Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

smyff wrote: »
    hahahahaha. right up your street hi bai!

some bangin tunes there as well!!! aul brucey

A dairy farmer ......ok. He cannot be forgiven however for his dodgy disc choices though... Imagine listening to Born to Run on repeat.....My ears would bleed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

the headline is still ridiculous, orde would be rejected, i really doubt the top man in policing over here would be rejected if he applied, he must have great abilities, id love to see him with the farmer flat cap on and piece of barley hanging out of the side of his mouth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Oh Arrrrr!

Oh Arrrrr!

ahh i actually lol'd when i read that :D

look what i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26y83muuDWw
    :cool:

ahh i actually lol'd when i read that :D

look what i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26y83muuDWw
    :cool:

Gawd. Hasnt he changed a bit. :D

• Advertisement

Thats actually my granda!

Thats actually my granda!

You owe it to him to do a ninja midnight raid with some waxing strips and sort out those brows in that case.

You owe it to him to do a ninja midnight raid with some waxing strips and sort out those brows in that case.

Its not really him:eek::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

no one watch the news?!?!

i see sir hugh has been made sir president hugh!!!

wish him th ebest for the new job, but sadly, they couldnt have gotten anyone better for it :P

no one watch the news?!?!

i see sir hugh has been made sir president hugh!!!

wish him th ebest for the new job, but sadly, they couldnt have gotten anyone better for it :P

All the best Sir Hugh.

So thats a Chief, Deputy and Assistant Chief Constable they'll be needing then. Where do I sign? :D

• Advertisement

Ill be Chief as im the moderator, RPC you can be my Deputy. Ok?

this could come into play with first minister smyff and smyffmount haha (mount not mont. i know a few who call it stormount haha)

Dead on. (Then I'll hatch a dastardly plan to overthrow you ..... mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaahhaaaaa.........)

Dead on. (Then I'll hatch a dastardly plan to overthrow you ..... mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaahhaaaaa.........)

Oi chick us girls are supposed to stick together!

Oi chick us girls are supposed to stick together!

The meglamaniac has been captured and put back into its box. Normal service has been resumed. :D

The meglamaniac has been captured and put back into its box. Normal service has been resumed. :D

pheww!:)

pheww!:)

For now......

:eek:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:(

this could come into play with first minister smyff and smyffmount haha (mount not mont. i know a few who call it stormount haha)

eww who are these depraved individuals you speak of there is nothing mountable in stormont :p

eww who are these depraved individuals you speak of there is nothing mountable in stormont :p
    are you calling my fathers side of the family deprived

• Advertisement

are you calling my fathers side of the family deprived

depraved not deprived :p

haha im only sleggin. there are mountable personel!!!!
    depraved not deprived

hmmm. no wonder we say stormount :P

haha im only sleggin. there are mountable personel!!!!

hmmm. no wonder we say stormount :P

lol i havent seen any of the personel, the only time i saw anything mountable was the time the cops raided it :pac: i did see the other police there i know shameful :o but in defence we were dragged there by my father, actually wasnt a bad ole concert if im honest

lol i havent seen any of the personel, the only time i saw anything mountable was the time the cops raided it :pac: i did see the other police there i know shameful :o but in defence we were dragged there by my father, actually wasnt a bad ole concert if im honest
    tut tut!!! well i hired a load of cows and horseies so it was just like being at home for yourself!!!

haha the po-lice. the only tune i know is roxanne. if thats by them

tut tut!!! well i hired a load of cows and horseies so it was just like being at home for yourself!!!

haha the po-lice. the only tune i know is roxanne. if thats by them

lol same here i only knew the singles hadnt a clue of some of the others, made an attempt to get drunk but the drink was stinking! suppose at least we got served ever tried croke park the queues are a pain in the backside!!

aww thats so thoughtful, its mountainy around here so need to add sheep to the list :D hate seeing the cows been driven off to become food little eyes staring out, swore i was going vegetarian once on the way to dublin a pig was looking at me and his little curled tail in the back of a lorry :(

lol same here i only knew the singles hadnt a clue of some of the others, made an attempt to get drunk but the drink was stinking! suppose at least we got served ever tried croke park the queues are a pain in the backside!!

aww thats so thoughtful, its mountainy around here so need to add sheep to the list :D hate seeing the cows been driven off to become food little eyes staring out, swore i was going vegetarian once on the way to dublin a pig was looking at me and his little curled tail in the back of a lorry :(
    might have just been a mirror

lol its hecktick. i remember, well i was to young to drink back then, going to see metallica in the RDS a few years back and the cues for the booze where hidiously long!!! people bought 4 pints at a time for themselves haha. while i got a sugar rush from my coke and a burger i stole off my bro

sheep bai! i wasnt sure what you prefered, but what ever batters your sausage! i could never go vegetarian. mmmmmmmmmm. i love rare or medium rare meat. awww. i could eat a whole elephant and there wouldnt be a pick on me.

might have just been a mirror

lol its hecktick. i remember, well i was to young to drink back then, going to see metallica in the RDS a few years back and the cues for the booze where hidiously long!!! people bought 4 pints at a time for themselves haha. while i got a sugar rush from my coke and a burger i stole off my bro

sheep bai! i wasnt sure what you prefered, but what ever batters your sausage! i could never go vegetarian. mmmmmmmmmm. i love rare or medium rare meat. awww. i could eat a whole elephant and there wouldnt be a pick on me.

lol now you mention it i do see that image alot 16_10_9.gif
    we went to robbie in phoenix park and the bars sold out when we got there not that id be drinkin beer anyways! how much better is southern food?? southern chocolate so much better than the muck up here, thank god i live nearish the border the shops buy in southern chocolate :D the bread is different down there aswell think crisps are to, the bananas are pink :cool:

i dont like sheep though i belive some men round here like them ;) eat an elephant lol they look kind of tough probably tastes like chicken :P

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxpt484YYGB

I spend way too much time on here..........

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

lol now you mention it i do see that image alot 16_10_9.gif
    we went to robbie in phoenix park and the bars sold out when we got there not that id be drinkin beer anyways! how much better is southern food?? southern chocolate so much better than the muck up here, thank god i live nearish the border the shops buy in southern chocolate :D the bread is different down there aswell think crisps are to, the bananas are pink :cool:

i dont like sheep though i belive some men round here like them ;) eat an elephant lol they look kind of tough probably tastes like chicken :P

yo tickle tickle tickle!

havent been on in ages, feels like ive come home now im on again! lol update me on the MHNI special ops! who we torturing now and how are the puppies in the basement keeping??

• Advertisement

beca wrote: »
    yo tickle tickle tickle!

havent been on in ages, feels like ive come home now im on again! lol update me on the MHNI special ops! who we torturing now and how are the puppies in the basement keeping??

hey beca! yea noticed you havent been on, general threads been awful quiet lol how have you and the other half been keepin? im gettin my eyes lasered today :eek: im steadily getting more and more nervous, so i wont be able to creep on men for a few days...dammit :cool: hopefully make up for it when im specs free :D MHNI has really been reglected on my behalf ive stopped creeping as much :eek: maybe im sick lol :pac:
    dont know when i'll be on again think ive to avoid the laptop and tv after the laser for a few days or something, no internet is going to kill me!!! suppose i have the basement boys :p

Advertisement