic ones with firemen about to cut him out!
    when you see that range rover you'll know about it, its vile spinners are not a good look especially on a jeep like that, what is the world coming to lol!

ahh the motorway brings me back to being an r driver we were heading to uni my friend was in his car i flew up the inside lane undertook him then spotted the cop car and his head followed my car like what the, but he drove up beside us and my friend in the car is going i dont think they can believe its a girl but when they pulled into where their station is i thought they were stopping me :o ahh i really shouldnt admit to such driving, at the time i didnt realise what undertaking was :o:)

• Advertisement

she is 4 this year. is a big girl yes, weighs just under 4 stone i think, is a complete bin, loves crisps and cheese! she takes me a walk, not the other way round but i love her to bits, such great company, and such a lovely natured dog, never ever seen her cross, even when she was sick a while ago she never even whimpered.

has anyone seen marley and me..... o god, awful, i was in floods, and i mean floods of tears at the end(as was my other half). i did read the book ages ago but bawled at that as well.... hmmmm does anyone think am too soft to be a peeler? i think compassion and empathy are very important!

aww my boys turning 7 :( im hoping he makes 30 :D he loves crisps and cheese to oh and a cup of tea, i get that all the time ahhh hes walking you!

its a dog film of course you can cry at that tears for animals are on a different level tell me a sad human story im fine but mention an animal ill cry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

aww my boys turning 7 :( im hoping he makes 30 :D he loves crisps and cheese to oh and a cup of tea, i get that all the time ahhh hes walking you!

its a dog film of course you can cry at that tears for animals are on a different level tell me a sad human story im fine but mention an animal ill cry :o

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE bet ya you'l shed a tear;)

that story is the coolest.... i mind reading about them last year, made the hairs on my neck stand on end. animals should never be underestimated, humans on the other hand........:D

given1 wrote: »
    watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE bet ya you'l shed a tear;)

oh my goodness lol ive seen that before and yes i did cry...alot :o who couldnt cry watching that :)

oh my goodness lol ive seen that before and yes i did cry...alot :o who couldnt cry watching that :)

lol you just always seem to pop up out of nowere:p
    have to admit i was actuallly quite emm how can i put it touched when i seen it lol

lol you just always seem to pop up out of nowere:p
    have to admit i was actuallly quite emm how can i put it touched when i seen it lol

thats what they all say lol
    yeah go on you cried admit it, im the most heartless person sometimes but when it comes to animals i dont know it just different, i cant watch that lion story anymore, well mainly because i cant see past the tears :o:D you seen the 6minute one..send you over the edge that one lol see your page says UUJ you still there im finishing law with criminology this may :eek: and there is the reason why im always online im meant to be writing essays..still havent started :pac:

thats what they all say lol
    yeah go on you cried admit it, im the most heartless person sometimes but when it comes to animals i dont know it just different, i cant watch that lion story anymore, well mainly because i cant see past the tears :o:D you seen the 6minute one..send you over the edge that one lol see your page says UUJ you still there im finishing law with criminology this may :eek: and there is the reason why im always online im meant to be writing essays..still havent started :pac:

lol well i had to wipe one away then again everyone likes a wee tear jerker;) lol as sad as it is, i actually sat and watched everyone youtube had to offer and checked out wikipedia:o

haha you up in jordanstown to?? aye im still there. droping out though, since i got the call ive lost all intrest, ive so many essays to do..... ive one last chance to do criminal law or im geting kicked out anyway lol... i just cant grasp it and the lecturers didnt like me so i have no chance:(
    gona send ya a p.m:D

lol well i had to wipe one away then again everyone likes a wee tear jerker;) lol as sad as it is, i actually sat and watched everyone youtube had to offer and checked out wikipedia:o

haha you up in jordanstown to?? aye im still there. droping out though, since i got the call ive lost all intrest, ive so many essays to do..... ive one last chance to do criminal law or im geting kicked out anyway lol... i just cant grasp it and the lecturers didnt like me so i have no chance:(
    gona send ya a p.m:D

i couldnt watch anymore of them! and that isnt a wee tear jerker its a major one lol

yep good ole jordanstown, cant wait never to pay for parking again...rip off like the 3grand a year weve been paying couldnt cover it!!!!!
    ahh criminal law cant say i remember a whole lot about it, ive no idea how the hell i passed that i didnt do the reading but i learnt the theft act off by heart well just the necessary bit and oh and sexual offences act lol and used them all through my exam, admitdly i only passed in the 40s but a pass is a pass and that was 1st year :cool: id offer you my notes but as i recall i didnt make any :o would you not be better just to finish it theres only two teaching weeks left :D i dont know why i put a happy face in im terrified :(

i couldnt watch anymore of them! and that isnt a wee tear jerker its a major one lol

yep good ole jordanstown, cant wait never to pay for parking again...rip off like the 3grand a year weve been paying couldnt cover it!!!!!
    ahh criminal law cant say i remember a whole lot about it, ive no idea how the hell i passed that i didnt do the reading but i learnt the theft act off by heart well just the necessary bit and oh and sexual offences act lol and used them all through my exam, admitdly i only passed in the 40s but a pass is a pass and that was 1st year :cool: id offer you my notes but as i recall i didnt make any :o would you not be better just to finish it theres only two teaching weeks left :D i dont know why i put a happy face in im terrified :(

lol the parking is only 3 pound at the most:p the whole place is a rip off, i cant stand it!! lol tbh everyone i know who did criminal law only passed in the 40s, it is actually so hard:olol thanks anyway... ano but i fooked about to much, ive missed 4 essays now and have to repeats to do because of the operations i went through... so i sorta though its not worth it!

lol the parking is only 3 pound at the most:p the whole place is a rip off, i cant stand it!! lol tbh everyone i know who did criminal law only passed in the 40s, it is actually so hard:olol thanks anyway... ano but i fooked about to much, ive missed 4 essays now and have to repeats to do because of the operations i went through... so i sorta though its not worth it!

suppose if you've got your place in GV there isnt much need to be messing around uni anymore, i know very few people that actually work in that place :D 3pound adds up i use the plastic card saves running to those stupid machines :D

whats the story with your eyes now, im booked in this month kind of panicing incase i cant see my exams and ist at least i know uni will put them off but the ist is my main worry lol

you might be glad of criminal law when you get into GV lol

• Advertisement

suppose if you've got your place in GV there isnt much need to be messing around uni anymore, i know very few people that actually work in that place :D 3pound adds up i use the plastic card saves running to those stupid machines :D

whats the story with your eyes now, im booked in this month kind of panicing incase i cant see my exams and ist at least i know uni will put them off but the ist is my main worry lol

you might be glad of criminal law when you get into GV lol

the first mention of criminal law and im droping out of GV:( emm left eye still keeps flucuatingbut i aint impressed with it so far, going for my 2 week check up on friday, so ill lket them know the score!!

dont be nervous about it you should be grand... where is it your geting it done??

the first mention of criminal law and im droping out of GV:( emm left eye still keeps flucuatingbut i aint impressed with it so far, going for my 2 week check up on friday, so ill lket them know the score!!

dont be nervous about it you should be grand... where is it your geting it done??

well crime and the police go hand in hand lol it shouldnt be as boring as the law module that'd put anyone to sleep...strict liability my coursework was on that but i cant remember what it was! :pac: wonder if gavin teaches it mwhahahahaha :pac:
    you'll get that answer in mail lol anyone i know will know its me :D im terrified but hopefully all will go well! :)

**** man thats beast. i hope peggysue is like that.
    when i said cars i mean the little plastic yellow and orange ones, you seen the bebo skin never drink and drive could you live with the shame its a guy passed out in one of those plastic ones with firemen about to cut him out!
    when you see that range rover you'll know about it, its vile spinners are not a good look especially on a jeep like that, what is the world coming to lol!

ahh the motorway brings me back to being an r driver we were heading to uni my friend was in his car i flew up the inside lane undertook him then spotted the cop car and his head followed my car like what the, but he drove up beside us and my friend in the car is going i dont think they can believe its a girl but when they pulled into where their station is i thought they were stopping me :o ahh i really shouldnt admit to such driving, at the time i didnt realise what undertaking was :o:)

tut tut!!! undertaking is badddd. i hate doing it, but you have to when you get a sunday driver in the fast lane sitting at 55mph and just sitting there. it really fustrates me. man i am too hungoover to even type. ill reply at a later date.
    i thought you couuld pay 50quid and get a year ticket. unlimited parking for a year. my bro had it

that parking pass has gone up to £75 i got one becasue im too lazy to use the machines nothing worse than queueing in the wind and rain and some slow coach cant get the coins together!! whole place is a rip off :rolleyes: 3grand for 9hours a week dont start me lol :cool:
    still "hungoover" lol :P:P

that parking pass has gone up to £75 i got one becasue im too lazy to use the machines nothing worse than queueing in the wind and rain and some slow coach cant get the coins together!! whole place is a rip off :rolleyes: 3grand for 9hours a week dont start me lol :cool:
    still "hungoover" lol :P:P
    mayneeeeeeeee. i was in bed when you posted that lol. got 11hours sleep it was great!

75quid isnt bad though, when you work it out. what about days your going to uni when your not in class!!! works out great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

JVB wrote: »
    Hi mate, I was wondering how being in the police in NI affects car insurance. Being in the forces bumps it up a little so I'm guessing the same for police. But a friend mentioned about if you have additional driver training (advanced driver I guess?) this can reduce the premium. What's your take on it?
    Ta

I'm just wandering about this too...:confused:

nickni wrote: »
    I'm just wandering about this too...:confused:
    same i thought it would bring it down :| can i get this pm aswell please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

Also i read on another post that if i dont have the entitlement on my licence to drive minibuses etc i wont be able to drive the vans, tangis etc, if this is true will the psni let me do these categories to gain the qualifications required?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

LOL I got my med date today and today is also my 1 year anniversary of being a boardie. Freaky:eek::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

That is freaky young culchie!;):D Again very pleased for you. PS you out with us for a scoop soon, end of month Given, Maura, me and MGH hopefully and whoever else??? Given sorting it! Good lad he is!:cool:

Advertisement